Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 126/1952 24.06.1952
1 Hannover: Silesians meeting transparent: Silesian German and undivided. Shield: Silesian appeals to the world. Audience in costumes at the Silesians meeting. Listeners, half-close. Federal Minister Lukaschek sitting next to Prime Minister Kopf, half-close. Paul Löbe laughing, half-close. At the lectern Federal Minister Jakob Kaiser in speech. (Call to the Western powers for holding of a quadripartite Conference on reunification), no original sound. 2 Silesian miners. Listeners applaud.
02. Munich: Meeting the life insurer total audience. Director-General Alex Möller speaks interview. "President Dr Vocke has the word." In the clapping audience Economics Minister Erhard. There the President is Privy Councillor Dr. Vocke actuality: "Insurance saving especially in times of moving, critical for the currency most stable form of saving proved." Dr. Muthesius speaks on "Division of labour economy"(kein O-Ton). Professor Dr. Albrecht on social policy (no original sound). At the lectern Minister Dr. Stickroth. Erhard speaks interview: "a same thought also sounded on when Mr President Vocke, when he said that only on the basis of a child, of a healthy currency, such possibilities. Under the protection of foreign coercion an enforcement of every economic and every financial nonsense remains possible." Intermediate cuts: Bridges, houses, cold storage.
03. Flensburg: launching of the Swiss Basilea waving Swiss flag freighter. The wife of the owner throws bottle against the bow of the ship. Shipyard workers strike the bracket. The 10,000 t ship glides backward into the water.
04. South Korea: Crisis to Syngman Rhee speaker at annual meeting. Domestic disputes are ended by the arrest of an opposition deputy. Syngman Rhee receives extension of his term indefinitely in the absence of the opposition of the House of representatives. Syngman Rhee, half-close.
05. United States: Remote controlled rocket bomb rocket bomb, great. Four-engined starts to test flight. Pulled out rocket bomb flies with a trail of fire and lands in the middle of target point.
06. New York: Election of Miss New York girl in swimsuit go in a row on the edge of the pool. Pan over the winner, Miss New York big.
07. Berlin: Olympic qualifying tournament of the gymnast men's team a (title underground) marches. The woman guard in dark tournament and white turn shirt. Gymnast turns on uneven bars. Turner at the vault. Helmut Bantz turns at the Barre. Adalbert Dan Hat turns on the horizontal bar. Dick Hat WINS ahead of Bantz.
08 England: Horse racing at Ascot in horse-drawn carriage ride to the race Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Spectators with wide elegant flower hats, great. Queen Elisabeth goes to her place, half-close, followed by Princess Margaret and Prince Philip. Start. Viewers with binoculars, large. Horses in the arc. Final. Vidi vici leads, but outside of Flighty Francis and overtaken Crudwell. Viewers with grey cylinder looks through binoculars. The grandstands, total. Winning horse Flighty Francis runs.
09 Ludwigshafen, Germany: German football final VFB Stuttgart - 1. FC Saarbrücken 3:2 crowd (80.000) total. Waving flags. Invasion of the two teams. Photographers. Page selection. Saarbrücken has kick-off. First attack is disturbed. Players before the Stuttgart goal. Defense of goalkeeper Badal has failed. Margin has a shot blocked. Stuttgart has an effort on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Boy Gets. Saarbrücker attack. Edge is given inside. Shot on goal 1:0 viewers filling picture. Counterattack by Stuttgart leads to the 1:1 a spectator waving with both arms. Flags are waved. Stuttgart's striker just misses on the target. Shot on goal for Stuttgart 2:1 cheering spectators. New attack by Stuttgart. Walker shoots to blessing. Shot on goal, but goalie keeps. Viewers with straw hat, flat CAP and sun shield over his eyes half close. Shot on goal 2:2 for Saarbrücken. Boy cheers with Sun over the eye. Attack of Saarbrücken. BACS holds. Stuttgart storms and shoots 2. forward the 3: and defender running side by side. Player crashes. Viewers with a straight face takes the hand to the head. The Saarbrücker goalkeeper held with broken arm on a stretcher from the square. Substitute goalkeeper keeps hard ball. End of the game. Audience wave. Players carried on shoulders square. Captain Robert Schlienz from Stuttgart on the shoulders of the fans. Stuttgart is a German football championship 1952.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut; Blessing; Bögelein; Dürer, Albrecht; Elisabeth II. von England; Erhard, Ludwig; Kaiser, Jakob; Kopf, Hinrich; Löbe, Paul; Lukaschek, Hans; Margaret von England; Möller, Alex; Muthesius; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Rhee, Syngman; Stickroth; Vocke; Dickhut, Adalbert; Schlienz, Robert; Wehrle
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industrial events; Domestic events; Flags; Football; Rockets; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; beauty pageants; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Gymnastics; Korea war; Distributed; Weapons; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Construction; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 126/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Silesians meeting in Hanover camera: Stoll meeting the life insurer camera: Kang camera launched in Flensburg: Stoll Syngman Thee origin: Tele News latest missile in United States origin: Metro Gesundheitsschwimmkönigin origin: Metro before Mount Olympus. Artistic gymnastics in Berlin camera: Obeng Ascot races in England origin: Pathe News German football final: VfB Stuttgart-1. FC. Saarbrücken camera: Basic, strong end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 188/1948
Neue Wege Strategie für morgen
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 753/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 454/1958
Welt im Film 252/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 317/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 949/1968