Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 105/1952 29.01.1952
1 Hamburg: singer run Franke Franke run original sound on the phone at the Federal post office telephone mediation. Running with the Michael Jary Orchestra in recordings Franke. Sound mixer on the mixing desk. Tape running. Michael Jary conducted, great. Franke run sings original "vis a vis, mon ami".
02. Human seen: RIA and Paul Falk apartment door opens. RIA and Paul Falk in the door, great. RIA Falk stands at the stove and food tastes off. Paul Falk examines blades of ice skates. Photo of the pair of skating. RIA and Paul Falk front Aquarium. Fish swim in the Aquarium, big. Paul Falk draws new skating figure on paper with compass. RIA Falk skating costume designs. Close-ups. Trophies and plaques of honour of the couple.
03. Garmisch: Karl Ritter committed Olympian Oslo by stop, President of the National Olympic Committee. Karl Ritter von halt speaks to the Olympic participants and shaking hands with them.
04. Berlin: Green week 1952 poster of the green week. CARP swimming in pool, great. Angora, large. Pigeon with large goitre, great. White doves sit on the pole. Hunting Falcon. Cock, great. Chick. Piglets and Mutterschwein. Cows.
05. Berlin Heuss speaks in the Borsig-Werke to workers at the lectern in Hall the Borsigwerke Heuss. Workers as a listener. Ernst Reuter and Mayor Schreiber as a listener, half-close. Clapping.
06. Suez Canal: street fighting in Ismailia British soldiers at Häuserkämpfen. Rifle fire. Gunner. British soldiers arrested Egyptian wardens and disarm and browse them. Dead are on the road.
07. Mexican Lady Bullfighter Pat Mac Cormick Pat Mac Cormick at bullfights. Faces of spectators.
08th Garmisch: Training the 13 year old skater Muriel Empire / United States Muriel rich at Kürlauf on the ice. She is the youngest Olympian in Oslo.
09 Garmisch: Ski-slalom men: runners at the start. Engelbert Haider, Austria on the route. Gebhard Hildebrand / Austria runs. He is 2. Swedish skier crashes. Beni o Doherty, Rottach-Egern, on the track. He wins in the special slalom. Beni o Doherty, half-close. Ladies: Ossi Reichert at door. It is 3. 2 nd run the Mirl Buchner winner is Evi Lanig. Run through the goal. Racer crashes. MIRL Buchner Reichert in addition to OSSI, drinking out of cups.
10 Garmisch: ski jumping the Olympic ski jump. Toni Brutscher during the jump. He is 74 m 2. Different ski jumper at the take-off of the jump and flight. Robert Engel jumps and is 3rd jump of winner Sepp Weiler in the overall standings. Sepp Weiler after victory, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brutscher, Toni ; Buchner Fischer, Annemarie ; Franke, Renee ; Ritter von Halt, Karl ; Heuss, Theodor ; Jary, Michael ; MacCormick, Pat ; Reuter, Ernst ; Schreiber, Walter ; Engel, Robert ; Falk, Ria ; Haider, Engelbert ; Hildebrand, Gebhard ; Obermüller, Beni ; Reich, Muriel ; Reichert, Ossi ; Weiler, Sepp
Berlin ; Mexico ; Suez Canal ; Hamburg ; FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating ; Domestic events ; Musical events ; Olympic Games 1952 ; Portraits ; Reviews ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports facilities ; bullfighting ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 105/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Reneé Franké camera title brand: Stoll Menschl. seen: Baran-Falk camera: basic Olympus. Obligations camera: Hafner, cooking green week camera: Onasch Heuss speaks in the Borsig-Werke camera: Obeng Ismailia: nun + (!)
Origin: Pathe news Lady Bullfighter origin: Metro Muriel Empire (figure skating) camera: Kang Lord and ladies slalom camera: Hafner, Koch ski jumping camera: Hafner, cooking end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 122/1947
Welt im Film 196/1949
Welt im Bild 29/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 235/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 59/1951