UFA-Dabei 1088/1977 31.05.1977
01 Hannover: End of the steam locomotive era boy runs. Many people on the platform. Steam locomotive in station. Steam locomotive (close). Clouds of smoke. Journalists interviewing the train drivers. Sound recordings about pounding the piston and cylinder. Amateur photographer. Shield: "Steam loco farewell tour, Hanover-Duisburg and back". Exit Hanover station. Studies of travellers during the last trip. Photos of steam locomotives. Calves on the pasture. Shadow play on steam locomotive on the track. Fans with cameras on Bielefeld train station. Train drivers at work. Steam locomotive driving.
02. Bremerhaven: Ship-handling Simulator tanker "Victoria" (close) from the front. Bremen (long shot). Bremen University of nautical. Ship officer young, even a wife. Digital process computer. Instructor enters the data, electronic projection system puts together the data on a screen to the real image of ship and the surrounding area. "Ship-handling Simulator" in use. All maneuvers are displayed from instruments and monitored by the instructor. Tanker "Victoria" from behind.
03. Amsterdam: Ballet School Lee Jackson makes exercises in front of the mirror wall with children. Exercises with adults. Daughter Kitty is with the pop group "Rockaway Boulevard", sings.
04. "30 years ago": fashion show at the Zoo (WIF 105-3) Frankfurt am Main: mannequin in a summer dress on the catwalk with number in hand. Evening dress. Spectators sit in the open air. Hands play on piano. Beach dress. Swan with black neck, big. Hat and coat. Lilac Umbel. Hat with veil. Mannequins in evening gowns on the catwalk.
Origin / Type of content
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Camera at the end of the steam locomotive era: Jürgens ship-handling Simulator camera: Rieck Ballet School origin: Polygoon title: before 30 years Nodenschau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 759/1964
Showreel Kinowochenschauen ab 1945
Welt im Film 214/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 497/1959
Welt im Film 255/1950