Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952 08.01.1952
01 Bonn: new year's reception at the Presidential Villa Hammerschmidt, frontal, image filling (title underground). Pan, one at a time in the image the Federal Minister Stork, Wildermuth, Dr. Seebohm, Hellwege, Chancellor Adenauer, German President Heuss, Vice Chancellor Blücher, Dr. Lehr, Erhard, Dr. Dehler, Kaiser, Dr. Lukaschek. The Nuncio Aloysius Münch enter the Villa Hammerschmidt including members of the diplomatic corps. For the first time after the war diplomatic reception in Germany. Heuss and Adenauer in conversation with diplomats. Heuss in conversation with the Apostolic Nuncio of Münch.
02. Bonn: 76th birthday of Adenauer's children from the Bonn orphanage with flowers at Adenauer. Adenauer welcomes children. Little girl wants to give him his doll. Adenauer takes kid on the arm.
03. Berlin: Former Chancellor Dr. Josef Wirth in East Berlin Dr. Josef Wirth is sitting at table and scrolls in newspaper.
04. North Korean prisoners of war in UN camp on the island of prisoners in the camp in callisthenics and basketball game, knit bunk, cooking, burning of cutlery. Layering figures include small elephant, the statue of liberty.
05. rescue action for the wrecked American freighter "Flying Enterprise" floats on the sea. Tugs and destroyer closer to rescue.
06. Hamburg: giant whale giant whale on special vehicle of the federal railways is cleaned with a broom and should be issued.
07. Cologne: Ford Taunus 12 M curtain opens up before decorated Ford Taunus 12 M with shield "car number 1". General Director of Ford-Werke speaks in microphone and introduces cars. Settings of part of. Ignition. The Transport Minister from North Rhine-Westphalia Santiago runs the car off the production line. Luggage compartment opens, young girl and 2 Hotel boys sit in it.
08 hats close-up: hat with wide flower borders, Veil hat, wide feathered hat.
09. Hamburg: hat tricks in the Hansa-theater artist turns hat into different shapes and put it.
10 London: costume festival of art students at the Albert Hall said crowd on the dance floor. Masked students including Texans, Greek, Indian couple, hat with large clamps construction, Devil kisses girl. Balloons come down and be captured.
11 Garmisch: ice Revue Horst Faber artistic dance of the Austrian master pair stark / Gareis. Horst Faber, master of the Pirouette, runs. Fight for a Chair on the ice. Bull (2 runner) on the ice. Snow-covered ice surface.
12 Offenbach: Kickers Offenbach - 1 FC Nuremberg 1-1 battle for the lead in the Southern Football League. Indistinct recordings (fog). Offenbach storms. Throw in the opposing half. Excited spectators screaming, half-close. Offenbach's attack is repelled. Viewers throw up both arms. Goalkeeper keeps, but drops the ball. Viewers with Hat, dead serious. Shot on the crossbar. Goalkeeper back curled ball into the box. Dicker spectators filling with flat CAP, image. Offenbach scored edge to the 1:0 spectators cheer and jump high. Goalkeeper catches the ball, great. Compensation of 1:1 for Nuremberg. Audience clapping.
13 Munich: Guest performance of the Japanese judo champion Bayern Japanese judo fighter defeated an opponent after another with just a few. Spectators clap and laugh, great. ZL recordings of handles and litters. Battle of the Japanese with the German Armin Aigner heavyweight champion takes a bit longer. Japanese wins again. Close-up of the Japanese winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Aigner, Armin; Adenauer, Konrad; Blücher, Franz; Dehler, Thomas; Erhard, Ludwig; Hellwege, Heinrich; Heuss, Theodor; Kaiser, Jakob; Lehr; Lukaschek, Hans; Muench, Aloysius; Seebohm; Storch, Karl; Straether; Wildermuth, Eberhard; Faber, Horst; Gareis; Stark
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; DDR; Ice skating; Domestic events; Judo; Carnival; Disasters; Children; Carnival; Football; Religious events; Shipping; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Korea war; automotive engineering, automotive; War, prisoners of war; Revues; Fashion; Architecture; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand new year reception camera: basic of Adenauer's birthday camera: basic Wirth in Berlin camera: Obeng POWs, Korean.
Origin: Metro Enterprise origin: Pathe news giant whale camera: Stoll Ford works camera: basic hats and hat tricks camera: Stoll origin: Austria artist ball origin: Pathe news ice Revue Faber camera: Kang football: Offenbach-Nuremberg camera: Basic, strong world judo Championships camera: cooking end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 509/1959
Welt im Film 347/1952
Welt im Bild 179/1955
Welt im Bild 125/1954