Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 131/1952 29.07.1952
1 opening of the Bayreuth Festspielhaus. Right of way the car to the opening performance of "Tristan and Isolde". Wolfgang Wagner welcomed guests. Side by side-standing Minister Seebohm, Mayor Rollvagen, Dr. Hundhammer, great. Dr. Hjalmar shaft. Finance Minister Schäffer goes up next to Wolfgang Wagner the stairs. The singer Martha Mödl (Isolde) in conversation with Wieland Wagner. The Chilean Metropolitan tenor Vinay (Tristan), great. Astrid Varnay (Sangeetha). Meet the artists after the performance in the "OWL" close-up Astrid Varnay. Artist pictures on the walls. Bust of Richard Wagner.
02. Hanover: Meeting of the Lutheran World Federation sacred from all over the world. Catchment of the bishops in the Church under the leadership of Bishop Lilje.
03. Chicago: Nomination of democratic presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson Party Convention. People carrying placards with the names of their candidates. The election result will be announced, original sound. Adlai Stevenson sitting in front of TV and looks at his nomination. Close-up of Adlai Stevenson.
04. Berlin: Restoration of the radio tower of the radio tower. Painter at the radio tower in cleaning with sandblasting and repainting. Look down.
05 Mannheim: take the trolley buses Mercedes catenary buses for Argentina test track. Driver at the wheel. The bus door opens after hold.
06. Helsinki 1952 - XV. Olympics - 3rd report 5000 m race: In the final Herbert Schade / Germany. Start. Herbert Schade is running in the foreground. Spectators, half-close. Herbert Schade goes to the front of the peloton, followed by England and Zátopek, Chataway / CSSR. As Prince Philip of Edinburgh, great with sunglasses. Chataway leads 200 m before the finish. From behind, advancing Zatopek and overhauled him with Mimoun / Belgium and Herbert Schade. Totally exhausted, Chataway crashes on the track. Zátopek WINS ahead of Julius and Herbert Schade. Chataway is breathing heavily on the railway. Hammer throw: Cannell / Hungary raises world record with 60,43 and wins the gold medal. Karl Storch throws 58,86 and WINS silver. Cannell and Stork at the award ceremony, great. Flags on masts. Football Germany - Brazil 4-2: The Brazilian goalkeeper keeps sharp shot. Brazil scores a goal. Broadcaster, great. Zeitler / Germany scores goal for Germany after 2-0 behind. Final 2:2 and extension. German player strikes over the gate. Germany scores goal 4:2. goalkeeper Schönbeck is located after a foul hurt on the ground. Coach Herberger, big. 1500 m run: In the final Werner Lueg and Rolf Lamers. Werner Lueg takes off his tracksuit. Start. Rolf Lamers takes over the front of the peloton, followed by Werner Lueg. Large audience. After 800 m Lueg sits at the top, followed by Barthel / Luxembourg. Werner Lueg increased the lead. 30 m from the finish sprints Barthel and overtaken Lueg MC Millan / United States. Babu wins gold, MC Millan / United States, silver and Werner Lueg, bronze. Award ceremony. Barthel's crying with emotion. Cameramen. Werner Lueg receives a bouquet of flowers.
07. Helsinki 1952 - XV. Olympic Games - 4th report 400 m race: at the start of Karl Friedrich Haas, great. Haas enters the final as the only white Bishop. Rhoden / Jamaica, wins gold. Karl Friedrich Haas is 4. Rhoden sits on lawn and kisses his running shoe. 4 x 400 m relay men: lead the runners from the United States and Russia. The last runner of the United States runs out a lead. United States WINS ahead of Russia. High jump women: close-up Chudina / Russia. Chudina skips 1.63 m and won the bronze medal. Ester fire / South Africa jumping 1.67 and wins gold. Lerwill / England skips over 1.65 m and WINS silver medal. Award ceremony. Award the gold medal to ester fire. Ester fire sign autographs and being kissed. 4 x 100 m relay women: the German relay in the final. Change of the Dutch and English runners. Maria Sander runs in 3rd place. Staff change at Helga Klein, who runs a good race. In Australia comes up. Last change. The Australian Majorie Jackson loses the staff. Marga Petersen / Germany leads, but then loses to chest width against American. Award ceremony. Congratulations for the German silver medal winners. Bronze winner England. The runners go side by side in a row.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Ester; Hundhammer; Lilje; Mödl, Martha; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Rollwagen; Seebohm; Schacht, Hjalmar; Schäffer, Fritz; Stevenson, Adlai; Varnay, Astrid; Vinay, Ramon; Wagner, Richard; Wagner, Wolfgang; Chataway, Chris; Chudina; Csermak, Janos; Haas, Karl Friedrich; Herberger, Sepp; Jackson, Majorie; Klein, Helga; Lamers, Rolf; Lerwill; Lueg, Werner; MacMillan; Mimoun; Petersen, Marga; Rhoden, Georges; Sander-Domagalla, Maria; Schade, Herbert; Schönbeck; Storck, Karl; Zatopek, Emil; Zeitler
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Export; festivals; Football; Olympic Games 1952; Religious events; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; automotive engineering, automotive; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Foreign policy events; Jobs; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 131/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand opening Bayreuth Festival camera: Cook Luther WACS origin: television Stevenson origin: Metro restoration Berlin radio tower camera: Obeng Mercedes trolley buses for Argentina camera: strong Helsinki Olympiad report No. 3 origin: Olympia film final brand Olympics reporting no 4 special service origin: Olympia film
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 123/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 568/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 221/1954