UFA-Dabei 1081/1977 12.04.1977
01 Netherlands: Golf Sport hand puts golf ball on the ground. Man checks the golf clubs. Golf Swing (close). Golf clubs in the caddy. Golf ball in sand pit. The so-called putter is used when putting the golf ball. Recordings during the golf competition.
02. Netherlands: computed tomography a young man on the stretcher is slid into a "computer tube". Full body-computer Tomograph. Doctor shows a tumor on screen. Investigations of the liver, the pancreas of a young man with the help of computer tomography.
03. France: Energy steam clouds. Refinery. Wind mills. Bizarre rotary-wing and wind turbines. Solar energy is used for energy generation. Plans for the land supply: with 3500 mirrors, the rays are bundled so that they pass 10 megawatts at its apex to a connected power station. Great plans: solar cells for private use. Huge solar surfaces. Laboratory tests of nuclear fusion: the conversion of hydrogen into helium atoms.
04. "30 years ago": In the sign of the point system - additional food and beverage (WIF 95) queue in front of switch. Reference cards are issued for food. Reference cards, great. Schlachterin cuts off meat. Dealer cuts off brands. Men and women go to shop. Porcelain tableware. Select coffee pot. Showcase of C & A with clothes. Young men on truck on arrival in the Ruhr area. Running wheel of the shaft. Miners in mountain man clothing. Industrial area.
Origin / Type of content
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Golf origin: Polygoon Tomograph computer origin: Polygoon energy origin: Pathé magazine before 30 years: title point system in the Ruhr area at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die März-Revolten in Berlin
Welt im Film 210/1949
Im Lazarett Aßfeld in Sedan
Lille im dritten Kriegsjahr
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 799/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 616/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 821/1965
Welt im Film 320/1951