UFA-Dabei 1087/1977 24.05.1977
01 Germany: Organ in Germany different organs in churches. Baroque Angel (close). Baroque organ (close). Each organ is created on the drawing board. The pipes are still from a Tin plate rolled and processed according to traditional methods. Apprentices work in the firm of organ builders. The sound is produced via a lever path between button and whistle. A kind Schnittger organ is restored. A spring loaded organ in church Langwarden (settings). Wood carving figurines. Kantor plays organ. Church (inside, outside).
02. Aachen: Conferring of the international of Charlemagne Prize to German President Walter Scheel Town Hall, statue of Charlemagne (outside). City Hall (inside). Mayor Malangre speaks at the ceremony in the Town Hall, o-ton: "you, Mr President-in-Office of the Federal have in your political life dedicated to this goal and to do this, put the whole weight of your high office. Therefore the Board of Directors of the society for the conferring of the international of Charlemagne Prize of Aachen has decided unanimously to recognize you in 1977 the Charlemagne Prize."
Walter Scheel (close). Audience clapping. Award of the order, Hans-Dietrich Genscher (close). Walter Scheel, o-ton: "it is the most rewarding historic task was submitted in our history the most beautiful. It challenges the best forces of our peoples. These forces are there in the great intellectual and political traditions of our countries. We recognise our wealth in diversity. We recognize our strength in unity."
Mrs. Dr. Mildred Scheel. Federal Chancellor Helmut Schmidt.
03. Frankfurt: Lufthansa Jumbo freighter "follow me" caravan in the spotlight. Rolling jumbo jet in the background. In the dark the lights of the launching aircraft. Front loading CAP is opened. In the hold-new loading device, which unloads the fully loaded cargo ship within an hour. Containers are unloaded, also fruit, vegetables, cars, machines, and a horse. Horse in containers specially designed for transport of animals. Loadmaster can by knob and lever pressure easily tons heavy loads back and forth. Cargo space inside a jumbo jet (long shot). The expanded cockpit snaps again. Cockpit. Jumbo Jet rolls out in the dark to the starting position.
04. Paris: Music in the Metro modern high-rise buildings. Metro entrance, from accordion players. Paris metro station. Driving a subway. Colored group of musicians playing in the Metro station. Other musicians. Woman playing the harp. Jazz combo with various instruments. Teenagers dance.
Origin / Type of content
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Organ in Germany camera: fire conferring of the international of Charlemagne Prize of the city of Aachen on President W. Scheel camera: Luppa, Wodack LH-Jumbo freighter camera: Rahim music in the Métro origin: Pathé magazines at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Deutschlandspiegel - Pilot Ausgabe 1994
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 640/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 607/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 789/1965
Welt im Bild 10/1952