Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 145/1952 03.11.1952
1 Hamburg: Hubertus hunting of the tug hunting Club in Bargteheide tab next to horse standing with hounds. Riders sit on. The tractor with the Fox slogan out riding, followed by the hounds. A horse rider. Ride through the forest. Dogs go through over meadow under obstacle. Gallop's rider field. Obstacle jumps. Jump over the ditch. Dogs tear the Curée. Riders get oak break.
02. Bonn: Heuss Friday receives the DGB Chairman Walter Heuss and Walter Friday in an interview. Handshake between Heuss and Walter Friday and whose deputies Georg Reuter and Mathias Föcher.
03. London: Royal film show neon Empire. Arrival of Yvonne de Carlo. People crowd. Charlie Chaplin on arrival before the Empire theatre. Queen Elizabeth, Princess Margaret and Prince Philip upon arrival. Queen Elizabeth welcomes the film starts with a handshake including Charlie Chaplin and wife Oona.
04. Bellagio: Italian autumn and winter fashion mannequin with wind dog on the leash goes beyond the catwalk in costume with a belt and a short jacket. Rock ¾ long. Mannequin in Leopard coat wearing poodle on the arm. Evening dress with long narrow slit skirt. Lace evening dress. Evening dresses. White ermine evening coat.
05. Vienna: lion dressage in the circus Rebberning lioness, great. Trainer plays with 2 lionesses. Viewers in addition to a small boy with winter hat. Tamer dance lioness, kisses her, and puts head in throat. Audience clapping.
06. Düsseldorf: chimpanzee dressage running in the Apollo Theatre small chimpanzee bar back and forth. Clapping monkey. 3 chimps sit on shoulders and bike ride. Do giant wave on high bar and the chimpanzee takes off pants other chimpanzees.
07. Karlsruhe: turn international match Germany - Finland Schnepf / Germany in floor exercise. He wins with 9.90 points. Ojonen / Finland turns on the pommel horse and WINS with 9.65 points. Finnish gymnast on the parallel bars. Hans Pfann WINS 9.75 points. Finn turns on the horizontal bar. Helmut Bantz WINS with 9.95 points and is overall winner. Large audience faces. Helmut Bantz glass trophy.
08th Dortmund: European Championship heavyweight boxing: Heinz Neuhaus defeated Wilson coal Crusher by knockout fight in the Westfalenhalle. Shock Exchange. Coal crushers cleverly dodging the attacks of Neuhaus. Referee separates melee. Viewers with big sunglasses. Coal Crusher ends up hit. Viewers chews gum, big. Big audience, great. In the 4th round, Neuhaus meets with a rights and coal crushers to ground. Coal crusher is sitting on the floor and falls over backwards. Referee counts. Neuhaus runs coal crushers. Viewers gets Bravo. Neuhaus is killed wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut ; Carlo de, Yvonne ; Chaplin, Charlie ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Föcher, Mathias ; Freitag, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Margaret von England ; Reuter, Georg ; Kohlbrecher, Wilson ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Ojonen ; Pfann, Hans ; Schnepf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Hunting, Hunter ; Children ; filmmaking ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Circus ; Listener ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Trade unions ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 145/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Hubbertusjagd camera: Stoll, Luppa origin: Archive short exposed: Heuss receives DGB Chair Friday camera: Essmann Chaplin receiving origin: Pathe news lion dressage origin: Austria chimpanzees camera: Essmann, basic gymnastics international match Germany Finland camera: Hafner boxes: Neuhaus - coal Crusher camera: strong end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 36/1950
Welt im Film 217/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 329/1956