Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952 18.03.1952
1 Dortmund: "Roller-Follies" Revue on roller skates in the Westfalenhalle of skating artists Eileen McDonnell and Tony Mirrelli run over the sloping track on roller skating area. Artistic run. Roll Ballet shows parade of the Tin soldiers.
02. Tignes: Clearance of the village due to reservoir empty houses and cemetery of the village. Protest of the villagers due to eviction. Houses are demolished.
03. Bonn: UN delegation in the Chancellor's Office (examination of the condition for free elections in Germany) members of the delegation from 4 countries get out of car and enter the Federal Chancellor's Office. Delegation leader Christian Albertson / Iceland speaks interview: "I can only say, on behalf of the Commission, that we all are Very much happy to be in Germany, and that can we hope to fulfill our task in Germany and that the Commission will achieve its purpose." Adenauer speaking interview: "I called the Federal Government say... (überlegter Sprechertext). "
04. Mediterranean Sea: fleet maneuvers in Havana U.S. aircraft carrier. Start by jet fighters from the aircraft carrier. Gunfire of warships. Landing the aircraft on the aircraft carrier.
05. Cuba: street fighting in the city. Passers-by fleeing. Furniture is thrown out of houses and burned. Burning motorcycle. General Batista, head of State after the coup d ' état with the help of the military, waving at people.
06. Berlin: Fox on the chimney ruins of houses. Photographer with a telephoto lens. Little Fox on the chimney of the ruins of the houses. Onlookers.
07. Texas: riding rodeo cowboys on young bull between two horses. You have To try to be the bull on the back. Fighting cowboy - Bull. Rodeo on horses and cattle. Wild goat jumps and falls.
08th circus Krone: horse dressage Pegasus horse lays down sideways on the bed and pulls up with foot ceiling. The clown appears to wake with great alarm. The horses Get up and pursued the fleeing clown. Clown hiding in closet. Horses upsets wardrobe, get the clown and carries it in his mouth.
09 Helsinki: turn international Finland - Germany match longitudinal horse Vault: Friedel Obukohwo / Germany Gets the best grade on this unit. Jump by Adalbert Dan Hutton. Pommel horse: Practice of Alfred goiter / Germany. Bars: Exercise by Hans Pfann / Germany. Stretching: It wins the winner of the Olympics twelve battle of 1948 Huhtanen / Finland. Giant wave and finish.
10 Black Forest: International ski jumping on the Feldberg jumps of different ski jumper. Jump by Heini Klopfer, the Builder of the Oberstorfer giant Hill. Fall of a Yugoslav ski jumper. Jump of the Austrian Leopolder. He is 2nd jump of the winner Keith Walker / United States. Close to half way man after victory.
11 Berlin: Six days in the exhibition hall at the radio tower close-up shots of the riders: customs / Kanga / Germany. ESPIN Claros / Spain. Carrara / Lapbie / France. Roth / from Büren / Switzerland. Prasanna / Terruzzi / Italy. Start. Cyclists on the track in spurts and in curves. Fall of the Spanish team at the detachment. 2 driver side roll of the railway. The introduction of intermediate sprints Bell is rung. Chief of police silence as spectators, half close, falls by cyclists.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Büren van, Armin ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Albertson, Christian ; Batista ; Carrara ; Claros ; Dickhut, Adalbert ; Espin ; Huhtanen ; Klopfer, Heini ; Knoke ; Kropf, Alfred ; Lapébie ; Leopolder ; McDonnell, Eileen ; Mirelli, Tony ; Overwien, Friedel ; Pfann, Hans ; Rigona ; Roth, Eugen ; Teruzzi ; Wegemann, Keith ; Zoll
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Electricity ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Photographers ; cycling ; Rodeo ; Skating ; Shipping ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; UN ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Maneuver ; Elections ; Circus ; Revues ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Buildings in Europe ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand scooter of Follies camera: strong, Stoll lost homes origin: Pathé journal UN delegation in Bonn camera: strong fleet maneuvers origin: Pathe news revolution in Cuba origin: Metro Fox a. d. chimney camera: Obeng Rodeo origin: Tele News Pegasus camera: Kang origin gymnastics in Finland: Filmveli field mountain jumping camera: Hafner, Cook 6-days race (with fall!)
Camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 916/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 115/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 537/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 117/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 189/1953