Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 133/1952 12.08.1952
1 Nuremberg: centenary of the Germanisches Nationalmuseum shield Germanisches Nationalmuseum: Heuss goes up stairs in the company. Vice Chancellor Blücher, large, in an interview in the Museum. Heuss tour at the Museum. The Bavarian State Parliament President Dr. Hundhammer. Gothic jewelry from the 5th century. Painting by Conrad Witz "Annunciation". Among the visitors to Crown Prince Ruprecht of Bavaria. Albrecht Dürer "Karl the great, Emperor Sigismund, portrait of Michael Wohlgemuth". Gold-plated clock by Phillip of Burgundy, shrine for safekeeping of the Imperial Regalia from the year 1483. Masks from the Roman treasure of Straubing. Oldest world globe without America and Australia of the Michael Behaim. Observation unit of the astronomer Johannes Richter.
02. Bad Kissingen: Rakoczy Festival historical pageant with famous visitors of the spa town. In carriage driving Empress Elisabeth of Austria, Bismarck with dog, Adolph von Menzel, Walter von der Vogelweide, King Maximilian I of Bavaria. Prince Rakoczy rides in the parade, followed by his people.
03. New York: Set luxury liner Flandre is towed into port settings of the vessel, which lies down with damage to the machine. Tug tow the ship in the port.
04. oil fire on the Lüneburg heath burning oil. Dense clouds of smoke. Police and firefighters in extinguishing fire. How to foam carpet.
05. Margaret Truman visited town hall Berlin Margaret Truman on arrival before the Schöneberg. Gen. Mathewson led them in the Schöneberg Town Hall. Mayor clerk handed over small replica of the Berlin Liberty Bell to the gift.
06. Berlin: Restoration of the Frankfurt Goethe monument restorers at work on the monument under the supervision of Professor disc. The monument will be moved to ropes.
07. Rome: fashion show mannequins make precious evening dresses. Under the viewers of Audrey Hepburn, large, and Gina Lollobrigida, big.
08. Lemgo: Shooting the shooting guard presents the rifle. Onslaught of the rifle company with the Pointman on horseback. Small children sit on the side of the road. Young women waving to the shooter. Little boy sitting on his father's shoulders. King shooting at targets. The new Pointman receives chain of order of from the old master. He walks off in addition to the Schützenkönigin front of the protection guard.
09th Kathrin adventure: Kathrin and the garden hose the two chimpanzees Kathrin and Fritz drive on a tricycle. You go to garden hose. Kathrin wrapping garden hose from the reel and turns on the faucet. Fritz blasts wet grass and the audience. Kathrin turns the tap. Fritz sees the hose. Kathrin turns on water and Fritz injected wet.
10 Hamburg: International German Championships finale ladies: head / United States defeated Erika Vollmer / Germany in 2 sets. Audience clapping, half-close. Good game by Erika Valdez. Head WINS with 6-1 and 6-3. Both players To give himself hand after the game on the net. Winner head receives flowers.
11 Brianza: Motocross start of motorcycles with large clouds of dust. Ride over mountains and valleys in the area. Viewers are available next to the race track. Driver crashes. Winner goes through the target and congratulations.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Blücher, Franz ; Hepburn, Audrey ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hundhammer ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Mathewson ; Ruprecht von Bayern ; Scheibe ; Schreiber, Walter ; Truman, Margaret ; Head ; Vollmer, Erika
Berlin ; Lüneburg Heath ; Lemgo ; Nuremberg ; Rome ; New York ; Bad Kissingen, Germany ; Hamburg ; Brianza
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Busts ; Monuments ; Bells ; Children ; Fire ; motor sports ; Oil ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Tennis ; Animals (except dogs) ; Art ; Works of art ; festivals ; Fashion ; Jobs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 133/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Germanisches Nationalmuseum camera: Kang Rákóczi fixed camera: Kang "Flandre" in the port of New York origin: Metro fire on the Lüneburg Heath camera: Killus, Arthur Margaret Truman in Berlin camera: Riske restoration of the Goethe monument camera: Riske fashion show in Italy origin: SEDI markmen's Festival in Lemgo camera: Luppa origin: special film Kathrin on the syringe camera: Grzimek sports intern. Tennis Championships in Hamburg/ladies camera: Stoll, Luppa Motocross origin: SEDI final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 153/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 156/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 70/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 778/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 308/1955