Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 137/1952 09.09.1952
01 Berliner festwochen: performance "The great world theater" by Hugo von Hoffmannsthal, front of Charlottenburg Castle scene snippets with Bertha Drews, Siegmar Schneider and Ernst Schröder as the "Beggar" o-ton: Bertha Drews: "What secret, are you talking about, tell me!" Siegmar Schneider: "from the people I, your guest talk." Drews (laughs loudly): "will of the people ' I me delight." How ants run back and forth - forward - backward - build cities, set up kingdoms destroyed again and leave no stone on the other (coded debris images) "Schröder as a beggar, great:" the hut was burnt, the woman, all still has the fire instead smoked in a special peace. "" "The children are hiding in the forest as Gala in a Dornicht driven, so they have remained the day alive." Cry of the creatures: "Way... hurt, that we are creatures" 02. Berlin: national day of remembrance of the German people to the 3. Anniversary of Germany in the Waldbühne speaks the Bavarian Prime Minister, Hans Erhard actuality: "We this call the European, which Western world, which is the common mental and spiritual home of the Western peoples and yet quite certainly does not stop at the iron curtain." Clapping audience. German flag with the Imperial Eagle, great. Young people at the event. Torch bearer kindled fire. Match Fireworks at the forest stage.
03. city of Miami: Eisenhower choice travel in the southern States of Eisenhower with arms raised raised in car standing on, great, when driving through the city. Large poster welcome IKE. Gossip on rally. Eisenhower with big city key labeled Miami City.
04. air show in Farnborough transport freighter Blakeburn, largest cargo aircraft in the world at the airfield. Start of 1 Düsenbombers of the world with 4 turbines. The 'flying triangle', the fastest jet plane of the world in flight. "The flying cigar" flying helicopter with 2 propellers.
05. United States: King Feisal attends the film city of Hollywood Hollywood King Feisal visited. Mars in conversation with Ava Gardner, Deborah Kerr, and James Mason as "Cäsar".
06. Hamburg: Widow builds house mother with 13 children and 13 children go in single file to the construction site. Stones chain is formed. Eldest son on frame wall. Other sons roofing and carpentry works on Windows. Little girl sifts sand. Larger daughter pushing a cart with stones. two little girls sort the stones. The rough-finished House. Topping-out ceremony of the family with coffee and cake. Little girl drinking from the Cup, big, with chocolate mouth.
07. Scotland: The Scottish games of Braemar Scots in kilts in the hammer throw and rings. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip watching the games on grandstand. Jock in the shot put. Piper, great. Sword dance. Tree trunk throwing.
08 Atlantic City. Ice Revue danced the ice Ballet. Dance Bief / France the world champion Jaquelin. Run by world champion Dick button / United States. Jumps, figures, Pirouette.
09 Italy: European Championships for motor boats spray the motor boats in the race on the Auronzo Lake in the Italian Alps, water fountains. Pretty spectator side, great.
10 New York: Rocky Marciano trotting from training combat training before the world championship fight against Jersey Joe Walcott Rocky Marciano. Running with trainers. Shadow boxes, large.
11 Hamburg: German Golf Championships of seniors on the Falkenstein of the golf course. Play over 18 holes. Golf players in shock. Little boy as a caddy wears bat. Golf ball rolls past and into hole near hole.
12 Munich: Coincides with the "Grand Prix of industry and economy" in riem viewers on the Subdials. Elderly man with a white beard and cigar reads newspaper. Elderly woman reads, great. Man scratches with a white mustache on the nose, big. Horses will be presented. Audience close-ups: older men with glasses. Bell will be rung. Start. Grande runs at the front of the peloton. Face by viewers with cigarette in mouth, great. Standing spectators and spectator, half-close. Final: Tasman forges ahead and WINS with whip riding with 3 lengths. Laughing spectator, heavily made up with sunglasses and flat Cap. Fat man with Hat laughs. Annoying-looking spectator, large. Racing display is raised. Odds are entered. Fierce dispute between husband and wife. Winning horse and jockey.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bief du, Jaqueline ; Button, Dick ; Drews, Bertha ; Ehard, Hans ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Feisal von Irak ; Gardner, Ava ; Kerr, Deborah ; Mason, James ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Schneider, Siegmar ; Schröder, Ernst ; Marciano, Rocky
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Ice skating ; Golf ; Domestic events ; Children ; Flags ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; motor boat race ; musical instruments ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Cultural events ; festivals ; Elections ; Foreign policy events ; Revues ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 137/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Berliner Festspiele camera: Obeng forest stage camera: Obeng title of Eisenhower origin: Metro also known as aviation origin: Pathe news Mars origin: Metro 13 build a home camera: Luppa Scots origin: Pathe news ice Revue with Dick button origin: Metro sport: motorboat racing origin: SEDI boxes: Marciano origin: Metro Golf camera: Luppa Gr. price v. Munich camera: Lutz, Hafner final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 966/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 551/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 594/1961
Welt im Film 283/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 831/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 238/1954
Emelka-Woche 28 (seit 1929)