Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952 04.03.1952
01. from 1.3.1952 Helgoland again under German administration the cliffs of Heligoland. The destruction of the island after bombs target. The German flag is blowing on the flak tower over the island. The Minister-President of Schleswig-Holstein Lübke accepts the island original sound: "it's a memorable moment we all experience with movement and inner participation. A moment which also introduces a new period in the turbulent history of Heligoland. Front to the flags, I ask. Hot flag! Helgoland thus becomes the symbol of a new community, which should include a whole Europe, a world far beyond our people, in peace and freedom." The German flag is raised. Pan across the island. Helgoländer the community o speaks: "You, Mr President-in-Office of the Minister, allow our expressing of all thank you very much." Lübke and support during a tour of the island. Debris and severe damage. Work forces with welding torches on the island clean-up work. 02. Human seen: Portrait of the President of the German Soccer Federation of Pecco baby Pecco baby in his apartment while drawing drafts as contractors. Trophies and medals in the apartment for the 87-fachen football player and referee. Mrs Hannelore Bauwens Pack bags. Baby sits in Lake and caresses his Airdale. Skat game watching with wife and daughter, Airdale. Baby at the Bechstein piano playing the piano. Baby and wife Hannelore a toast with glasses.
03. Oslo: Wedding of Dagmar Rom and Günther Peis, journalist from Munich Dagmar Rom and Günther Peis for the wedding ceremony on the registry.
04. London: Field Marshal Lord Alexander British Defense Minister Lord Alexander with wife, son and daughter go to ship. Close-up of Lord Alexander.
05. Naples: US Admiral Carney receives the Deputy Defence Minister Gurler greeting of the two officers from the headquarters of the Allied forces of southern Europe.
06. Haifa: Visit Elleanor Roosevelt at Ben Gurion Elleanor Roosevelt talking to Ben Gurion. Visit the Israeli defenses.
07. Berlin: 1,000,000 care package Ernst Reuter presented the 1,000,000 Carepaket of a refugee family.
08 Milan: Refractory dress fabric fabric held over burning candle and does not burn. Two women are facing the fireplace. Long skirt catches fire.
09 England: pancake race run housewives with pancakes on a plate to the bet.
10 Italy: Orange battle young people throw at on the road with oranges.
11 Miami: Men and women dance ballet on the beach in bathing suits Ballet on the beach.
12 New Guinea: Negro ballet dance bare-breasted black women. Drummers.
13 Paris: Dior spring fashion Blumenbesticktes evening dress. White silk dress, flared skirt, tight waist. Dark afternoon dress, tight. Pleated evening dress. Tulle evening dress, deep cleavage. Mannequin plays piano in white fragrant evening dress.
14. Cologne: Football of 1 FC Cologne - Alemannia Aachen University 2-0 in the attack. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers with Hat nods approvingly. Cologne attack is blocked by the Aachen-based defense. Viewers with flat Cap not. Cologne striker, great. Röhrig transformed clap a 0 for Cologne to the 1:11 m viewers. Free-kick for Aachen. Defender fends off the ball with the hand. Penalty for Aachen. Goalkeeper keeps. Shot on goal 2:0 for Cologne in the margin after a rebound from the crossbar. Spectators cheering with arms raised. Aachen storms. Defender fends off the ball with the head. Rolling football.
15 Oberstdorf: 3rd International Ski flying week Toni Brutscher at the start and jump. Different jumper. Simon Slaatvik / Olympic champion in the Nordic combined, crashes. Nevertheless, he is 3rd jump from Sepp Weiler (126 m). Jump by Tauno Luiro / Finland. Toiva Lauren / Sweden jumps of 131 m and WINS. Toivo autographs are Lauren laughing.
16 Gelsenkirchen: Elephant Orchestra elephant trunk lifts and get sugar. The elephant Orchestra. Elephant before piano pushes buttons that shows guards with proboscis. Elephant on drums and timpani. Elephant trumpet.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bauwens, Peco; Brutscher, Toni; Lord Alexander; Carney; Gurion, David Ben; Gurler; Lübke, Friedrich Wilhelm; Peis, Günther; Reuter, Ernst; Roosevelt, Franklin Delano; Lauren, Toivo; Luiro, Tauno; Röhrig; Rom, Dagmar; Slaatvik, Simon; Weiler, Sepp
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Higher education; Domestic events; Inventions; Fire; Research; Football; Musical events; Portraits; Joke; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Debris; Military events; Competitions; Science; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Foreign policy events; Fashion; Construction; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand peace Island Helgoland camera: Stoll Pecco baby camera: basic upper cut Paris fashion origin: Pathé journal football: Cologne Alem. Aachen camera: strong, basic ski flying week camera: Kang elephant - Orchestra Negro dance in New Guinea camera: basic end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952
Welt im Film 34/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 17/1950
Reichskanzler Graf Hertling im Großen Hauptquartier
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 970/1968
Welt im Film 17/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 723/1963