Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 142/1952 14.10.1952
01 Erich Mende repeats to the POWs Memorial week of prisoners of war release go through Turnpike. Erich Mende, FDP, speaks to the POWs Memorial week at desk, large, original sound: "you should all over the world not only pray the Lord's prayer, but meet it on our prisoners of war and war condemned. Then in the eighth year after the fighting, our prisoners of war would At last and - condemned return home. Nobody can require us to be a soldier, before the problem of the former soldiers is satisfactorily resolved. We therefore call for a line under the past, and the return of all prisoners of war - condemned, so that the other side proves that she has as well a good will as we." Coded images, partly with Mende speaking in the background, in camp and immediately. Statistical representation of the number of war prisoners in the various countries (a total of 100,000, of which 85,000 in the Soviet Union). 02. portrait - human seen: Dr. Hugo Eckener jubilant reception for Eckener in 1927. Police push back the crowd. Images from the history of Zeppelin: Zeppelin flies. Crossing the Atlantic 1903rd landing of the Graf Zeppelin to fly around the Earth of 1929th Eckener in Zeppelin pulpit. Eckener speaks to people. People waving hats. Image of the Graf Zeppelin in the apartment by Eckener in Friedrichshafen. Eckener reads, big, and smokes a cigar. Eckener Get up, Dresser sets book and goes through the garden to the Lake. Eckener looks through a telescope on the Lake. His grandson looks through binoculars. Errant ground lake steamer.
03. England: railway accident at Harrow the accident destroyed rail cars. 2 high-speed trains together with commuter train. Rescue teams recover dead and wounded (115 dead and over 200 wounded).
04. Bonn: Heuss gives Heuss pour le Mérite peace order during the religious ceremony among others Professor Hahn, Professor Ludwig Curtius, Professor Laue, Professor Warburg, Professor Domagk. Photographers.
05. Berlin: Vopo uniforms camera with telephoto lens is hidden in trucks. Telephoto lens between truck tarpaulin. Policeman at border crossing by bike. People policeman in new uniform in addition to Russian soldier.
06 Schleswig: Wings speedboat record of the boat from underneath with wings and propeller. People get in the boat for a test drive. Man takes big sailor hat, binoculars to his eyes. Hydrofoil runs high above the water and settles in reducing the speed.
07. Munich: Fashion Schultze Varell mannequin with evening dress gets up from the Chair and looks in the mirror. Costume straight jacket with cut sleeves. Long coat with blus-upper part and wide skirt. Afternoon dress with belt and veil hat. Strapless evening dress and evening coat. Evening dress with around the head of entangled stole. Evening dress embroidered with pearls. Strapless cocktail dress. Evening dress, one shoulder free.
08th Schwäbisch Gmünd: opening the first glider pilot school transport Minister Seebohm speaks, great. Baptism of aircraft Burda and Offenburg. Robert Bosch, junior christens the aircraft of Bosch. Among the spectators of Prime Minister Dr. Reinhold Maier and Hanna Reitsch. Launch and flight by glider.
09 Berlin: race of the newspaper drivers paper driver pack their backpacks of full of newspapers. Start. Spectators at the roadside of the circuit. Police officers running to Zelaya cyclists. Winner sweeps across the finish line. Winner with wreath, surrounded by people with Mecki in the hand.
10 Barcelona: motorcycle racing to the "Grand Prix of Barcelona" last world sportscar Championship event. 500 cc: Start. Riders slide their machines. It takes Leslie Graham / England. Leslie Graham lapped driver. He runs hourly from 96 km / h. official waving banner. Congratulations for the winner Leslie Graham.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; DDR; Honors; Railways; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; motor sports; Photographers; Portraits; cycling; Reviews; Shipping; gliding, flying, free balloon; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports advertisement; sporting events; War, prisoners of war; Aviation; Military; Fashion; Aviation; Military; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 142/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand always still prisoners of war (Dr. Mende) camera: Stoll origin: asylum human seen: Dr. Eckener camera: Cook title train wreck Harrow origin: camera gives Pathe news Neuss pour le Mérite: basic policeman uniform camera: Obeng wings speedboat camera: Stoll, Luppa fashion sport gliding camera: strong newspaper driver racing camera: Onasch Grand Prix Barcelona final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 151/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966
Welt im Bild 191/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 804/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 42/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 561/1960