Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 107/1952 12.02.1952
01 England: King George VI + rotation machine prints newspapers. Newspaper headlines about the death of King George. Newspaper readers. Flag is at half-mast. Review: Coronation of George VI in Westminster in 1937. King George, Queen Elizabeth and Princess Elizabeth and Queen Mother Mary in loss of parade. King George and great Princess Elizabeth with Prince Charles on the arm. Final recording session of King George before his death, going half-close. Gun salutes. Proclamation of the new Queen Elizabeth II. crowd.
02. Bonn: defence debate in the Bundestag Communist demonstrations in front of the Federal Parliament with banners. Scuffle with police. Police with water cannon. Bundestag debate. President of the Bundestag Hermann Ehlers, half-close. At the lectern Adenauer "o" sound: "I am convinced, after the conviction of every German who impartially consider the things, before this consistently continuing policy of the totalitarian Soviet Russia there only a rescue for all of us, to make us so strong that recognize Soviet Russia, an attack that is a big risk for Soviet Russia itself. We To want have At last peace and quiet before the urge and the attacks of the East." The Government Bank. Close-ups of Louise Schröder, of Brentano. Max Reimann. Deputies clapping. Listeners on the streets heard the transfer of Defense debate. Adenauer speaking actuality. Close-up Ollenhauer, Carlo Schmid. Ollenhauer speaks interview: "the Socialist Group denies this parliamentary legitimacy, to make a decision on the issue of the military contribution. No voters and no elected has thought his confidence vote of his voters in August 1949 when his vote or the acceptance that the Bundestag during its term on the issue of a German defence contribution will have to decide. A decision, ladies and gentlemen, about a German defence contribution, is not possible without previous supplement and amendment of the basic law." The Government bank with Kaiser, Seebohm. Adenauer, large, supports the head in his hand. Dog hammer. V. Brentano speaks o-ton: "in peace and freedom we To want reunite the entire Germany. , So that we can completely clear about the content of this resolution, I apply for ladies and gentlemen called my friends, roll-call vote." Members of Parliament for the vote, including Carlo Schmid, Adenauer, Luise Schröder. Hermann Ehlers announces the result of the vote recorded interview: "ladies and gentlemen! "Yes" vote have 204 members, with 'No' 156. Contain have 6 deputies, invalid votes 0. 5 members, with "No" 3 deputies voted votes, that is here not counted, with 'Yes' by Berlin Mr The publication No. 2974 is thus adopted." Adenauer is congratulated by Brentano and Franz Josef Strauß in the circle of his friends.
03. Madrid: Exhibition Salvadore Dali large paintings of Dalí "The crucified one", "The Madonna of port Lligat".
04. Berlin: press ball Wilhelm Furtwängler conducted the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra with "Emperor Waltz" by Johann Strauss. Furtwängler conducted, half-close. Ernst Reuter on table sitting. Dancing on the dance floor. Hans Söhnker with champagne glass prostend. Borislav bar log, half-close. Wilhelm Furtwängler and woman, sitting, half-close.
05. beacon for Heligoland painted buoy with the letters Helgoland painter. Rotating light for lighthouse.
06. Germany: Grand Cross of the Federal cross of merit for Cardinal Frings Interior Minister Dr. Teaching at the ceremony of the order of Cardinal Frings.
07. Japan: Return of a former Japanese officer as a Buddhist priest Japanese when returning to the island Iwo Jima goes ashore. Bunker of WWII with human skulls.
08th First Indochina war fires machine gun from slit. Impacts. Low-flying aircraft. Advance of French troops on the city Bao Minh. Guns fire.
09 France: New world record in the time glider flight flying glider. Landing of the French Albert Carraz and Jean Brundwick after time gliding world record.
10 Rome: Sun bicycle from Denmark two men cycling lying side by side on new model from Denmark.
11 master trainer was trainer in the predator cage. Tiger sitting on hind feet and make "pretty". Lions jump through hoops.
12 ice bathing man jumps into ice water and bathes.
13 New York: U.S. Olympic team in ice skating in Rockefeller Center figure skater at farewell performance in Rockefeller Center. Pair skating. 14 Oslo: Vorolympischer report train is in the station. Participants of the Olympic Games on the platform at the exit of turn. The German team. Snow-covered houses in the Olympic village. Athletes in gymnastics in the snow. The 78 year old Norwegian Peter Sinnerud, former figure skating world champion, managed the foreign ice sports. Forest run. Training in the snow. Training the skater at the top running Kees Broekman / the Netherlands, Olympic medal contenders.
Persons in the Film
Boekmann, Kees; Brundwick, Jean; Adenauer, Konrad; Barlog, Borislav; Brentano von; Prinz Charles; Dali, Salvatore; Ehlers, Hermann; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Frings; Furtwängler, Wilhelm; Georg VI. von England; Hundhammer; Kaiser, Jakob; Lehr; Margaret von England; Mary von England; Ollenhauer, Erich; Reimann, Max; Reuter, Ernst; Seebohm; Söhnker, Hans; Schmid, Carlo; Schröder, Luise; Strauß, Franz Josef; Trubka; Carraz, Albert; Sinnerud, Peter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Demonstrations; Honors; Ice skating; Indochina, Indochina war; Domestic events; Leisure, recreation; Musical events; News, communications; Olympic Games 1952; Medals, awards, honors; Parades; Police; Press, press conferences; Religious events; Reviews; Joke; Shipping; gliding, flying, free balloon; sports facilities; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Coronations; Art; Works of art; Holiday; Social events; Winter; Exhibitions; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 107/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 208/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 52/1951
Welt im Film 95/1947
Welt im Film 233/1949