Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 135/1952 26.08.1952
01 Kurt Schumacher + Bonn: death mask Kurt Schumacher. Funeral service in the Chamber of the Bundestag. Over the casket of SPD flag with writing unity power strong. Wreaths. Theodor Heuss holds speech during the commemorations at the lectern, sideways, large. Carlo Schmid wipes with the handkerchief over his eyes. Hannover: Memorial service before the Town Hall. Erich Ollenhauer speaks. Among the mourners Annemarie RENGER. Flags with black armbands. The coffin shut on the Catafalque to the cemetery, accompanied by young Socialists on both sides. Ollenhauer, Annemarie Renger, Luise Schröder and funeral procession walk behind the coffin. Burial in the cemetery. Burning flame. At the grave, Annemarie Renger, Ernst Reuter, Erich Ollenhauer, Carlo Schmid take farewell.
02. Berlin: 75th German Katholikentag upright cross in the forest stage. The Archbishop of Munich-Freising. Joseph Wendel celebrates a mass against young people. Faces of young listeners and audience, great. Folded hands, great. Long shot of the forest stage. Upright cross in the Olympic Stadium. At the closing ceremony, the Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Münch celebrated a Pontifical high mass. Listener, totally image-filling. Cross against bright background.
03. Marshall photo contest font: take The best picture of the Marshall plan - poster: youth competition 50,000 DM prices: postman brings the mail. Incoming letters and photographs. Vice Chancellor Blücher seen photos. Boy photographed, great. Guy with camera. Sign at home: here, the Marshall plan helps.
04. South Korea: Boxer brand unloading operations aboard the aircraft carrier on the US aircraft carrier after an airplane explosion. Casualties are transported. Destroyed aircraft will be thrown overboard.
05. Spain: State visit of the President of Liberia boat moves ashore. The Spanish Foreign Minister Artajo welcomes the President of Liberia in the port city of Coruna. Ride in a car to the Town Hall. The President of Liberia from balcony beckons people with his cylinder. Little daughter of the President. Troop pre-accession walk ahead of the Town Hall.
06. New York: Visit King Feisals of the Iraq Mohamed photographed the New York City skyline on boat. The skyline, the statue of liberty.
07. Hollywood: Reconciliation of Rita Hayworth and Ali Khan Ali Khan and Rita Hayworth go side by side in front of their house and imagine photo reporters.
08 Düsseldorf: Dan Kelly empty pockets of his jacket from the circus belli, which artist shows King of pickpockets. The Dutch artist converses with members of the media that surround him. Then bring the wallets, wrist watches and the lens of a camera out of his pockets. Demonstration against police officers. Laughing policeman, great. In addition to Kelly, man is sitting on a Chair and converses. The artist brings tie of the man out of his pocket.
09 Augsburg: Athletics international match Germany - Switzerland 1500 m race: Rolf Lamers runs at the front of the peloton, will be overtaken by Swiss runner during the race. Audience clapping, half-close. Rolf Lamers before Karl Kluge WINS in the Sprint. Run through the target range. Rolf Lamers after his victory, great. 80 m hurdles women: Starter gives go-ahead. Anneliese Seonbuchner runs by a wide margin and win in 11.4 seconds. Audience clapping, big. 400 m run: Steger / Switzerland runs before the German Youth Champion Turner in the HomeStretch and WINS. Run through the target range. Leno complimented Steger after the run. Discus throw women: Marianne Werner is in a training suit on the lawn. Böll-notes / Switzerland in the discus throw. You sets new national record. Marianne Werner throws and WINS with 46.75 m. young spectator claps. 5000 metres: Herbert Schade has a large lead over the other box and runs 300 m ahead of the finish.
10 Hamburg: Light heavyweight boxing: Paul Saha defeated Jimmy King / United States high points of coloured Boxer attacked fiercely and meets Schirrmann. Without coverage with drooping arms is King in the ring, deftly dodging and countering quickly. Large audience faces. King superior boxing with fast responsiveness. Schirrmann is severely wounded and staggers into the ring. The Boxer is embracing at the final Bell. Audience clapping. High point victory Jimmy King. Jimmy King and Paul Saha To give the hand up in a bathrobe after the fight.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bölliger ; Blücher, Franz ; Feisal von Irak ; Hayworth, Rita ; Heuss, Theodor ; Khan, Ali ; Muench, Aloysius ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Renger, Annemarie ; Reuter, Ernst ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Luise ; Wendel, Joseph ; Dreher ; King, Jimmy ; Kluge, Karl ; Lamers, Rolf ; Seonbuchner, Anneliese ; Schade, Herbert ; Schirrmann, Paul ; Steger ; Werner, Marianne
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Children ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Parades ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: North America ; Deaths, funerals ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Marshall plan ; Competitions ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Buildings in North America ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 135/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial Mark Schumacher camera: Stoll, reason, reason, Wolf Katholikentag camera: Riske, Obeng title photo contest camera: basic fire on the Boxer origin: Metro President of Liberia origin: No. do King Faisal origin: Metro Ali Khan and Rita Hayworth origin: Tele News King of pickpockets camera: basic sport: Athletics camera: Hafner, cooking boxes: King Schirrmann camera: Stoll, Luppa final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 139/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 715/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 189/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 950/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 940/1968
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980