Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952 29.04.1952
01 London: Rally of the German trade in the Rhine Hall day. Guild flag. The President of the umbrella organization of trade Richard Uhlmeyer speaks actuality and keeps opening speech. Actuality Uhlmeyer: "I have the special honor at the top of our guests warmly and sincerely to welcome the Lord Chancellor Dr. Adenauer." Adenauer walks to the lectern and talks o-ton: "the fact that 3.5 persons are the average number of employees in a workshop, reveals clearly the human relationships that dominate here still work and production. It is no less meaningful for all our people that the craft family has the largest number of children next to the farmer. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is absolutely crucial for the continued existence of the German people fact. To obtain this protection dam against dimension, which represents the craft, and to strengthen, is. therefore duty of anyone who is serious about the tasks that the German people and that are made of humanity" Young craft apprentices, big faces. Close-up Mayor Gockeln and Arnold. Listeners applaud. Chimney sweep bouquet presented to Adenauer.
02. Munich: summer fashion show at the Haus der Kunst Jaques Fath beyond catwalk mannequins. ¾ long dress with matching coat and hat. Youthful cocktail dress with sequin bodice and dark rock. Evening dress with großkarierter stole. Elegant dress with a jacket. Thick spectator puts on glasses. Next coat and wide afternoon dress. Dark afternoon dress and coat. Erich Kästner as spectators, half-close. Geneviève Fath, great. Evening dresses.
03. Windsor: birthday parade for Queen Elizabeth II. Elizabeth passes before Windsor Castle on number of guests. Window Queen Mother and Prince Charles. Elizabeth walks up front their former guard Regiment. Officer reports. Philip laughing, half-close.
04. Bonn: instructional film award ceremony, Interior Minister and film awards present Government Director of Lüders. Hans Otto Schröder receives film award for the best screenplay of a problem, close-up Schröder. Dr. Domnik gets film award for the film "New art, new look". Falini and Pinelli Italy receive film award for the film "Path of hope". Film award for the actor of Janxx HENDRIKS, Gertrud Kückelmann and Gardy Garba Inass.
05. France: Fire Air-France Air-France-Passagierflugzeug flight Frankfurt-Berlin the airliner with margin on the airfield from Berlin. Bullet holes in cabin. Rug durchschossene by.
06. Nevada: atomic bomb camera with telephoto lens. Observers put on safety glasses. Soldiers to Teleprinters. Soldiers of the special force entering protective trenches, 5 km from the final destination. Atomic bomb. Brightness. Mushroom.
07. United States: prison revolt in Jackson prison. Slogans of the mutineers on the Windows. Destroyed dormitory. Durchschossene through window. Soldiers with guns. Uprising-prisoners behind barred Windows. Policeman with radio in addition to man with long curved knife in hand.
08 United States: Underwater truck truck driving from the shore in water and leaves at the bottom of the water under water with snorkelling.
09th Munich: Cheese showcase men roll slices of cheese. Men in the examination of different types of cheese. Small slices are cut off and tried.
10 France: Motocross start the motorcycle rider. Off-road motorcycle riders. Riding on a dusty road through terrain uphill and steep downhill. The motorcycle jumps.
11 Berlin: German boxing championship Middleweight: Peter Müller - Hans Santana Müller violently attacking. Santana covers well. Santana counters and ends up hit. Audience, great. Müller attacking violently, but enters the empty. Slugfest. Santana skillfully dodging the attacks of Müller and counters. He has topped points. Shortly before the end of the battle, Santana stumbles and crashes. Müller looks up and makes the prostrate Santana cripple. Müller will be disqualified. German Champion Hans Santana. After the fight, Santana posted sits in his corner. Müller congratulates.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Arnold, Karl ; Prinz Charles ; Domnik ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Falini ; Fath, Jaques ; Gockeln ; Granass, Gardy ; Hendriks, Jan ; Kästner, Erich ; Kückelmann, Gertrud ; Lehr ; Lüders, Christiane ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Pinelli ; Schröder, Hans-Otto ; Uhlemeyer, Richard ; Müller, Peter ; Stretz, Hans
Nevada ; Munich ; Bonn ; Düsseldorf ; Berlin ; United States ; Windsor ; France
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Honors ; Craft ; Domestic events ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Parades ; Photographers ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Military events ; Crime ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand day crafts camera: Stoll, basic Jaques Fath - fashion show camera: Cook parade Queen - origin: Pathé news film prizes camera: basic atom bomb (previously the largest bomb) origin: Metro jail revolt in Bolivia origin: spot news submarine-snorkel origin: spot news cheese testing camera: Cook motor-cross origin: Pathé journal boxes: Müller - Santana camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 158/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 664/1962
Welt im Film 352/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 354/1956
Welt im Bild 157/1955
Welt im Film 11/1945