Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 113/1952 25.03.1952
1 Munich: fashion show Schulze-Varell three star mannequins models perform. Beach suit with large soft floor-length linen cloak. Beach ensemble with a wide skirt. An elegant hat with wide flower borders. Garbo line 1925: ¾ long tight skirt around the neck bounded loop. Summer white afternoon dress from cotton lace. Hand-painted silk dress with pleated chiffon Ribbon as a belt. Afternoon dress made of dark wool veil hat. Complet with a dark jacket and patterned dress. Small evening dress with self-coloured coat. The folded tulle with sequins evening dress. White evening dress with lace overskirt.
02. April fool: Ultra-Atom-Grill man lays egg in device and switches on levers. From the egg hatches a chick to the chicken, the chicken loses its feathers, tafelfertiges fried chicken roasts on a spit. Man takes the atom grilled roast.
03. UN delegation in Berlin Haus Komandantura Berlin label. State Secretary Dr. Lenz and the members of the UN Commission go through Berlin. Shield: Caution you leaving after 40 meters West Berlin at the Brandenburg Gate. The UN delegates before the Russian War Memorial in West Berlin. Russian guards.
04. Frankfurt: plane crash a KLM airliner aircraft wreckage in a forest area. Clean-up Squad. Forester, who initiated the rescue measures and could involve carriers, four people from the rubble.
05. Munich: Director of the Süddeutsche Rundfunk receives champion of Italy competition Director Dr. Eberhard welcomes the winners of the competition. The head of the Munich illustrated Hoffenreich. Vera de Lucca sings original sound. Dr Lüders by the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Chief of the Süddeutsche Zeitung Friedmann.
06. Susanne Erichsen in the United States Susanne Erichsen, Miss Germany 1950, descends the stairs and is welcomed by Miss 1951 United States. The beauty queens with flowers. Photographers. Close-up of Miss United States and Susanne Erichsen.
07. April fool: go young men with cardboard box cardboard carton check in military, Germany to City Hall. There, the Mayor registered the cardboard boxes.
8th Japan: Duck farmer goes in boat on the Lake. Flocks of ducks on the shore. Bauer hits with the mounted gun. Ducks flying high. Bauer fishing shot ducks out of the water.
09 Düsseldorf: wire rope shooter Collins and partner Elizabeth appearance of artists at the Apollo Theater. Artist Get up wire rope and throws knives on rotating disk on the partner turns.
10 Madrid: Football Atletico Madrid - red Weiß Essen 1:1 game scenes in front of the German goal. Shot on goal Atletico 1:0. In the background stadium full of people. Compensation goal for food 1:1 in the corner. Goalkeeper parade of the German goalkeeper Kwiatkowski.
11 England: Rugby England - Scotland 16:3 Rugby match of the teams. Hustle to the ball. Play back and forth. Players will be pressed hard with ball. Superior of the English game. Scottish team creates the ball over the line and wins the point.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; Hunting, Hunter ; Disasters ; Football ; Musical events ; Rugby ; Radio, television ; Joke ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; UN ; Elections ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Architecture ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 113/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand fashion show Schulze-Varell camera: strong, Hafner ultra Atom Grill (April fool) camera: Stoll UN Commission in Berlin camera: Obeng plane crash in Frankfurt camera: businessman competition Südd. Broadcasting camera: strong Susanne Erichson in United States origin: Metro action cardboard box camera: strong duck origin: Nippon news tightrope: Elisabeth and Collins camera: strong soccer: Madrid-red white dinner Rugby origin: Pathe news final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 91/1954
Zu Gast in Bonn
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 957/1968
Welt im Bild 135/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 530/1960