UFA-Dabei 1069/1977 18.01.1977
01 Hungary: Kinetic art hand (close), turns Vault opener. Foot air pump is activated. Man uses several kinetic works of art in motion. Kinetic art of technology and art, sounds and movement. Various works of art.
02. Netherlands: buttons (close) about the Braille finger Braille. Child (close). "Optacon" reader for the blind, this is placed the index finger of the left hand on the so-called "barrier of feeling". Reading pen connected one to the device scans the rows and characters and signaled them in the form of needle sticks to your fingers. The letters captured from the camera appear on a monitor (check for the teacher). A blind child has read.
03. Federal Republic of Germany: "30 years ago" Nobel Laureate meetings in 1947 in Göttingen (WIF 85). After the award of the Nobel Prize to Otto Hahn in Stockholm, he is received by Prof. Wang from, Prof. von Laue, Prof. Heisenberg and Privy Councillor Prof. Max Planck.
04. Netherlands: the old city gate before Amersfoort Tinsmiths. Courtyard. Vault. The Val a Tin Smith. Workshop as in the middle ages. Vessel made of Tin. Casting of Tin vessels. Milling and grinding. The small parts such as E.g. jug handle, stamp on the bottom of the coffee pot, are attached at the end.
05. Bremen: 6-days race Annegret Richter can be explained as a starting shot gun work. Photographer. Annegret Richter gives the go-ahead. The race starts. Advertising including Becks beer, Karstadt, woman with a beer Stein and cigarette (close). Bell (close). Man with uniform and Pickelhaube. A driver with the masseur. Teams Bugdahl/Sercu with no. 7. An injured rider is carried away on the stretcher. Final round will be shown. Wilfried Pfeffgen before Bugdahl sits in the final spurt. The winning pair: Wilfried Pfeffgen and Albert lore. Award ceremony.
Origin / Type of content
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Kinetic art origin: Hungaro Braille origin: Polygoon title: "30 years ago" Nobel Laureate meetings in 1947 in Göttingen Tinsmiths origin: Polygoon 6 - days race in Bremen camera: Rahim at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 826/1965
Welt im Film 246/1950
Welt im Bild 109/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 987/1968
Der Staatsbesuch in Indien