Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 98/1951 11.12.1951
Story 1-4: 20 m 01 Belgrade: Yugoslavia United States agreement for arms Tito welcomes negotiators of the United States and signed a Treaty on arms sales to Yugoslavia. The sealed agreement, great.
(20 m) 02 United States: Truman Florida vacation, even to attend Truman in holiday clothes for Korea Conference sitting at desk and receives courier-post. Truman sitting in Garden under palm trees.
03. Tokyo: Ratification of the peace treaty by the House of Lords procession with lanterns. House of Lords members drink at solemn conclusion of the ratification of the peace treaty.
04. Cairo: Visit of the Persian Prime Minister Mossadeq in Egypt Mossadeq is waving before aircraft. Crowd.
05. the Southwest state spokesman speaks before microphones and announces the result of the referendum. Original sound speaker: "In a referendum voters in Baden, Württemberg and Hohenzollern opted for the formation of a Southwest state." Maps of the region of Baden, Württemberg and Hohenzollern Südbaden (Freiburg) and 1806-1945 map of 1945-1951, with the States of Württemberg-Baden (Stuttgart) South Württemberg-Hohenzollern (Tübingen). Cityscape Stuttgart, station square. The State Ministry. Prime Minister Reinhold Maier of Württemberg-Baden speaks with hat on the road to the formation of the Southwest State (advocates) (o-ton missing). Black Forest countryside. Market place in Freiburg. President Wohleb, Freiburg, speaks (opponents of the Southwest state). Actuality: "Federal cohabitation is independent of the size of the individual federal links. In the genuine Confederation, even small countries have their right to life. We abandon this principle, we will never see a European Union." Market place in Tübingen. President Dr. Harold Müller speaks (advocates of the Southwest state). Interview: "the stammverwandten people of the German South West are closely linked through a 1000 year old history. It would be shortsighted not to seize the unique opportunity to unite them to a strong, healthy nation. "Because only from healthy countries, regardless of their size, can grow a healthy German Federal Republic". The Hohenzollern in Sigmaringen. The Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe. Newspaper headlines "referendum election posters". People in front of polling stations. Motorway traffic. Rhine tug. Switch terminal. Writer on the booking engine. The Freiburg Cathedral. Decision for the Southwest state.
(68 m) 06 Bonn: Heuss congratulated winners in the competition of the craft youth exhibition of the award-winning Gesellenstücke. Jewelry. Stained-glass Windows. Heuss presented diplomas to the winners. The President of the Central Association of the German trade Richard Uhlemeyer given memory gifts. Erhard, great. Audience clapping.
(19 m) 07. Nuremberg: Christmas trees overseas and tinsel Angel small artificial Christmas trees are packed. In overseas box with inscription Buenos Aires, decorated Christmas tree stands. Tinsel angels in the making. Pan finished corrugated tinsel Angel.
(18 m) 8 Münster: Leopard triplets birth telegram: Alican Bonni Banni. Guard keeps the 3 small Leopard before camera. Leopardenbabies, great. Jackdaws. Leopard children play with Jackdaws.
(18 m) 9 England: training of parachutists "Red Devils" soldiers in training. Walking in the forest on tree trunks and tree obstacle. Climbing on scaffolding and running over high narrow boards. Jumping exercises.
(15 m) 10 Madrid: Indian Ballet from South America dancers dance Indian dances in traditional costume.
(21 m) 11. Philadelphia: Football Army - Navy 7:42 Giants Stadium full of people. Game scenes. Referee intervenes. Marines waving hats. Player runs with the ball rolling over the entire field. Viewers of the army. Regimental goat as its mascot.
(28 m) 12th Berlin: indoor handball Germany - Sweden 4:9 game scenes in the Sports Hall at the radio tower. Defensive parade of the German goalkeeper. Attack of the Sweden and gate's throw. Throw of the Germans on the crossbar. Goal throw for Germany, goal throw for Sweden. Goal throw after Pike jump.
(30 m) 13 Hamburg: Werner Finck opened "Mousetrap" Werner Finck, big, small artificial mouse in a cage. Viewers sit at tables. Jürgen Wulff and Edith Dyckerhoff Kreuder sing the song of the monkey child and his mother, Helga Karimi Stollmann sings Werner Finck "Sur le pont d'Avignon" sketch with Pickelhaube at religious ceremony. O-ton: Edith Dyckerhoff Kreuder: "under Mommy's belly on the Palm tree hangs a monkey child, and it laughs in the dream. Werner Finck: "In the name of the war Club, I call to the slogans you: head loss, nothing lost!" Order lost, lost everything! In this sense, I present you the patent order in the frame to insert to the currently valid national symbols. And now goodbye to new year's Eve for the annual review of Die Deutsche Wochenschau in this theatre!"
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Honors; Railways; Handball; Craft; skydiving, skydiving; Football; News, communications; Medals, awards, honors; Policy; Press, press conferences; Shipping; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Cultural events; maps; Contracts; Elections; Christmas; Foreign policy events; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Jobs; Football; Policy; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 98/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Truman/Tito/Mossadek/Japan Friedensv.
Origin: Tele News Southwest - state camera: Starke, Stoll handicraft youth camera: basic tinsel Angel camera: Kang Leopard triplets camera: Basic Red Devil (Fallschirmjägerausbldg.)
Origin: Pathe News Indian dances of American Football origin: Metro indoor handball camera: Obeng from trap to trap camera: Stoll final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 618/1961
Hinter der Westfront
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 45/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 254/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952
Welt im Bild 127/1954
Brandt in Warschau zur Vertragsunterzeichnung