Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 130/1952 22.07.1952
01 Helsinki 1952 - XV Olympic game - 1st report opening ceremony: President Paasikivi greeted representatives of the Olympic Committee. In pouring rain, the athletes of the countries invaded. Invasion of the Danish team, the British, the Russians. Invasion of the German team. As viewers stop and Professor Diem, Knight is great. The teams of the United States and Finland. President Paasikivi speaks the official greetings. Pigeons fly high. Paavo Nurmi is running with the Olympic torch into the stadium and lit the Olympic flame. German student who wants to proclaim the message of peace, is discharged. The Finnish Turner Heikki Savolainen speaks the Olympic Oath. The flags of the Nations settle. High jump men: Walt Davis / United States jumps over 2.04 m and won gold medal. Discus throw women: Marianne Werner's throw. There are 3 Russians win. Award ceremony with 3 Russians 51.42 m 10,000 m race gold medal for Nina Romaschkova: start and run. The stadium with spectators total. Emil Zatopek Czechoslovakia runs, lapped up opponents and WINS in a new Olympic record time of 29 minutes 17 seconds.
02. Bonn: Death of Elly Heuss just flag on the Villa Hammerschmidt is at half-mast. Sisters enter the House. Coffin with flowers laid out in the Villa Hammerschmidt.
03. Adenauer in Berlin Adenauer is from Ernst Reuter front stand of the police. Drive through the city to Siemens. People waving from the roadside. In the rear of the open car of Adenauer in addition to Ernst Reuter. Adenauer speaks to the other by Siemens actuality: "free elections are only possible if not only for the Act itself, but also before and after the election the voters will feel free and have to fear no reprisals." Workers gossip. As a listener of Ernst Reuter and Erhard, half-close.
04. Cologne: French hats mannequins make hats. Close-up shots of each model. Flat small cap. Cap Cap with Heron feather, turban hat, Cap as a day - and vice versa as evening headgear with lateral flower, night cap.
05. Munich: Swimming with motor swimmer has tied small motor and can propel through the water.
06. Munich: Artist with a blindfold on rope over the ISAR's Trotter high-wire artists of the left bank of the ISAR River to the top of the Tower of the Church of Maximilian. Alfons Traber runs with the motorcycle on the rope over the ISAR.
07. motorcycle racing on the Solitüden "Grand Prix of Germany" 500 cc Sidecar: start. Riders in the race. No. 5 Oliver, world champion from England must retire later due to tyre damage. It win Smith, Clemens, on Norton. Smith and Clemens with wreath at the award ceremony. Advertisement Bosch on the side wall. 500 cc solo machine: Start. Race. As audience hand Albers, is great. It win 3 riders on Norton. Winner Armstrong / Ireland with wreath.
08. Dortmund: heavyweight boxing, Heinz Neuhaus defeated Hein ten Hoff by Gong knock out punch. Impact change of the Boxer in the ring. Neuhaus is attacking, ends up hit. ZL recordings. Ten Hoff must to the ground, trying to get up, but is counted after 50 seconds of combat. Laboriously rises ten Hoff with fibula fracture. Neuhaus jump through the ring with joy. Viewers filling picture. Neuhaus with wreath, large. Ten Hoff in bathrobe in his corner.
09 Helsinki 1952 - XV. Olympic Games - 2nd report pole vault: 4.55 wins the "flying priest" Bob Richards / United States and jumps for joy after successful jump. Long jump men: black Americans WINS with 7.57 m award ceremony. 100 m men: start and run. 4 runners run with the same time of 10.4 seconds finish. Winner Remigino / United States. 100 m women: In the final Maria Sander Danixh / Germany. Majorie Jackson / Australia runs out great advantage of 4 m and WINS in 11.5 seconds. Horst Grund filmed the runners after the race. Award ceremony with Majorie Jackson, head shot. Triple jump: Brazilian WINS with 16,22 m. 200 men: American WINS in 20.7 seconds. 800 m final: In the final the German Ulzheimer and stone. In the final sprint to the top is composed of Americans Witfield and WINS. Bronze Medal for Ulzheimer / Germany, which falls behind the finish line. Waving US flag ceremony.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Armstrong, Neal; Adenauer, Konrad; Albers, Hans; Diem, Karl; Grund; Ritter von Halt, Karl; Heuss-Knapp, Elli; Paasikiwi; Pleyer, Barbara; Reuter, Ernst; Traber; Gottwald, Clemens; Davis, Walt; Jackson, Majorie; Neuhaus, Heinz; Nurmi, Paavo; Hassenkamp, Oliver; Remigino; Richards, Bob; Romaschkova, Nina; Sander-Domagalla, Maria; Savolainen, Heikki; Smith, Jill; Steines, Bert; Hoff ten, Hein; Ulzheimer, Heinz; Werner, Marianne; Witfield; Zatopek, Emil
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Domestic events; Flags; motor sports; Olympic Games 1952; Police; Swimming; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports advertisement; sporting events; State visits (inside); Deaths, funerals; diving; automotive engineering, automotive; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Fashion; Architecture; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 130/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Olympics Helsinki report No. 1 origin: Olympia film laying out wife Heuss camera: Essmann Adenauer in Berlin (Siemens-Werke) camera: Obeng French hats camera: Essmann TUS water horse camera: Cook trotters troop camera: Hafner solitude race camera: Starke, cooking boxes: ten Hoff-Neuhaus camera: Essmann, Luppa special service: Olympics report No. 2 origin: Olympic film final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 331/1951
Lille im dritten Kriegsjahr
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 23/1950
Welt im Film 61/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 903/1967