Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 101/1952 01.01.1952
01 10 best athletes, world champion in ice and skating at ice skating free program chosen by the sports press of RIA and Paul Falk. Herbert Schade in long distance running. Herbert Klein, world record holder 200 m breaststroke, swimming. Gottfried von CRAMM in the tennis game. Hein ten Hoff, European champion in the heavyweight at the boxing match. Wilhelm Herz drives on NSU speed record for motorcycles. Andreas Ostler, world champion in the four-man event with his team at the rode. Fritz Walter as the captain of the German national football team. Helmut Bantz turns on the horizontal bar, best German gymnast. Maria Sander Domagalla, multiple German Champion in the hurdles.
02. modern speed boats of the British Navy speedboats of the trip on the sea. Teams on the deck.
03. United States: Rescue helicopter of crashed a reporter in fleet maneuvers a submarine lifeguard rescue the accident reporter being pulled aboard of U-boat.
04. Trier: Funeral of the Archbishop of Trier Dr. Rudolf Bornewasser funeral procession through the streets of Trier. Catholic sisters and priests go to funeral procession. Cardinal Frings among the mourners on the train immediately. Flag bearer. The wreath of the President will be held.
05. Yugoslavia: Release of Archbishop Stepinac from captivity Stepinac on the street of a small village in the conversation where he will be working as a parish priest.
06. United States: press conference by airplane pilots, who were forced to fly over from Hungarian territory to landing and now released against payment of ransom. The four pilots, surrounded by reporters at a press conference. $120,000 was paid for the release.
07. London: Fatal accident of the motorcycle artist Wickbold last shots of mortally injured artist in Hamburg. Arno Wickbold rises as a clown dressed in motorcycle death railway and continues with motorcycle in the district on the side walls.
08. Washington: Gorilla baby gorilla baby on the arm of Mrs. He is in bed and drinking from the bottle.
09th Hamburg: lion quadruplets at Hagenbeck lioness in a cage with four boys. Lion's head behind bars, great. Lion Cubs, great. Lioness Get up and influenced young. 4 small Lions in the basket.
10 Berlin: Fashion 1952 - Heinz Oestergard mannequins show off. Costume with wadenlangem skirt and small cap. Dark coat over a dress. Heinz Oestergard, laughing, half-close. Cocktail dress: Light organdy blouse with large puffed sleeves and taffeta skirt, wide, ¾ long. Big flared skirt with dark blouse. Costume from rips with bright embroidery blouse after taking off the jacket. White flat hats with round edge (circular saw). Deep-cut großblumiges evening dress. Evening dress in white, pailettenbestickt with tulle skirt.
11 Paris: Fashion 1952 - Pierre Balmain tight-fitting satin evening dress. Black velvet stole is towing-like undergarment after lowering. Strapless evening dress with Tüllschal. Demonstration before fountain on the place de la Concorde. Deep dekolletiertes dark evening dress with a colorful skirt. Wide ¾ long tulle evening dress with colored taffeta draping over the hips, like aprons. Tulle evening dress with Golden dots and satin jacket. Evening dress with beads and lace, paraded before the Arc de Triomphe.
12. Berlin: Soccer tennis Borussia - Hadjuk split Yugoslavia 2:8 storm on the gate. Viewers with Hat and glasses, only serious, then relieved. Goalkeeper keeps. Shot on goal for Yugoslavia. Spectators in the Olympic Stadium, filling the screen. ZL - headers before the gate. Viewers with teeth laughs. Yugoslavia shot free kick from 25 metres in the gate. Audience claps. Half-time score 6:1 for Yugoslavia. Berlin goalkeeper fends off ball. Parade of the Yugoslav Torwartes. 11 m for Berlin. Goalkeeper keeps, but left line. Repeat shot into the goal. Boys in the audience cheer.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut ; Bornewasser, Rudolf ; Frings ; Oestergard, Heinz ; Stepinac ; Cramm von, Gottfried ; Falk, Ria ; Herz, Wilhelm ; Klein, Herbert ; Ostler, Anderl ; Sander-Domagalla, Maria ; Schade, Herbert ; Hoff ten, Hein ; Walter, Fritz ; Wickbold, Arno
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Railways ; Football ; Press, press conferences ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Military ; Weapons ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Architecture ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 101/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand the ten best athletes origin: Archive speedboats origin: Pathe news bailout origin: Metro burial d. Archbishop of Trier camera: strong Stepinac (priest) origin: Yugoslavia aircraft pilots origin: Austria death drivers origin: Archive Gorilla baby origin: Metro Lions - Quadruplets camera: Stoll fashion: Berlin (Östergård) camera: Obeng fashion: Paris origin: Pathé journal football: Hadjuk tennis Borussia camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 257/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 431/1958
Welt im Film 121/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 527/1960