Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952 28.10.1952
1 Bochum: peace bells for Hiroshima passing the bells of the German Jesuit mission in Japan. Father speaks o-ton: "German workers of the Bochum Association have formed steel, the material of the war, a Messenger of peace. Bells, which will be announcing with gut voice in Japan by the desire of the two peoples to build a new humanity in peace, freedom and love." Bells, big. Shelter Director of the Bochumer Association gives father the hand. Bells next to each other.
02. Bonn: Heuss honours Olympic champion with handing-over of the silver four carriages ancestor Laurel before of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Athletes sitting in the car. On the Fritz Thiedemann carriage next to the driver. Athletes climb by car. In the Villa Hammerschmidt, Knight presents the athletes hold. Heuss during the handing-over of the silver Laurel on Edgar Basel, Marga Petersen, Mary of Sanders, Werner Lueg, Herbert Schade, Herbert Klein, Fritz Thiedemann.
03. Wales: The dam inaugurated dam by Queen Elizabeth. Queen Elizabeth is Prince Philip's arrival, behind her. Queen Elizabeth opens the floodgates by pulling on cord. Slowly, water runs over the dam.
04. London: Motor show two halves of cars go together. Various coolers, large. Lady get in car. Large glove box in the side door.
05. New York: diamonds show mannequins make jewelry. Diamond tiara and necklace. Bracelets, earring and necklaces.
06. Montreal: Election of Mister Canada strong men muscle Poznań, Poland. Audience clapping.
07. Berlin: poodle look black, grey and white poodle will be demonstrated. Black poodle sitting on the man's arm. Young woman with a black poodle. White poodle, great. Poodle shakes head and wants to take no treat, eats it. Poodle runs on hind feet. Victor is killed wreath.
8th Munich: ice hockey Riess Lake - bad tölz, Germany 6:5 bad Tölz score goal. Game scenes and another goal for bad Tölz. Crowd gate. Huge Lake scores a goal. Goalkeeper hit by clubs and lying on the ground. Shot on goal for Riess Lake.
09 Mannheim: VFR Mannheim - Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1 football game on durchweichtem through space. Ball flying high through the air. Viewers with rain coats, half-close. Mannheim goalkeeper keeps ball. On the square large puddles and mud. Viewers with hats, half-close. Goalkeeper defense. Shepherd is the playing field. Workers face, great. Frankfurt misses the target. Discussion among the spectators. Stand copying: 2 players in the battle for the ball. Laughing audience. Boy, that's great. Shot on goal to Mannheim 1:0 clapping spectators total. Ball rolling in the mud. Level copying: Own defence over the gate goalkeeper. Frankfurt shoots the compensation 1:1 clapping audience.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Basel, Edgar ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Ritter von Halt, Karl ; Heuss, Theodor ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Klein, Herbert ; Lueg, Werner ; Petersen, Marga ; Sander-Domagalla, Maria ; Schade, Herbert ; Thiedemann, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Electricity ; Bells ; Football ; Jewelry ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Hockey ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand bells for Hiroshima camera: basic Olympians Heuss camera: strong, exposed Pankau Kurz: Elizabeth - dam origin: Pathe News car show origin: Pathe news diamonds show origin: Metro strong men origin: Metro poodle show camera: Obeng sports: ice hockey: Riess Lake - Tölz camera: reason, Koch football: Mannheim-Frankfurt camera: strong, food basic end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 692/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 505/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 226/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 724/1964
Welt im Bild 39/1953
Welt im Film 155/1948