Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 127/1952 01.07.1952
1 Hamburg: German Derby 1952 spectators filling image (title underground) and half-close. Elegant spectators. Lady in a long dress with hat in addition to Lord in striped jacket with hat. Close-up of a spectator at the side with earrings. Horses run. Start of 11 horses. Horses in the race. Spectator looks through binoculars. No. 4 crooks leading the field. Horses In the Wandsbeker arc, from behind. Horses on the backstretch. Elegant spectator. As viewers of Franz von Papen, great. Home stretch. Border Bock is located at the top. Outside m comes under Jockey dispute. Both jockeys ride with whip. M takes over and WINS. Inlet in ZL. Victor m, Stud Waldfried, receives wreath. The owner of Graf Spreti and daughter.
02. Human seen: Professor Dr. Carl Diem sport University Cologne: Professor Diem receives congratulations on his birthday. Carl Diem at the sports ground as a spectator in shot put. Carl Diem at the 3000 m race. Carl Diem and family at the coffee table to celebrate of his 70. Birth day. Son Karl Jürgen, high school student, in his hobby of stamp collecting. Daughter Gunhild, 19 years, biologist and teacher with tennis rackets. Ms. LILO diem. Sports pedagogue, educates sport in Cologne. Students in floor exercises. Daughter Karin, 10 years with Carl Diem in schoolwork. Carl Diem before Bookshelf. His own works: Olympic flame, Asian Equestrian Games, physical education at Goethe. Daughter Gudrun writes work on Friedrich Nietzsche. Foster son Wolfgang at boxing.
03. Dean Acheson in Berlin Berlin, American and German flag side by side at Town Hall. Contact Dean Acheson, Ernst Reuter and McCloy at City Hall. Dean Acheson speaks (not original) guarantee of the Western powers for security Berlin. Acheson at groundbreaking ceremony for American Memorial Library. As viewers Ernst Reuter, is great.
04. Cologne: Inauguration of the House of the radio broadcasting house. Director Haider speaks interview at inauguration. "This House is the listeners to think it should be for them to use." Director-General Dr. Grimme original sound speaks: "The broadcasting may be independent of the Government as he should embrace not this or the party". At the lectern Theodor Heuss and Prime Minister Arnold. Running tape. Mixer. Orchestra plays.
05. Long beach: Election of Miss Universe parade of beauty queens on the car through the city. Miss Great Britain, Miss France, Miss Sweden (6), Miss Germany Renate Hoy from Munich (5th), Miss Hong Kong (4), Miss Greece (3.). The winner Miss Finland Kuusela. The beauty queens in swimsuits side by side.
06. Hamburg: Training Hein ten Hoff Ten Hoff in forest run with coach Franz Mück. Ten Hoff with axe when the tree falls and saws. 2 Dachshund as a spectator.
07. Cologne: Day of the police service dog German Shepherd looks on wall about poster. Dog demonstration. Police officers run alongside Shepherd dogs that jump over high Explosove. VW of new German newsreel goes alongside with cameraman on the roof. Dog jumps in ZL. Policeman keeps tires. German shepherd dog jumps through. Dog in attacking enemy person in cotton jacket. Close-up of Shepherd.
8th Tour de France cyclists on the route from Brest to Rennes. Cyclists, drinking from bottle. Fausto Coppi / Italy. Winner of the 1st stage van Steenbergen / Holland. Cyclists on the track by racing at Le Mans. Stage winner Rosseel / Belgium.
09th Kieler Woche 1952 Heuss as a guest of the Kiel week welcomes ship's boy on sailboat. Heuss with cap on sailing yacht future. Start of dragon boats. Regatta and U-turns. Regatta of boats of start.
10 Berlin: German Athletics Championships 3000 m steeplechase: Helmuth Gude / Esslingen is ahead. Run Helmuth Gude. Run by target as winner 8 minutes 50 seconds in. Pole vault: Jump of the winner o with 4 meters. 800 m run: start. The previous master Cleve crashes, gets up again and continues. Stone won in 1 minute, 49.5 seconds. 100 m race women: start. Maria Sander Danixh WINS in 11.8 seconds. The winner, half-close. Javelin throw women: litter of champion Jutta Krüfer / Berlin 44,35 meters. 1500 m run: start. Günter Doroh runs before Werner Lueg. In the last round, Lueg attaches to the final sprint and WINS in world record time of 3 minutes 43 seconds. Werner Lueg is congratulated.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Acheson, Dean ; Arnold, Karl ; Diem, Karl ; Grimme ; Hartmann ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hoym, Renate ; Kuusela ; McCloy, John ; Papen von, Franz ; Reuter, Ernst ; Spreti ; Cleve ; Coppi, Fausto ; Doroh, Günter ; Gude, Helmuth ; Krüger, Jutta ; Lueg, Werner ; Mück, Franz ; Örtel ; Rosseel ; Sander-Domagalla, Maria ; Steenbergen ; Steines, Bert ; Hoff ten, Hein
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Boxes ; stamps ; Books ; Dogs ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Photographers ; Police ; Portraits ; cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Radio, television ; beauty pageants ; Sailing ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Dogs ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 127/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand German Derby 1952 camera: Hardenberg, Stoll Menschl. Prof. Dr. Diem seen camera: reason Acheson in Berlin camera: Obeng Funkhaus in Cologne (inauguration) origin: excerpts from Miss Universe origin: Metro training ten Hoff origin: POS. 202 archive police service dog camera: basic Tour de France origin: Pathé journal "Kieler Woche" camera: Stoll Olym. Athletics in Berlin camera: Obeng, Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 286/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 99/1951
Stern und Adler
Welt im Film 207/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 169/1953
Welt im Bild 209/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 787/1965