Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 103/1952 15.01.1952
01 Bonn: Underlies debate in the Bundestag Chamber with MEPs. Adenauer on the lectern. Hermann Ehlers President of the Bundestag, sideways, large. Adenauer speaking actuality to the underlies. Adenauer actuality: "ladies and gentlemen! If this step, the creation of the coal and Steel Community is not done, no hope is more in the near future for Europe. There is no hope for economic and not hope for political recovery. Depends on your "Yes", whether the European unification will become a reality. I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, to make a decision which meets the size of the task." Close-up: Erhard, Carlo Schmid, Blücher, Seebohm, Hallstein. Deputies clapping. Erich Ollenhauer speaks o-ton: "with the Schuman plan we refuse nothing, as this specific form of cooperation. The key is not that the first step is done, is alone decisive, that the first step in the right direction is done." Deputies clapping. H. Wehner. Voting. Ehlers announces the result o-ton: "there have been from 378 votes with 232 Yes, no 143-with 3 abstentions. Thus article 1 is adopted." Adenauer in addition to Hallstein, half-close. MPs congratulate Adenauer following the announcement of the voting results.
02. Berlin: Return Pastor Niemöller from Moskau Niemöller decreases fur hat and welcomes the Russian Orthodox Archbishop Boris and Probst Grüber, representatives of the Protestant Church in the GDR before flying to Frankfurt. Niemöller and daughter wave front of aircraft.
03. Falmouth: Reception for Captain Carlsen of the flying enterprise and sinking of the ship last shots of flying enterprise. The wreck is driving side lying on the sea. Sinking of the vessel, the top of the freighter sinks. Carlsen speaks interview after arrival in Falmouth and goes through the crowd, which has found for his reception.
04. Hamburg: Cardinal Frings inaugurates sailing ship Pamir before exit the Pamir. Cadets on Board of the vessel. Cardinal Frings inaugurates the ship ("o" sound Latin) before exit to Rio de Janeiro, and Australia. Exit of the vessel.
05. Berlin: fall in the Ostmark - penetrated in to the bureaux de change Exchange with ads of course values Westmark Ostmark. Long human queue in front of the Exchange.
06. Berlin: film ball in 1952 at the Hotel Esplanade crowd on the dance floor. Close-up: Heidemarie Hatheyer with deep dekoltiertem dress. Carol Höhn, film producer Mainz dances with young actors. Paul Heidemann, big. Susanne Erichsen, Willy Birgel alongside Maria Holst, Beatrice Campbell, guest from England, Jeanette Schulz, Winnie Markus, Jakob Tiedtke, producer Kirchhoff, Rudolf Platte. Albert Saenz.
07. Florida: bulk many crawl in the pool swimmer. Mass jump by edge of pool. The diver Joe Marino and Bob Clothworthy at the springboard diving and the pair jump.
08 Düsseldorf: German Figure Skating Championships pair skating: RIA and Paul Falk running routine shots in ZL, partly and become champion. Men: Freimuth run stone of the winner. Pirouette. Partly ZL freestyle. Ladies: Run the champion Erika Kraft from Garmisch. Pirouette.
09 Basel: Switzerland - Germany 15-3 ice hockey match game scenes. Shot on goal for the Switzerland. Falls. The Switzerland in the attack. Shot on goal for Germany.
10 Brussels: European Boxing Championships heavyweight champion Hein ten Hoff - Karel Sys Sys quickly and violently attacked. Sys punching out a high point head start. Ten Hoff defends himself awkwardly, acts too slowly, and WINS only 1 round. The new European champion of Karel sys in a bathrobe after the fight in addition to ten Hoff in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Birgel, Willi; Blücher, Franz; Kolbassov, Boris; Campbell, Beatrice; Carlsen; Ehlers, Hermann; Erhard, Ludwig; Erichsen, Susanne; Frings; Probst, Grüber; Hallstein, Walter; Hatheyer, Heidemarie; Heidemann, Paul; Höhn, Carola; Holst, Maria; Kirchhoff; Mainz, F. A.; Markus, Winnie; Niemöller, Martin; Ollenhauer, Erich; Platte, Rudolf; Seebohm; Schmid, Carlo; Schönhals, Albrecht; Schultze, Jeanette; Tiedtke, Jakob; Clothworthy, Bob; Falk, Ria; Kraft, Erika; Marino, Joe; Sys, Karel; Hoff ten, Hein
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Ice skating; Domestic events; Disasters; Religious events; Shipping; Swimming; Dance; diving; Social events; Contracts; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Hockey; finance; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 103/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark Schuman plan camera: Stoll, basic Niemöller camera: Obeng Enterprise origin: Pathe news Pamir camera: Hardenberg bureaux de change camera: Obeng movie ball in Berlin camera: Obeng swimming in Florida origin: Metro figure skating - Baran/Falk Dick Button camera: Stoll boxes: ten Hoff-sys origin: Pathé journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 347/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 722/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 369/1957
Welt im Bild 140/1955
Welt im Film 222/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 443/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 726/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952