Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952 17.11.1952
01 Memorial Day Bonn Bundeshaus (the title base). Flag of the Federation of the German War Graves Commission. Heuss to lectern in speech during commemorations of the Bundestag (no interview). Close-ups of listeners. Minister Lukaschek, Hermann Ehlers.
Mannheim Memorial of Professor Gerhardt Marcks it call for the dead, about angels with outstretched arms. Adenauer resigns wreath at the Memorial for the dead of the years 1933-1945 and speaks at the memorial site (not a quote).
Bonn lay down a wreath to the cemetery Vice-Chancellor Blücher on behalf of the Federal Government. Gear grinding, large: the President - gun ring former German pioneers - Africa Corps.
02. Madrid: German Ambassador Prince Adalbert presented credentials Prinz Adalbert increases in carriage. People wave at him. Journey of the State body, accompanied by the Moorish guard, to the State Palace. People are on the side of the road. On space presents the life guards. Prinz Adalbert presented credentials to Franco. Handshake.
03. North Sea. Panamanesischer Faustus freighter in distress off the Dutch coast sea whipped up, full-screen. Ship in distress in the waves. Dutch lifeboat extends. Lifeboat alongside the sinking freighter. Crew is aboard the rescue ship.
04. England: airfield airfield fire are lit at night in addition to runway fog fight. Panoramic view from aircraft on fire limited runway. Plane lands.
05. monks Gladbach. Textile donation for East zone refugees sign: Association of the German textile industry entrepreneurs. Women Pack textiles. Newspaper calls help the refugees from the Soviet zone. Package stack. Ministerialrat Radmann accepts donation. Women carry packages to truck.
06. New York: Resignation of UN Secretary General Trygve Lie UN General Assembly. Trygve Lie announces his resignation at the lectern (completion of peace in Korea).
07. war in Korea artillery strikes. U.S. soldiers stormed a ridge. Flamethrower in use. Soldier trying to escape.
08 Düsseldorf: Appearance of artists Les mini verse at the Apollo Theater Untermann balanced long iron bar on the shoulders. Partner rises and goes on the top of the bar on a motorcycle in the district.
09th Munich: O la la Revue at the Deutsches Theater performance of the ballet with Vera de Lucca, who sings. Dancers dance "Festival of the cherry harvest".
10 London: Football England - Wales 5-2 Wembley Stadium (track surface). Assault on the sidelines. Viewers with Hat points with hand, game in the penalty area, 1-0 to England. Total audience picture filling. Corner kick taker for England and scoring 2:0 man with glasses and a cigarette, Wales in the attack. Goalie throws herself to the page. Shot on goal 2:1 for Wales. England plays defense. Headed goal 3:1 for England. English goalkeeper keeps ball. Shot on goal 4:1 for England. Goalkeeper is long on the Earth. Viewers heads, including soldiers. Shot on goal for Wales cross 4: Storm 2, run by English players. Sharp shot against the post. Margin 5: wave 2 viewers with handkerchiefs.
11 bad Tölz: ice hockey Germany - HC Arosa Switzerland 4:4 German scoring and counterattack of the Swiss. Goalkeeper keeps. Battle at the gate. Attacks. Shot on goal for the Switzerland.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adalbert von Bayern ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Blücher, Franz ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Heuss, Theodor ; Lie, Trygve ; Lucca de, Vera ; Lukaschek, Hans ; Radmann ; Franco, Carmen
Düsseldorf ; Bonn ; Mannheim ; Mönchengladbach ; England ; North Sea ; Korea ; FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY ; Munich ; New York ; Madrid ; London ; Bad Tölz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Busts ; Monuments ; Disasters ; Flags ; Refugees ; Football ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Press, press conferences ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Dance ; UN ; Korea war ; Aviation ; Water ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Foreign policy events ; Revues ; Hockey ; Architecture ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Aviation ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand remembrance day in Bonn camera: reason, Essmann Prince Adalbert in Madrid origin: No. do short exposure: ship in distress origin: Polygoon plane in the fog (London) origin: Pathe news textile donation f. Eastern refugees camera: Essmann Trygve Lie resigned origin: Metro Korea origin: Metro motorcycle sensation 2 mini verse camera: reason, Essmann O la-la Revue in Munich camera: Kang sports: Football: England-Wales origin: Pathe news ice hockey: Germany Switzerland camera: Hafner, cooking end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 696/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1003/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
Welt im Film 328/1951
Welt im Bild 8/1952