Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 120/1952 13.05.1952
1 Rome: Equestrian Festival of the Roman police Carabinieri riding a quadrille in the Villa Borghese Park.
02 Baden Baden: the applicants go election of Miss Germany in the evening gown and swimsuit on catwalk. The winner Renate Holm from Munich in bathing suit with the number 27 ceremony for Renate Holm in evening dress, accompanied by Bob Iller and Henry Nannen with flower bouquets.
03. mother's day - call of the lectures run 2 boys in Seppelhosen in home of the lectures on women, sitting in deck chair. Young woman with Airdale in recreation centre.
04. Hamburg: Folklore dances dance Spanish dance troupe of Spanish dancers on the City Hall Square, accompanied by singer and musician.
05. Tokyo: Many protesters run Communist demonstration on the road. Police expel protesters from the demonstration-free zone of the Imperial Palace. Mass brawl with batons. Burning car headlong to. Casualties are evacuated.
06. Hagenbeck circus sea lion balance items by ladder and run on rope, artist stands with mouth on the bottle and glass. Rubber men. Clown, big, with mountains of hair. Artist turns boys before him in the district. Man makes Handstand on head by young Bellboy, who runs away, behind his bar, on which stands the man. Laughing child. Artists turn to cable. Clowns put on themselves Each other hats. Rubber men exercise on the horizontal bar. Clown, great.
07. Hamburg: Boxing: Willy Hoepner defeated Albert Ives / France by technical knock out punch Gong (title underground). Heavy shock Exchange. Young women and men as a spectator, large. Both boxers go violently together. In the second round, Ives raising the hand to the character of the task after eyebrow injury. Hoepner bows after victory in the ring.
8 Berlin: Boxing: Hein ten Hoff defeated Joschi Weidinger / Austria by knockout swing over viewers. Walker promptly attacked and takes you to points. Ten Hoff dodging backwards immediately. In the second round, a full right hand ends up ten Hoff. Walker stumbles and falls into the ring, stands up Right away again. Excited spectator, large. In the third round, superior box ten Hoff. Walker defends itself, standing on the ropes. Battle on the rope. Ten Hoff ends up hit and Walker to ground. Walker teetering high. Laughing spectators with protective screen over the eyes. Winner ten Hoff, laughing after the fight.
09th Hockenheimring: Rhine Cup race car racing formula III: start of race cars. Cornering. Winner Kanwar on Scampalo receives wreath. Up to 500 cc Sidecar: start. Viewers use the head. Spectators photographed with lens before the lens. The sidecars in the curves. Advertisement: Dunlop Tires - Bosch, on the side of the track. Audience wave. Official flag. The winner of Drion / France and England with winners wreaths of Onslow. Woman tried to kiss winner who evades, gets but kiss.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Demonstrations; Children; motor sports; Musical events; Police; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Reviews; beauty pageants; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports advertisement; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Welfare, aid agencies, care; Circus; Architecture; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 120/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand equestrian Festival in Rome origin: Salgado Miss Germany camera: Basic, strong mother's day 1952 camera: basic Spanish Ballet camera: Stoll riots in Japan origin: Metro Hagenbeck circus (div. mod. Numbers) camera: basic boxes: Höpner Yvel camera: Stoll boxes: ten Hoff Walker camera: Obeng Hockenheim race camera: Basic, strong end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 18/1945
El Mundo al Instante 1204/1990
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 193/1953
Welt im Bild 133/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 278/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 833/1966