Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952 02.10.1952
1 Dortmund: SPD party day pan across a lot of listeners filling picture. Transparent: Social Europe yes! Montan Europe no!. Erich Ollenhauer, large, original sound speaks before 50,000 listeners about the opinion of the party to the contracts of the Federal Government (coal): "nothing has changed and it will change nothing to the Socialist International and European cooperation policy. We are we for the cooperation of the people, but in this moment, in which by the contrast between the world powers is ever divided between Western Europe and East To want not yet a new Division of the free Europe." Close-ups of listeners including Franz Neumann / Berlin. Audience clapping, filling the screen.
02. Belgrade: Tito Tito visited Eden and Eden and woman with handshake receiving welcome Mrs Jovanka.
03. Eden in Vienna Eden comes down stairs and is welcomed by Foreign Minister Dr. Gruber. Stand presenting the gun. Eden and Gruber pace front of the stand. Cameraman filming on ladder. Eden step with Federal President Dr. Theodor Körner on balcony. People wave. Eden in conversation with Austrian politicians.
04. Aachen: Awarding of the Charlemagne Prize for Alcide de Gasperi plaque, large Charlemagne Prize which is city of Aachen - the statesman and Europeans Alcide de Gasperi 1952 ceremony de Gasperi killed order. The original document size. Clap those present at the ceremony. De Gasperi and wife enter into the Golden Book of the city of Aachen. Their signatures, great.
05. Toulon: Funeral service for the U boat crew of la Sybill weeping relatives veiled. 3 crew members who were on the day of the disaster not on board. The French Navy units expire. Marines on deck pay last respects at the scene of the crew of the sunken submarine. Water mirror.
06. Japan: volcanic eruption in the Pacific Ocean cloud of smoke above the sea. Eruptions. Cameramen filming of vessels. New island on the sea is formed from lava and rocks.
07. Immenstadt: beard competition bearded men with slung numbers. Close-ups of bearded men. Young women measure length of beards. Combing a beard. Winner kissed by young woman. Bartloses face, great.
08 Hamburg: fur fashion show Berger at the Hotel Atlantic mannequins make fur fashions. Fur Cape. Audience clapping. Canadian Black muskrat coat ¾ long with wide-cut sleeves. Russian Iltis coat with wide sleeves. Young spectator expresses cigarette. Dark mohair jacket with wide white Fox collar. Detailed mannequin, big feet. Black seal coat with mink. Platinum Fox Cape. Mink stole. Evening dress with fur stoles.
09 Paris: Professional appearance of RIA and Paul Falk at holiday on ice Paul Falk puts RIA to Collier, great. Close-up RIA Falk. RIA Falk Skate boot laces to. RIA and Paul Falk to run their Olympic free skate in the Revue costume.
10. Berlin: International car race on the Avus sports cars up to 1500 cc: start. Advertisement Bosch on the side walls. Viewers use the heads, half-close. 2 cars collide in the curve. Hans Hugo Hartmann on Borg wall moves as the winner by the target and gets out of car. Hartmann with wreath at award ceremony. Formula II: Start. Advertisement of Dunlop on the side walls and in the startup banner. Cornering. Fritz Fischer / Switzerland on Ferrari (No. 119) lapped riders and won with an average speed of 186 mph. spectators clap. Fischer attends ceremony with wreath. Swiss flag is hoisted.
11 Cologne: 1. FC Köln - Prussia Delbrück 2:0 audience debated. Top of the League West. Cologne is attacking. Delbrück's Defender played the ball to the goalkeeper. Attack of the 1st FC Cologne. Goalkeeper fight back the ball in the box. Shot close to the misses. Goalie throws herself in the corner. Excited spectators, chewing and spectator with sunglasses. Serious boy supports Chin in hand. Striker Muller of the 1st FC Cologne single-handedly at the Delbrücker gate, plays defender and shoots the 1:0 viewers with hooked nose side, big, claps. 2nd half. Delbrück in the attack. Shot at the misses. Curly child sucks her thumb on the arms of the father. Cologne striker plays against 2 defenders and crashes. Folded hands of spectators, great. Delbrück's attack by Röhrig stopped with Kopfballabwehr. Own defense of the Kölner Torwartes. Breuer / Cologne shoots wide shot into goal 2: claps 0 man with a hooked nose, large.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Breuer ; Eden, Anthony ; Gaspery de, Alcide ; Gruber, Karl ; Körner, Theodor ; Neumann, Franz ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Tito, Josip ; Falk, Ria ; Fischer, Fritz ; Hartmann, Hans Hugo ; Müller, Friedrich ; Röhrig
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Honors ; Ice skating ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Military ; Volcano, volcanoes ; Competitions ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand SPD party day camera: reason, Stoll title Eden with Tito and in Vienna origin: Austria, Yugoslavia the Charlemagne Prize to de Gasperi camera: Basic, Essmann Franz. Submarine origin: Pathé journal volcano in the sea origin: Asahi news beard competition camera: Kang fur fashions at the Hotel Atlantic camera: Luppa sports: title: Baran-Falk as professionals origin: Gaumont Avus race camera: Obeng football Cologne Prussia Delbrück camera: Essmann, strong, p
Avus Turns 100 (September 19, 1921)
Avus is one of the most famous racetracks in the world. It was the first road ever to be exclusively used by motor vehicles and is therefore also considered the precursor of the autobahn. The construction of the "Automobile Traffic and Practice Road" goes back to an initiative in 1909 to show off the German automotive industry and to test various road surfaces later. Only a few days after its completion on September 19, 1921, the 8.3-kilometer long Avus was inaugurated with the first car races as part of the German Motor Show.
Starting October 1, it was also opened to general traffic-- for a hefty fee. The following year, motorcycles races were held at Avus for the first time. In 1926, the track hosted the 1st German Grand Prix. Two years later, Fritz Opel presented his legendary rocket car at Avus. In the following decades, racing operations kept getting interrupted by the economic crisis, the Second World War and reconstruction.
The first post-war race took finally place in 1951. It heralded Avus’ second golden age (the first one being during the 1920s). The crowning moment happened in 1959, when it hosted a Formula 1 race. In 1967 the notorious north curve was demolished: too many disastrous accidents had occurred, and Avus no longer met the requirements of a modern runway. Avus rapidly lost its appeal.
From the mid-1980s on, Avus was regularly used as a motor racing circuit, until 1998, when competitive races came to an end. Resistance to noisy events arose and closures also became more and more problematic, since the Avus - which had been connected to the Berlin Ring during the Second World War and served as a transit route during the German division - was urgently needed as a connecting road in a reunited Berlin.
More video clips on this subject
Emelkawoche, Emelka-Tonwoche u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets 1928-1931
Opel und andere Wochenschauaufnahmen ( 1926 - 1927)
Emelka-Wochenschausujet 1931 (seit 1931)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 75/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 123/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 181/1953
Welt im Bild 117/1954
Welt im Bild 170/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 748/1964