Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 132/1952 05.08.1952
01 Mehlem: Arrival of the new US High Commissioner Walter J. Donelly with diesel locomotive in station Mehlem train, from right to left. Station sign Mehlem, great. Donelly and wife get off and be welcomed. 15s greeting US. Mrs. Donelly receives flowers. Children Donelly shield car Allied High Commission with the character of England, France and the United States. Leaving the car.
02. Buenos Aires: Evita Peron Peron and Evita Peron's death surrounded by people. Evita Peron waving from car. Evita Peron visited the Pope. There is a sea of flowers at a lying in State in the Hall of the Ministry of labour. Square in front of the home crowd waits for and goes past the coffin.
03. King Faruk of Egypt in exile on Capri in the luxury yacht of Farouk. Images of the island of Capri. Villa of the King. Photographers. Faruk sitting next to fool Iman with son Fuad on the lap. Daughters are Faruk.
04. Japan: Rally for the release of the Japanese POWs Japanese at rally call for the release of prisoners of war. Little girl speaks at rally. Weeping women.
05. West Berlin: liberation of 3 students from pseudo-multimedia Zuchthaushaft faces of the three students, who sentenced to long prison sentences in Waldheim and Zwickau for distribution of handouts at the Leipzig fair for freedom and peace were after liberation by members of East German underground movement.
06. West Berlin: FDJ meeting young FDJ members in March in West Berlin. Policemen detain young people and bring them to trucks. Young girls threatened with his fist.
07. Salzgitter: fashion show at the Maschinenbau GmbH car factory gate drives before. Get off the mannequins. Mannequins climb up ladder and perform on high catwalk fashions. Long wide coats. People look up from roof window. Fashion show in the Group of workers in the factory yard. Coats, cocktail dress, strapless, evening coat and hat, particularly distasteful. Length almost to the ankle.
08. Nürburgring: car racing sports car: start. Race car on the track, size and total. In the Exchange, (No. 21) and Karl Kling (No. 24) on Mercedes lead Hermann lang. Cornering. Final fight in the 9th round. Hermann lang drives recently ahead of Karl Kling by the target. Federal Minister Seebohm kill Hermann lang large wreath and congratulated him. Formula II race car: Grand Prix of Germany. Start. Ascari Ferrari leads before Dr. Farina. Wheel car departs after curve. Ascari driving as the winner by the target with a lap of 132 km/h, before Dr. Farina.
09 Helsinki 1952 - XV. Olympic Games - 5th report 400 metres crawl men: swimmer in the final. Fighting between France and Konno, Boiteux / United States. Turn. Spectators, half-close. Boiteux strikes first. Man runs to the pool and jump in a suit in the water. Father Boiteux embraces big in the water after the victory, his son. Award ceremony with Boiteux and Konno. Springboard diving women: jump of champion Pat McCormick, United States, ZL. The ZL's silver medal win Moreau / France. The bronze medal winner Jensen / United States. ZL. Boxing flyweight: Edgar Basel / Germany, fighting in the final battle against the colored Americans of Brooks. Winner is Brooks on points. Basel win the silver medal. Award ceremony. 200 m Dolphin: Herbert Klein floats to the top. Shortly before the finish, Herbert Klein being overtaken by Davies, United States / Australia / Stassforth and wins the bronze medal. Award ceremony. Viewers filling picture. Horse riding - hunting jumping: aerial view of the Olympic Stadium of full of people. The Parcours d ' Oriola / France on Bambi, the gold-medal winning ride in a playoff with 0 errors. Christ / Chile win the silver medal. Fritz Thiedemann won the bronze medal on Meteor. Award ceremony. Closing ceremony: The flags of the Nations be taken into the stadium. Prince Philip and Prince Charles as a spectator, half-close. Siegfried Edström, Honorary President of the international of Olympic Committee speaks words of gratitude. The Olympic flame is extinguished. The Olympic flag is inserted and worn by Marines from the stadium. Standing spectators.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ascari, Alberto ; Basel, Edgar ; Boiteux ; Brooks, Toni ; Donnelly, Walter ; Edström, Siegfried ; Faruk von Ägypten ; Fuad von Ägypten ; Nagib ; Narriman ; Peron, Juan ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Seebohm ; Christi ; Davies, Dennis Russel ; Farina ; Jensen, Ole ; Klein, Herbert ; Kling, Karl ; Konno, Ford ; Lang, Hermann ; MacCormick, Pat ; Moreau ; Oriola d', Jonqueres ; Stassforth ; Thiedemann, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; DDR ; Railways ; Domestic events ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Education, youth ; motor sports ; Olympic Games 1952 ; Photographers ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Deaths, funerals ; diving ; War, prisoners of war ; Landscapes ; Military ; Crime ; Foreign policy events ; Fashion ; Crew ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 132/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Donelly in Mehlem camera: Essmann Evita Peron origin: Metro Faruk on Capri origin: SEDI Japan Prisoners of war are zurückgef.
Origin: Asahi news who had fled students origin: world in the film of FDJ in West Berlin camera: Obeng fashion show in Salzgitter camera: Luppa Nürburgrennen - Grand Prix: camera: Luppa, p, strong, Essmann Olympics report Helsinki No. 5 400 m KRAUEL springboard diving women boxing: Basel 200 m breaststroke hunting jumping closing ceremonies end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 98/1947
Bei unseren Helden an der Somme
Welt im Film 339/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 510/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 479/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 671/1962
Besuch des Vertrauens 1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 84/1951
Welt im Bild 25/1952