Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 146/1952 10.11.1952
1 Frankfurt: Gerhardt Hauptmann in memory: fixed performance Iphigenie in Delphi Thomas Mann on arrival in the theater goes up stairs. Thomas Mann in an interview with the widow of Gerhard Hauptmann. Thomas Mann and widow of Captain enter the Auditorium. Fixed performance under the direction of Lothar Müthel. Play Iphigenia: Lieselotte Schreiner, Elektra: Lola Müthel, Orest: Hans Georg Laubenthal. Scene snippet interview: "The spell of Delphi, the Almighty, certain this Priestess once the sacrificial death, and Pythos high saying could even the goddess is not to break, Apollo's pale sister Artemis." In the foyer of Thomas Mann in conversation with champagne glass in hand. Thomas Mann's drinking from a Cup. The set designer Cesar Klein in conversation Holst with Maria, large front picture Gerhard Hauptmann. Gerhard Hauptmann, large bust.
02. United States: Eisenhower's election victory Neonbeleuchtete road. Neon Eisenhower elected. Eisenhower and Mamie Eisenhower after the victory. Eisenhower speaks interview from party colleagues and representatives of the press. Eisenhower, Mamie Eisenhower and children on airplane stairs before departure to your vacation in Georgia. Eisenhower stands with arms raised at aircraft door.
03. London: Memorial Day for the prisoners of war of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip plug small crosses on Memorial in Westminster.
04. Germany: competition apprentice and master for glazing of stained-glass Windows. Apprentices plane, big. Apprentices on grinder. Young Potter turns on Potter's wheel, large pitcher. Ceramics workshop. Pastry Chef apprentice in cake making. The artist blacksmith apprentice. Wrought-iron art objects.
05. Nairobi: Mau Mau terror town picture Nairobi: African newspaper page. A murdered indigenous Chief, big picture. Negro during funeral of Mau Mau victim. English troops marching. Troops ride on cars in the jungle. Search by natives.
06. Cambridge: Student Festival masked students roam the streets. The University. Black-clad man rises from a coffin. Men dance in Hula skirts. Unicycle rider driving in traffic. Cardboard rocket is lit.
07. Dortmund: Holiday on ice the ice ballet dancing. Acrobatic dance. Artistic performances on the ice. RIA and Paul Falk dance a tango and Waltz.
8 Berlin: German championship in the middleweight division: Hans Stretz defeated Szüzina / Bremen points Überfallartige attacks of the Challenger Szüzina. Santana recedes to the ring ropes. Szüzina proposes random. Referee separates melee. Heavy shock change of both boxers. Santana slides out, gets up Right away again. Man beats Gong. Audience clapping, big. Hans Stretz with wreath next to Szüzina.
09 Augsburg: International football match Germany - Switzerland 5-1 Fritz Walter when exchanging pennants with the Swiss captain. Viewers with hats, half-close. Game on snow durchweichtem place. Germany storms. Fritz Walter of ball to teammates, but missed. Swiss striker at the German gate is pushed by Posipahl. Viewers with beaten-up collar, big. MORLOCK shoots the 1:0 Paul loses the ball. Otmar Walter shoots before the opposing goal 2:0 spectators clap. Fritz Walter in the game. Paul has an effort on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Young spectator with headscarf laughs. Otmar Walter gives the ball to Morlock. MORLOCK crashes. Viewers face, profile, great. Goal 2:1 for the Switzerland. Fritz Walter returns to the Morlock, Morlock crashes, 1 viewers with mustache shoots the 3: Shepherd, great. Scrum in front of the German goal. Kant defined with header. Fritz Walter shoots laterally at the gate 4:1 gets viewers. Faces of different viewers. MORLOCK shoots to the latte, margin Schäfer 5: drink 1 viewers from bottle, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Hauptmann, Gerhard ; Holst, Maria ; Laubenthal, Hans Georg ; Mann, Thomas ; Müthel, Lola ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Schreiner, Lieselotte ; Falk, Ria ; Klodt, Berni ; Kohlmeier ; Morlock, Max ; Posipal, Jupp ; Szüzina, Franz ; Schäfer, Albert ; Stretz, Hans ; Walter, Fritz ; Walter, Otmar
Cambridge ; Frankfurt ; United States ; London ; Nairobi ; Dortmund ; Berlin ; Augsburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Busts ; Monuments ; Ice skating ; Higher education ; Education, youth ; Football ; News, communications ; Press, press conferences ; Joke ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Africa ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; War Memorial ; war graves ; Cultural events ; Aviation ; Elections ; Revues ; Jobs ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Aviation ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 146/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Gerhard Hauptmann - commemoration Iphigenie in Delphi camera: strong after Eisenhower's victory origin: Metro short exposed: commemoration in Westminster origin: Pathe news competition camera: Luppa Mau crisis origin: Pathe news student classes in Cambridge origin: Pathe news ice star in Dortmund Baran-Falk camera: Essmann, basic sports: boxes: Santana Szüzina camera: Obeng international football match: Germany/Switzerland camera: strong, Cook finally brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 42/1950
Welt im Film 268/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 18/1950
Phoebus-Opel-Woche 28 (seit 1926)
Welt im Film 179/1948
Welt im Film 130/1947