Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 134/1952 19.08.1952
Special service 01 death of Kurt Schumacher Kurt Schumacher is sitting at desk and dictated Annemarie Renger, great. Annemarie Renger stenographiert on Steno pad, large. Erich Ollenhauer stands next to the desk. Close-up of Erich Ollenhauer. Kurt Schumacher speaks interview on European policy: "as a Social Democrat I want Europe and wanted more Europe. Europe must be a line under the past. Europe must be a beginning and therefore it must be constructed according to common principles. "Certainly, Europe is a necessity for Germany, but Europe also needs Germany and the good will of his people."
02. Hamburg: Inauguration of Memorial for the bomb victims at the Ohlsdorf cemetery on the lectern Max Brauer, half-close. As listeners Hermann Ehlers, is great. Hermann Ehlers talks big. Faces of audience, great. The Memorial deaths nights with boatman, settings, large. Wreaths are laid down. Max Brauer put down wreath. Gear grinding the Senate of the free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg - the Federal President, the Federal Government. The crowd at the cemetery.
03. reconstruction in Berlin framework at home. Construction worker climb up ladder. Cement mixer. Workers at the walls rubble mountain before the Memorial Church. Walls, big. Construction workers drink from a beer bottle. The Kurfürstendamm. New building of the Hotel Kempinski. The business House Bayer. Department store Wertheim. Shell-Haus. The Hinckeldey bridge between Reinickendorf and Charlottenburg. Many bathers in the pool of Neukölln. Day trippers on the Havel. Car and bike traffic in return by the Havel River in the city. Illuminated Kurfürstendamm in the evening.
04. Osaka: Flood flooded land. Collapsed houses. Men in salvage work. Weeping women. Coffins with drowned.
05. Bremen: Font Australia on railway wagons loaded luxury wagons for Australia. The wagons are loaded at the port. Wagon freighter.
06. London: Anthony wedding Eden with Clarissa Churchill crowd on the road. Eden and Clarissa Churchill before the registry office in Westminster. Departure by car. In addition to her niece, Clarissa Churchill and Eden are Winston Churchill and wife.
07. Paris: "Carnival in Rio" in Castle Corbeville ball performance by dancers and dancers with Jaques Fath. As a guest at the table sitting Orson Welles, half-close. Dance to music by Brazilian band.
08th Kempten: bridge inauguration 2 chimney sweep with ladders. Font Sankt Mang bridge in 1952 at the Iller-bridge. Among the guests of the Bavarian Minister of the Interior Högner. Abbot of Ottobeuren inaugurates the bridge. Chimney sweep with piglets on arm.
09th Kempten: Germany tour in which cyclists ride the cycling of tour of Germany over the new bridge in Kempten. Drive through the village and on the road. Any legs, great. Cyclists, great.
10th Aachen: Audience prize horse show - the Nations, half close. Horse jumps over a water-filled moat. A spectator with a wide hat, great. Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor on the course. As a spectator Vice-Chancellor Blücher, half-close. Piero d' Inzeo / Italy on the course. Italy before Germany won in a playoff. Award ceremony. Blücher Cup presented to the Italian team. Congratulations for the German team with Fritz Thiedemann and Helga Köhler.
11 Berlin: Middleweight boxing: Hans Stretz defeated Royer-CRECY / France points man beats Gong. Boxing match in the Sports Hall at the radio tower. Fierce blow change of the Boxer. In the corner of the ring, Santana turns and is admonished by the referee. Large audience faces. Cheers man. Santana is superior boxing. Melee. Santana WINS on points. Both Boxer after the fight standing side by side in a bathrobe.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Blücher, Franz ; Brauer, Max ; Churchill, Clarissa ; Churchill, Winston ; Eden, Anthony ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Fath, Jaques ; Hoegner ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Renger, Annemarie ; Welles, Orson ; Crecy, Royer ; Inzeo d', Piero ; Köhler, Helga ; Stretz, Hans ; Thiedemann, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Boxes ; Busts ; Monuments ; Railways ; Higher education ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Export ; Leisure, recreation ; Night ; cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; wreath stoppages ; War Memorial ; war graves ; Holiday ; Social events ; Water ; Listener ; Jobs ; Construction ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 134/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand bomb victims Memorial camera: Luppa, Stoll reconstruction of Berlin camera: Obeng title flood in Japan cars for Australia camera: Luppa wedding Eden origin: Pathe news Jaques Fath / ball origin: Pathé journal bridges inauguration Kempten/Allgäu camera: Hafner Germany tour camera: reason, p horse show Aachen camera: basic boxes: Santana Crécy camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 52/1951
Im Kampf gegen die Flut
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 692/1963