Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 115/1952 08.04.1952
1st United States: State visit of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands plane the Flying Dutchman rolls out. Cameramen. Juliana and Bernhard are aircraft door. Salut shooting. Truman and wife welcome Juliana and Bernhard before the aircraft. Juliana and Truman pace front of the stand. Troop presents. Juliana and Truman on lectern, half-close. Honor Garland. Driving through the city at walking pace with band, motorcycle escort and bodyguards as well as the car. Many people on the side of the road. In the background the dome of the Capitol.
02. United States: Truman waived on new President Truman speaks at Banquet actuality: "I shall not accept my renomination, I do feel that it is my duty, to spend another four years in the White House."
03. Paris: Eisenhower pretends accountability report as NATO Supreme Commander Eisenhower microphones recorded interview speaks half close and big: "... It is a very strong hope that a peace treaty will soon be signed between Germany and the three western governments."
04. Belgrade Tito protested against Italian Trieste politics Tito speaks before the Parliament and condemned the Italian Trieste policies and claims. Popular orator on the streets at a rally.
05. Dinslaken. Chlorine gas boiler explosion damage to the site of the accident. Firefighters in extinguishing fire with hose with gas masks because the escaping gases.
06. New York: Window cleaner view from above in street canyon between skyscrapers. Elevators shut down on the exterior wall of high-rise buildings. Window cleaner on the scaffold and clean Windows of office buildings.
07. Seattle: motorcycle - off-road off-road motorcyclists ride through rough terrain. Drive through swamp and water holes. Dirt fountains splash up. Motorcycle rider rushes in the dirt. Driver gets stuck in the mud. Pulling out of the motorcycle with the help of others. Driver is motorcycle dirt Marsh.
08 Stuttgart: Viewers run VFB Stuttgart - 1 FC Nuremberg 2-0 in the stampede at the Neckarstadion. Game scenes. Stuttgart storms. Defenders stop attack. Counterattack of Nuremberg. MORLOCK is separated from the ball by Defender. Young viewers eating ice cream, big. Flank. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers disappointed waving hand and discussed with the bystanders. Striker before the gate. Goalie throws up the ball contrary to and get him before players can shoot. Good playback of Stuttgart. Flank. Goalkeeper keeps. New attack of Stuttgart. Shot on goal 1:0 playback of the striker. 2-0 for Stuttgart. Viewer scream, big. Stuttgart's champions.
09 England: Grand National start of 42 horses. Already 5 horses fall at the first obstacle. More falls further obstacles. Reiterlose horses in the race. Jump via Beechers Brook in ZL. ZL fall. Horse overturns over head. Reiterloses horse in the top flight. Jump over the moat. ZL. Leaps and falls. Teal'c, FREEBOOTER and legal joy at the top. FREEBOOTER, the winner of the 1950 crashes. Teal'c WINS. Only 9 horses reach the goal. The winning horse is captured and fed.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Fire ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: North America ; Military ; Military events ; Contracts ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Jobs ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 115/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Juliane in Washington origin: Metro Truman waived origin: Metro Eisenhower origin: Metro Tito - Trieste protest origin: Yugoslavia Walsum-chlorine gas explosion camera: basic window cleaner origin: Metro motor wheel - rail trip origin: Metro football: VFB Stuttgart-1. FC Nuremberg camera: Basic, strong grand national origin: Pathe news end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 77/1951
Welt im Film 186/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 609/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 702/1963
Es gibt wieder eine Europa
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 720/1963