Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952 02.10.1952
1 Dortmund: SPD party day pan across a lot of listeners filling picture. Transparent: Social Europe yes! Montan Europe no!. Erich Ollenhauer, large, original sound speaks before 50,000 listeners about the opinion of the party to the contracts of the Federal Government (coal): "nothing has changed and it will change nothing to the Socialist International and European cooperation policy. We are we for the cooperation of the people, but in this moment, in which by the contrast between the world powers is ever divided between Western Europe and East To want not yet a new Division of the free Europe." Close-ups of listeners including Franz Neumann / Berlin. Audience clapping, filling the screen.
02. Belgrade: Tito Tito visited Eden and Eden and woman with handshake receiving welcome Mrs Jovanka.
03. Eden in Vienna Eden comes down stairs and is welcomed by Foreign Minister Dr. Gruber. Stand presenting the gun. Eden and Gruber pace front of the stand. Cameraman filming on ladder. Eden step with Federal President Dr. Theodor Körner on balcony. People wave. Eden in conversation with Austrian politicians.
04. Aachen: Awarding of the Charlemagne Prize for Alcide de Gasperi plaque, large Charlemagne Prize which is city of Aachen - the statesman and Europeans Alcide de Gasperi 1952 ceremony de Gasperi killed order. The original document size. Clap those present at the ceremony. De Gasperi and wife enter into the Golden Book of the city of Aachen. Their signatures, great.
05. Toulon: Funeral service for the U boat crew of la Sybill weeping relatives veiled. 3 crew members who were on the day of the disaster not on board. The French Navy units expire. Marines on deck pay last respects at the scene of the crew of the sunken submarine. Water mirror.
06. Japan: volcanic eruption in the Pacific Ocean cloud of smoke above the sea. Eruptions. Cameramen filming of vessels. New island on the sea is formed from lava and rocks.
07. Immenstadt: beard competition bearded men with slung numbers. Close-ups of bearded men. Young women measure length of beards. Combing a beard. Winner kissed by young woman. Bartloses face, great.
08 Hamburg: fur fashion show Berger at the Hotel Atlantic mannequins make fur fashions. Fur Cape. Audience clapping. Canadian Black muskrat coat ¾ long with wide-cut sleeves. Russian Iltis coat with wide sleeves. Young spectator expresses cigarette. Dark mohair jacket with wide white Fox collar. Detailed mannequin, big feet. Black seal coat with mink. Platinum Fox Cape. Mink stole. Evening dress with fur stoles.
09 Paris: Professional appearance of RIA and Paul Falk at holiday on ice Paul Falk puts RIA to Collier, great. Close-up RIA Falk. RIA Falk Skate boot laces to. RIA and Paul Falk to run their Olympic free skate in the Revue costume.
10. Berlin: International car race on the Avus sports cars up to 1500 cc: start. Advertisement Bosch on the side walls. Viewers use the heads, half-close. 2 cars collide in the curve. Hans Hugo Hartmann on Borg wall moves as the winner by the target and gets out of car. Hartmann with wreath at award ceremony. Formula II: Start. Advertisement of Dunlop on the side walls and in the startup banner. Cornering. Fritz Fischer / Switzerland on Ferrari (No. 119) lapped riders and won with an average speed of 186 mph. spectators clap. Fischer attends ceremony with wreath. Swiss flag is hoisted.
11 Cologne: 1. FC Köln - Prussia Delbrück 2:0 audience debated. Top of the League West. Cologne is attacking. Delbrück's Defender played the ball to the goalkeeper. Attack of the 1st FC Cologne. Goalkeeper fight back the ball in the box. Shot close to the misses. Goalie throws herself in the corner. Excited spectators, chewing and spectator with sunglasses. Serious boy supports Chin in hand. Striker Muller of the 1st FC Cologne single-handedly at the Delbrücker gate, plays defender and shoots the 1:0 viewers with hooked nose side, big, claps. 2nd half. Delbrück in the attack. Shot at the misses. Curly child sucks her thumb on the arms of the father. Cologne striker plays against 2 defenders and crashes. Folded hands of spectators, great. Delbrück's attack by Röhrig stopped with Kopfballabwehr. Own defense of the Kölner Torwartes. Breuer / Cologne shoots wide shot into goal 2: claps 0 man with a hooked nose, large.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Breuer ; Eden, Anthony ; Gaspery de, Alcide ; Gruber, Karl ; Körner, Theodor ; Neumann, Franz ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Tito, Josip ; Falk, Ria ; Fischer, Fritz ; Hartmann, Hans Hugo ; Müller, Friedrich ; Röhrig
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Honors ; Ice skating ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Military ; Volcano, volcanoes ; Competitions ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand SPD party day camera: reason, Stoll title Eden with Tito and in Vienna origin: Austria, Yugoslavia the Charlemagne Prize to de Gasperi camera: Basic, Essmann Franz. Submarine origin: Pathé journal volcano in the sea origin: Asahi news beard competition camera: Kang fur fashions at the Hotel Atlantic camera: Luppa sports: title: Baran-Falk as professionals origin: Gaumont Avus race camera: Obeng football Cologne Prussia Delbrück camera: Essmann, strong, p
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 130/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 346/1956
Welt im Film 17/1945
Welt im Film 10/1945
Einzug des siegreichen Generals von Mannerheim in Helsingfors