Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 139/1952 23.09.1952
01 Bonn: Delegation of the Soviet zonal Volkskammer awarded Bundestag President Dr. Ehlers writing with proposals to the German reunification. At the Düsseldorf Airport aircraft of the Polish line. The MEPs Homann, Hamann, Goldenbaum, Nuschke and Papa get off the plane. Close-ups of the deputies. Demonstrators in Bonn with banners: get out is not negotiated with Moscow Laufjungen - people thieves – you are not elected but people traitors. Flyers are thrown. Arrival of the motorcade with Soviet vehicles before the Federal Parliament. Exit the car after handing over the letter.
02. Bonn: State visit de Gasperi Bundesgrenzschutz soldier presents, great. Car driving in front of the Palais Schaumburg. Car blow opens. De Gasperi gets out of car and enters the Palais Schaumburg. Adenauer along de Gasperi. Photographers. Visit the Villa Hammerschmidt. Heuss caresses Shepherd. Heuss, de Gasperi, Adenauer on the terrace. Mrs de Gasperi in conversation with Lotte Adenauer.
03. Human seen: Portrait of Theodor Palermo four Theodor Palermo four, the author of war novels "Stalingrad" and "Moscow" receives from his publisher Kurt Desch the 1st copy of his book "Moscow" presented. Among those present Erich Kästner, half-close. PLI four close-up. Theodor Palermo four works at his desk. Secretary pouring from the kettle into Cup. PLI four listening tapes and reconstruct experiences of German and Russian soldiers. PLI four dictated Secretary who writes on a typewriter. PLI four at his hobby boat building. Little daughter comes in workshop and decreases his Cap.
04. Hamburg: railway disaster propelled Metro spot passing on. Derailed express train from Lübeck on the tracks. Rescue teams. Destroyed cars under bridge. Removal of the injured on stretchers (8 dead, 100 injured).
05. for the new Lufthansa: Vickers - Vicount V-700 airliner part settings of the aircraft. A Winker steers aircraft. Indoors. Seats for 53 passengers. Start of the Vickers Viscount.
06. Berlin: industrial exhibition 'Life standard of the free world' exhibition halls of the Netherlands, Austria, Canada, France, Great Britain. International flags. Exhibition of the Association of German cloth and dress industry. Ernst Reuter is accompanied by the exhibition. 2 girls in white suits of chimney sweeps in addition to Ernst Reuter. Fabrics for clothing and furniture. Kitchen facilities. Electrical engineering. Recording the first German television line from Hamburg to Cologne on a map. Colour television broadcasting in English Studio. Erhard and General Coleman consider remote controlled camera.
07. Mexico City: bullfighting Ulk man dances in arena Raspa. Young bull goes on the attack. Funny fight. Man jumps Bull and out of the arena.
8th Munich: Oktoberfest towers of the Church of our Lady. Pageant. Costumes group and shooting on the train. Hofbräu House car. The Oktoberfest. Balloons, great. Chicken rotate on the spit, great. Fat lady eats chicken. People in the beer tent with beer Stein. Dance. Illuminated October meadow in the evening. Font Löwenbräu revolves.
09 Kassel: Federal Music Festival of mandolin and guitar player conductor conducts a mandolin and guitar orchestra. Individual players and hands on the instruments, great.
10 Paperblog: rider riding Horse Show Bavaria against Austria through forest. Faces of young viewers on championship courses, great. Rider sits on large cap. Austrian rider on mould on the course. Different rider on the course. Rider pulls 2 obstacles. Edmund Müller / Bayern WINS on Golden arrow. Bayern wins points with 70:49. Award ceremony.
11 Berlin: Jubliäumssportfest of SC Charlottenburg filled grandstands of the Olympic Stadium. Audience clapping, half-close. 1000 m run: Günther Doroh in the race. He is second behind the Norwegian banks. Boysen is congratulated after the victory. Long jump women: jump of Olympic champion of Williams / New Zealand. It wins Fanny Blankers Koen / Holland. 100 m women: start from the back. Fanny Blankers Koen overtaken all runners and WINS in 11.7 seconds ahead of Strickland / Australia and Maria Sander. 100 m men: the colored Mc Donald Bailey / Great Britain WINS in 10.8 seconds ahead of Peter Krauss / Munich. 80 m hurdles women: runners in training suits set their starting blocks. Start. Fanny Blankers Koen takes the tip. It wins less than Strickland / Australia.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bailey, Mac Donald ; Blankers Koen, Fanny ; Boysen ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Adenauer, Lotte ; Coleman ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaspery de, Alcide ; Goldenbaum ; Hamann ; Heuss, Theodor ; Homann ; Kästner, Erich ; Matern ; Nuschke, Otto ; Plivier, Theodor ; Reuter, Ernst ; Doroh, Günter ; Kraus, Peter ; Müller, Edmund ; Sander-Domagalla, Maria ; Strickland ; Williams, Ron
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; DDR ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Radio, television ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; State visits (inside) ; bullfighting ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 139/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Eastern reception / de Gasperi camera: reason, Essmann title of Hamburg railway accident camera: Luppa Vickers Viscount camera: basic Berlin exhibition camera: Obeng bull fighting Ulk origin: Mexico Munich Oktoberfest camera: Cook Federal Musikfest camera: Luppa sports: spring tournament camera: Lutz, Hafner bln. SCC-anniversary camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 204/1949
Welt im Film 274/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 642/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1014/1969
Welt im Film 266/1950