UFA-Dabei 1068/1977 11.01.1977
01 Germany: Renault 14 acre full with cars of the Renault 14 type Dieter Knust surrounded by several Renault 14 speaks interview: "new on the market - this car - the rolling space of France, Renault 14, 865 kilograms, 4 meters long, 57 PS, 1.2 litre displacement." The motor mounted front cross, space-saving. Car fast is 145 km. Super consumption, because the machine 9.3 to 1 is compressed. But she is frugal, needs no more than 8.5 to 9 liters Super in the city. And further: four doors on this car, which is wide open, and then inside: comfortable seats. The rear seat can kill and even take out, you've got a station wagon with two seats forward. Service-friendly and above all safely. Crumple zones front and rear, a rigid passenger cell, this is the Renault 14 from France. Easy to drive. And front up to 7 km without anything one sees impact surfaces such as in the Renault 5, who tolerate. 2,000 km test drive my impression of the Renault 14: an eminent quiet car, very comfortable, large spring travel. It's great in the car, you tired not so quickly, and most importantly, the directional stability of the front wheel drive work is convincing." Demonstration of the car (long shot). The transverse engine. Drive on the motorway. Interior shots (settings). Demonstration: Collision. Once again ride on the highway with the R 14.
02. CSSR: carp fishing men with long sticks are in the fog in the water, beating with sticks in the water. Fish are driven into the net. Men pull the net. Fishing impressions. Power will be always tight and close. Fish moving in water. Weighing of the catch. Recharging of the fish for the transport. Viewers.
03. Federal Republic of Germany: "30 years ago" winter 1947 in Hamburg, Germany. Title: Shooting of film cans in the archive. Debris in the background. Tower of the Michel. Frozen Alster from point of view of the Alster bridges. Debris of houses. People with collar beaten-up and Earfl. On the land of debris are frozen transported away. At the Ohlsdorfer cemetery, Earth is blown up for the graves. In the Northern Baltic Sea Canal a fairway is held with the help of icebreakers open. Recordings in the frozen port of Hamburg.
04. Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Skiing World Cup shooting in Garmisch. Poster: "Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Alpine peaks race 1977 FIS World Cup." Ski boots (close). Frank brace (close). First start: Werner Griessman. On the slope. Also ZL recordings. Swiss Russi on the slopes. Michael Veith start. On the slope. ZL recordings. Goes through the target. Franz Klammer. Start. On the slope. WINS. Award ceremony. With Cup.
Origin / Type of content
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Renault 14 camera: Luppa carp fishing origin: film news Prague title: "30 years ago" winter 1947 in Hamburg World Cup Garmisch-Partenkirchen camera: Rau, Heller at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 205/1956
Welt im Film 332/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 620/1961
Extraausgabe der Meester Woche (1918-1933)