Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 119/1952 06.03.1952
1 1 1 May - World Festival of Hamburg may move work with banners - higher wages - we demand unlimited freedom in the dock construction and ship - Dept. plant and piping Caroline Street - war brings destruction brings peace prosperity - mass moving image filling. Rally. The Deputy Georg Reuter of Chairman of the DGB speaks, lateral large (no interview).
Gelsenkirchen may rally. Transparent freedom security. The Mayor speaks of Bochum money maker before miners. 3 miners with slung pit lamps. Audience faces.
Hamm may move. Models of factory buildings on car, little girl on the arm of his father as a spectator. Writing on cars what we fought for will we get and further enhance.
Munich Maypole with Guild signs and may wreath. May rally in the Royal square. Written by social security to peace and freedom. It speaks the Bavarian Union President Lorenz Hagen. Craftsmen, carpenters. Faces of listeners. Rally image filling.
Berlin rally, in the background the ruins of the Reichstag building. There is Theodor Heuss, half-close. At the lectern Christian fats. Pigeons fly high.
02. Hamburg: Exhibition "The industry as a patron of the arts" exhibition poster the art Hall. Heuss goes through the exhibition. Exhibited photos: Kokoschka "Portrait of the President". Lovis Corinth "Portrait of the artist's family". Gerhard von Kügelgens "Goethe. Max Liebermann "Riders to the sea". Heuss when viewing images. Brauer and land Commissioner Dunlop, half-close. Pietà by Georg Kolbe.
03. Bonn: Eisenhower at Adenauer Eisenhower gets out of car, is welcomed and taken into the Palais Schaumburg. Eisenhower and Adenauer occur on balcony. Cameramen are on House parapet. Eisenhower photographed from the balcony. 3 cameramen with cameras. Eisenhower speaks Adenauer and McCloy is surrounded by journalists, beside him. Adenauer adopted Eisenhower in front of the House with a warm handshake. 04. Holland: Return of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of the aircraft rolls United States from with spinning propellers, from the front. Juliana and Bernhard come from aircraft. Prior to crowd the princesses Beatrice, Irene and Margriet. People waving, men swing hats. Beatrice, Irene and Margriet run welcome on their parents.
05. United States: water Ballet 4 swimmers swim groups. Spinning wheel under water. Swimmer swims by wheel, filmed from the front under water.
06. Brescia: 1000 miles car race of Mille Miglia sports car starter reduces startup flag. The cars are started individually. Mercedes 300 SL will start with Karl Kling. The car driving on wet road. The Italian Giovanni Bracco goes first through the target. 2. If Karl Kling on Mercedes. Victor Bracco on Ferrari, surrounded by people. Audience clapping.
07. Antwerp: Karel sys - boxing Heinz Neuhaus - point victory for Karel sys impact change. Neuhaus is attacking, but sys dodging skillfully and counters. Sys body hook lands in close combat. Both Boxer after the fight. Winner points Karel sys, which lift arm.
08 Cologne: Football Germany - Ireland 3-0 thick audience with cigar, great. More serious based on Faust, big audience. Older viewers with high-closed coat and rimless glasses. German attack. Taha is to Herrmann, who shoots close to the misses. Pretty smiling spectator, large. Ireland's attacking. Goalkeeper runs out, missed the ball, which but just beyond the door. Viewers with staring face and hat plays on lip, large. Game scene with the right wing Berni Klodt. Shot on goal 1:0 by Posipal. Audience jump up and cheer. Excited talking viewers. Goalkeeper Adam at goalkeeper parade. Serious boy among the audience, great. Paul plays for Santana, whose Rückpass is recorded by Irish players. Again playing Posipal to Santana. Berni Klodt not erreichtden ball. Santana strikes over the gate. Boy laughs with Cap. German attack in the Irish penalty area. Posipal beheads to Klodt. Flank to rad, but the ball has a shot blocked. Viewers gestures. Irish counterattack stopped by Schanko. Berni Klodt on the ball in ZL. Otmar Walter shoots 0 scoring by Taha 3:0 beckoning viewers image filling the 2: with a low shot.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Opel, Adam ; Bracco, Giovanni ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Beatrice von Holland ; Bernhard von Holland ; Brauer, Max ; Dunlop ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Fette, Christian ; Geldmacher ; Hagen, Lorenz ; Heuss, Theodor ; Irene von Holland ; Juliana von Holland ; McCloy, John ; Margriet von Holland ; Reuter, Georg ; Herrmann, Siegfried ; Kling, Karl ; Klodt, Berni ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Posipal, Jupp ; Röhrig ; Sys, Karel ; Schanko ; Stollenwerk ; Termath ; Walter, Otmar
Hamburg ; Holland ; Bonn ; Munich ; Hamm ; Gelsenkirchen ; Berlin ; FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY ; Warsaw ; Brescia ; Cologne ; Antwerp ; United States ; Amsterdam
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Domestic events ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; diving ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Crime ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 119/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand may 1st in Hamburg-Berlin-Munich camera: Stoll, reason, Obeng, cooking industry as art patron camera: Stoll Eisenhower at Adenauer camera: basic Julianes homecoming origin: Polygoon underwater ballet origin: Tele News Mille Miglia racing (car) origin: SEDI boxes: Neuhaus-sys origin: Pathé journal football: Germany-Ireland camera: strong, basic end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 34/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 44/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 25/1950
Welt im Bild 36/1953
Ein Wochenende in New York
Hinter der Westfront
Welt im Film 285/1950