Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 123/1952 03.06.1952
01 Paris: Signature of the agreement in ECG (European defence community) signing of the EDC agreement in the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Konrad Adenauer, Foreign Minister van Zeeland / Holland, Prime Minister de Gasperi / Italy, Robert Schuman / France and the representatives of Belgium and Luxembourg. (List by 12 German divisions).
02. Paris: General Ridgway takes over as successor to Eisenhower's NATO command Eisenhower and Ridgway entered stands salute. Greeting General Montgomery, half-close. Handshake. Eisenhower-Ridgway.
03. road safety: eyes on pedestrians in the road. Pedestrian is front of car. Tram runs. Ball rolls on street. Boy runs after ball. Tractor driving around corner. Frightened faces, great. Tractor drivers jumps from vehicle. People run to and take care of boys travels over. Federal Minister of transport, Seebohm poster eyes on road safety actuality speaks: "no less than 13.879 people have been killed on German streets in the past two years. That is almost half of the fallen of the war of 1870/71. We can't stop this disastrous development laws and regulations of the State. We need to develop a new transport ethos, a new sense of responsibility. Through the action of eyes on the road June performed in the months to August in Germany and in Berlin, all creative people, people in the public transport sector and above all prompts our youth, to take up the fight against the traffic death. You are prompted for it to engage with all your powers!" Traffic accident: Pedestrian enters Street. Avoid two cyclists. Cyclists fall before incoming car. Bike by a car. Shield with skull and crossbones of transport dead. Stop sign, great. VW hitting over plunges down slope and stays with wheels facing up. Unguarded level crossing. Steam locomotive whistles. Car runs over the tracks and tried to evade train. Screaming wife, great. Funky together car. Casualty is pulled from the car. Man jumps from moving trams. Conductors and passengers get off. Casualty between tram cars.
04. Helsinki: King Gustav Adolf VI. of Sweden in Finland In the port creates launch. President Paasikiwi and wife welcome King Gustav Adolf and Queen Luise. 15s presents. Motorcade driving through the city.
05. Schwenningen / Black Forest: costume festival costume parade by Schwenningen. English group with female pipe band. Swiss group with flag wavers. Dutch and French costumes group. Austrian Association of folk costumes. Black Forest and Swabian costumes.
06. Munich: Industry and Commerce President Dr. Schäfer / Hamburg opened the industry and trade. It speaks of the Bavarian Minister of Economic Affairs, Dr. Seidel and Federal Minister Jakob Kaiser (limitation of the function of the State as owner and entrepreneur) no original sound. Listeners applaud.
07. Foreign Minister Eden in Berlin Eden progresses from front of the stand of the Berlin police. Ernst Reuter welcomes Eden before the Town Hall. Eden is entering in the Golden Book of the city, signature, big.
8 Berlin: West Berlin acknowledge settlement houses in the eastern sector--people carry mattresses and furniture in the rooms of the settlement houses in the sector boundary closure of the East station in the British sector. National police officers. Roadblocks. People push bike lock. Turnpike road. Man with hand truck passes under Turnpike. British soldiers pull wire mess around the building of the ostzonalen Rundfunk in the Masurenallee. Caution sign no West station: 09 Epsom Derby start. Race the horses from the front. Final: It leads more under champion Jockey Gordon Richards monarch. Tulyar, Aga Khan's horse takes the lead, by gay is but then repeated over time. Tulyar but has the most reserves, winning time before gay. Ali Khan leads his winning horse. Tulyar, great.
10 Nuremberg: 1 FC Nuremberg - HSV 4-0 kick-off Nuremberg. Storm game in Nuremberg. In the 7th minute, Morlock shoots for Nuremberg 1-0. Return from Hamburg Woitkowiak shoot, but goalkeeper curled the ball over the goal. Laughing spectators, half-close. Spectators blowing Horn, big. Older viewers with a hat. HSV striker is separated from the ball. Attack HSV. Goalkeeper keeps. Posipahl jumps over the prostrate goalie. Young spectator with transverse striped blouse. Posipahl front of the Nuremberg goal. Defender stops attack. Counter-attack of Nuremberg. Wang shoots that 2: Clap 0 spectators. Footballers legs in the game, great. Thicker viewers with sunglasses and large cigar. Nuremberg player crashes. Dicker spectators laughing. MORLOCK shoots that shooting 0 Winterstein 3: what whistling 0 Referee: 4. Beckoning viewers.
11 Berlin: Avus racing motorcycles up to 500 cc: start. Starter reduces startup flag. Ernst Reuter as a spectator, sideways, large. Advertising shield: the film stage visited Vienna and the largest open air cinema of the world forest stage. Motorcyclists in the high North. Friedel Schön on Horex leads. Friedel Schön drives as the winner by the target (average speed 162 km/h). Ernst Reuter congratulates Friedel Schön and hanging wreath to him. Up to 1500 CC sports car: start. Advertisement Bosch, Dunlop on launch. Cars drive in curve. Viewers, shows great with hand. Oil fire. Race car is on track. Man clears with fire extinguishers. Glöckler Porsche is in the lead. 2 young viewers are available in tree. Racing car in the high North. Winner No. 27 roses hammer / eastern zone receives wreath and drinking from glass.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Eden, Anthony ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Gaspery de, Alcide ; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden ; Kaiser, Jakob ; Khan, Ali ; Luise von Schweden ; Paasikiwi ; Reuter, Ernst ; Ridgway ; Seebohm ; Seidel, Dietrich ; Schäfer, Albert ; Schuman, Robert ; Zeeland van ; Glöckler, Helm ; Morlock, Max ; Posipal, Jupp ; Richards, Gordon ; Rosenhammer ; Schön, Friedel ; Winterstein ; Woitkowiak
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Books ; DDR ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Industrial events ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Football ; motor sports ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Costumes ; Military ; road safety education ; Contracts ; festivals ; Foreign policy events ; NATO ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 123/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- ECG fortieth title brand. in Paris and Ridgway origin: Pathé journal eyes on traffic (Seebohm) camera: Stoll origin: Archivaufn.
Swedish King in Helsinki origin: Filmveli costume festival in Schwenningen camera: strong industry and Commerce (Soph.saal) camera: Hafner Eden in Berlin camera: Obeng Berlin sector border camera: Obeng, Obeng, Obeng English Derby 1952 origin: Pathe news football: HSV-1.ECM Nuremberg camera: Hafner, Koch Avus racing Berlin camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 368/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 162/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 924/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 403/1957