Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952 27.05.1952
01 Germany Treaty arrival of the Foreign Ministers of the Western powers on the airport mania. Propeller engined rolls out the independence, large side. U.S. Secretary of State Dean Acheson and wife coming down stairs and be welcomed by McCloy and wife. Small British flag on aircraft. The British Foreign Minister Anthony Eden is welcomed by Sir Ivone Kirkpatrick. Eden and Kirkpatrick rise in car. The French Foreign Minister Robert Schuman after arrival, surrounded by people. Reception at the Villa Hammerschmidt: Adenauer occurs in addition to McCloy from the House on terrace. Heuss in conversation with Dean Acheson. Photographers and cameramen. Pan Heuss, Eden, Kirkpatrick, Adenauer. Contract signing: Allied flags blowing in front of the Federal House. Car ancestor. Eden, Schuman and Acheson accompanied on arrival, great. Contract signing in the Federal Council Hall. Cameramen, Adenauer Get up and speaks interview: "we Germans remember in this hour particularly welcome our brothers in the East. We send our greetings to them. And we assure you that we deeply believe that we cause the first step with this work of German reunification in peace and freedom. " Signing the contract one after the other, big: Eden, Schuman, Adenauer and Acheson. Agreement with seal. Press Conference: The Western Foreign Ministers To give out explanations for the world press after the signing. O-ton: Acheson: "... and all Germans in East and West are reunited in freedom." Eden: "... a base is... a free and united Europe can be built."
02. Amsterdam: Inauguration of the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal ship sails into the sheath. Floodgate, great. Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard at the inauguration. Ship sails in channel.
03. Berlin: film star lookalike Wolfgang Lukschy claps, great. Georg Thomalla claps, great. Willy Birgel as well as three doubles. Käthe Haak claps. Grete Weiser and doppelganger. Ursula Herking as spectator, large. Hans Albers with Doppelgangers. Hildegard Knef catwalk goes double. Karl Schönbök is next to doppelganger.
04. United States: Hell drivers cars against each other: driver is pulled from the car. Jump car obstacle standing car. Car overturns. Drivers climbing out of car. Cars over obstacle of moving cars. Auditorium.
05. Berlin: The 3 Molidors, acrobats at the circus Busch two girls wearing rubber man on legs, put it on the table. Dislocations "Person or Doll?". Penguin fur is placed above man, running fur as a Penguin.
06. Frankfurt: Athletics-Olympic - elimination events 100 m race: Starter shoots with a starter's pistol (title underground). Peter Kraus WINS in 10.7 seconds. Shot put: Sepp Hipp pushes the ball and will be the winner. High jump: Jump of the Victor Naumann / Frankfurt at 1.91 m. High jump women: leap of the winner of Buchholz clap 1.56 m viewers from Buchholz, big.
07 Oberhausen: Athletics-Olympic - elimination events triple jump: jump of the winner Strohschnieder 14,65 m 800 m run: start. Young girls cheer on the runners. Stone / Koblenz WINS in the Sprint with chest width before Ulzheimer. 1500 m run: start and run. Werner Lueg from Lamers leads in the target curve. Young spectators cheer runners. Breast to breast fight to the finish. Lamers WINS ahead of Lueg. Time of 3 minutes, 49.4 seconds.
8 Berlin: relay race in Berlin Günter Doroth relay run through Berlin. It establishes a new German record with 3 minutes 46.8 seconds. Congratulations for Günter Doroh after the run.
09 Nürburgring: Eiffel race 1952 motorcycle sidecar 500 cc: start. Young spectator with sunglasses. Böhm is located at the top front of the Swiss Haldemann. Ride in the curves. With low lead the Swiss team Haldemann Albisser WINS. Spectators close to half. Man noted. Victor Haddad-Albisser with wreath. Formula 2 racing car: start. Spectator hooded coat. Boy with devil hat on arm of man. Fischer / Switzerland on Ferrari before Moss on HWM goes at the top. Advertisement at home: Bosch - Mercedes Benz. It wins Fischer, Switzerland with an average speed of 124 km / h. Fischer with wreath.
10 Berlin: Soccer finals game: tennis Borussia Berlin--VFB Stuttgart 1-1 game in the Olympic Stadium. Stuttgart shoots by Walker 1-0 after 15 minutes. Standing spectators clapping and waving. Game scenes in front of the Berliner Tor. Goalkeeper runs far out of the goal and loses the ball. Close-up audience with hat. Injured goalkeeper into the goal is maintained, but continues. On the Auditorium cameraman. Attack Stuttgart. Defender strikes the ball out of the gate, margin goes out. Spectator with clamped screen. Berlin goalkeeper keeps ball. Young man with the tongue between the lips, great. Storm game Berlin, but shot misses the goal. Full Stadium. Stuttgart goalkeeper keeps sharp shot. Viewers with glasses and a beret. Young man with a vergrämtem face, great. Fight scenes before the Stuttgart goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Defender clears. Old laughing spectator with arms outstretched in front of spectators. Compensation goal for Berlin 1: cheer 1 spectators.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Albisser ; Böhm, Hermann ; Buchholz von ; Acheson, Dean ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Albers, Hans ; Bernhard von Holland ; Birgel, Willi ; Eden, Anthony ; Haack, Käthe ; Herking, Ursula ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kirkpatrick, Ivonne ; Knef, Hildegard ; Luckschy, Wolfgang ; McCloy, John ; Schönböck, Karl ; Schuman, Robert ; Thomalla, Georg ; Weiser, Grete ; Doroh, Günter ; Fischer, Fritz ; Haldemann ; Hipp, Sepp ; Kraus, Peter ; Lamers, Rolf ; Lueg, Werner ; Moss, Stirling ; Naumann, Friedrich ; Steines, Bert ; Strohschnieder, Theo ; Ulzheimer, Heinz ; Wehrle
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Press, press conferences ; Shipping ; Sensations ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; sports facilities ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Contracts ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Architecture ; Buildings in Europe ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Germany signing camera: Basic, basic, basic, basic, Stoll, Stoll, Stoll opening d. Amsterdam Rhine Canal origin: Polygoon lookalike of the actor camera: Obeng hell drivers origin: Metro man or Doll (circus Busch) camera: Obeng Athletics Olympic camera: basic testing competitions in Frankfurt camera: strong testing competitions in Berlin camera: Obeng testing competitions in Oberhausen camera: Stoll Eifel anniversary race football final: tennis Borussia - VfB Stuttgart camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 24/1950
Welt im Bild 157/1955
Welt im Film 361/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 817/1965
Wie für unsere Feldgrauen gesorgt wird
Deulig-Wochenschau Sujets (1918-1933)
Opel-Deulig-Ufa-Wochenschau-Sujets aus den 20er Jahren