Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 125/1952 17.06.1952
01 Staffelsee / OBB: Corpus Christi procession boats on the Lake with priests and women in traditional costumes. People on the shore of the Lake to cross and kneel down. Procession through meadows, fields and mountain Chapel.
02. Cologne: Corpus Christi swivel Cologne Cathedral: Cathedral square crowd. Priest blesses the crowd.
03. Munich: Cardinal Faulhaber + laying out cardinal Faulhaber in the Theatine Church, Munich. People walk past the casket. Transfer of the coffin from the Theatinterkirche to the Bishop's crypt in the Church of our Lady. Funeral procession. Horses pull wagons with coffin. Politicians and Church dignitaries at the funeral procession. The crowd on the side of the road. Police officer greets. Federal Border Guard soldiers wearing wreath. Department of manslaughter in the funeral procession. Flag group of youth groups. Nuns and monks. The coffin is carried in the Church of our Lady. Towers of the Church of our Lady.
04. Recklinghausen: 1952 face Ruhrfestspiele posting of theatrical performances. Excerpt from the performance "The weavers" by Gerhardt Hauptmann actuality. There are Max Eckard, great. "Now you think this hardship and misery of to house the poor, also not bite bread." Is that not to the mercy? Mercy, ha, a beautiful feeling, you alien cannibals. Each knows already your target. It is the poor skin and hands." Bow bar log Director and actor, Ilse Fürstenberg, Arthur Wiesner, Walter Werner.
05. Berlin: Film Festival Poster Berlin Film Festival. Arrival of the guests to celebration Willy Birgel and Maria Holst. André François-Poncet in crowd, Billy Wilder, William Holden and Brenda Marshall. At the lectern of the British city Commander Coleman at the movie awards. Winner badge for the heart of the world, great movie. Great as spectator Winnie Markus, Rolf Christmas.
06. Berlin: movie stars at the circus Busch Susanne Erichsen at dressage with mold, who genuflects. Oskar Sima allows Tablet from clown to take sausage. Rudolf Platte as well as donkey. Hannelore Schroth gives sea lions ball. Heidemarie Hatheyer among the spectators, great. Willy Birgel at pony dressage. Pony running on its hind legs. Jan Kiepura, Martha Eggert than spectators, half-close. Artist on head of elephant. Whips number: Cowboy proposes to partner with whip, dresses from the body and cigarette out of mouth. As spectator Marianne Koch. half close. Cowboy fails burning match in hand of his partner.
07. Korea: prisoner revolt in bunk the prisoner-of-war camp. U.S. soldiers stormed the camp with tanks and tear gas, seize red flags and storming the barracks. Burning barracks. Prisoners are transported in trucks and distributed to other camps. Large cloud of smoke.
08 Korea: Naval Aviation access supplies of flying US fighter. Artillery fire against positions of power of the Communists. Impacts of bombs.
09th Baden Baden: Inauguration of the Hardberg deserving art jumpers on jumps of the diving Tower, partly ZL. High diver and children cut on a water slide in the currency.
10 Springer Derby viewers under Hamburg umbrellas, screen. Entry of the participants in the district. Different rider on the course, jumps ZL. The Spanish mould Vergel, ridden at a great pace, breaks barrier. Höltig / Germany on Fink on the course, ZL. He received the prize for the best style. Spectator, large. Stone Krauss / United States at the great wall. Obstacle jumps horses after the great wall. Stand between Evers / Germany to Baden and major Russel / United States on rattler, both 4 error points. Related older spectator with beret and cigarette. Evers breaks 2 obstacles, Russell only the Birkenrick Baden. Clapping spectators in rain gear. Poodle, great. Award ceremony with major Russel on rattler as winner and Evers on bathing.
11 racing Le Mans start the sports car one after the other side of the railway. Car on the race track. Dunlop advertisement on the side of the track. Viewers locked shut-off. Ride at night with headlights. Rapporteur writes on a typewriter. In the lead are 2 Mercedes with Hermann lang and Fritz Riess. Double victory for Mercedes. Victory lap with Hermann lang driving Mercedes cars and Fritz Riess. Award ceremony. Hermann lang and bouquets get Fritz Riess.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Birgel, Willi ; Coleman ; Eckard, Max ; Eggert, Martha ; Erichsen, Susanne ; Faulhaber ; François-Ponçet, André ; Fürstenberg, Ilse ; Hatheyer, Heidemarie ; Holden, William ; Holst, Maria ; Kiepura, Jan ; Koch, Marianne ; Markus, Winnie ; Marshall, Brenda ; Platte, Rudolf ; Sima, Oskar ; Schroth, Hannelore ; Weih, Rolf ; Werner, Walter ; Wiesner, Arthur ; Wilder, Billy ; Evers, Hans ; Höltig ; Lang, Hermann ; Russel, Harold ; Steinkrauss
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; festivals ; Fire ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Swimming ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Deaths, funerals ; diving ; Korea war ; War, prisoners of war ; Cultural events ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Architecture ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 125/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Corpus Christi procession on the Staffelsee Lake and in Cologne camera: reason, Koch Kard laying out & funeral. Faulhaber camera: Kang Ruhrfestspiele "Die Weber" camera: reason, reason at Berlin Film Festival camera: Obeng film circus Busch camera: Obeng circus Busch (whips number) camera: Obeng bunk prison camp (uprising) origin: Tele News, MGM marine air force (bombs strikes) origin: Metro Black Forest bath opening (Isarnixen) camera: strong spring Derby in Hamburg camera: reason of Le Mans race origin: Pathé journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 114/1947
Deulig-Woche 1925 (seit 1925)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 124/1952
Welt im Film 79/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 847/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 644/1962
Welt im Bild 190/1956