Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 150/1952 07.12.1952
01 Bonn: Bundestag debate on the Allied contracts Government Bank, total. Grandstand for spectators and cameramen. Erich Ollenhauer at the lectern, close to half (rejection of the German Allied agreements) no original sound. Erhard and Schäffer as a listener, great. No original sound speaks for the CDU, Kurt Kiesinger. Adenauer speaking interview: "I would ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the opposition, I would ask you sincerely and urgently: check, check for me with all sharpness, but I ask you to remember what is at stake." And the whole German people on both sides and behind the iron curtain need to know what is at stake. It is for these contracts to his freedom, his life, the future of his children and grandchildren. I call the whole German people, to remain aware of the importance of this decision. It is the fateful question of Germany. We are faced with the choice between slavery and freedom. We choose freedom." Intermediate cuts: Government Bank. Audience, great. Deputies clapping. Bundestag President Ehlers during the vote (assuming the contracts with 218:164 votes).
02. Bonn: Heuss calls to the German aid in 1953 Chamber. Flowers at the lectern. Ehlers and Emperor as a listener. Heuss speaks actuality and leaves lectern: "we are today called upon in a time of conflict and evil not to create new traditions, the old, To give fresh food the old fashioned. To the German should To give help 1953, looking, their contribution on the poor widows on the orphans, on the lonely old. You look around and help."
03. Hamburg: Consecration of river boatmen Church on Elbkahn man ringing Bell on ship. Inland beyond plank aboard the river boatmen Church. Upper Church Council Dr. Herntrich presented key pastors of the riverboats. Door is unlocked. Blind organist plays organ. Altar and cross.
04 Pacific: Explosion of the first British atomic bomb the British nuclear scientist Dr. Penney, great. Preparatory work for the explosion. Cargo transport for the construction of bunkers and roads. Triggering the explosion aboard the aircraft carrier Campania. Control room. Count down. Hands of the clock moves on 0 explosion. Huge smoke cloud. Soldiers turn around after the Flash of light. Mushroom.
05. England: Coronation preparations model of the way of the coronation train with buildings, Westminster and Trafalgar.
06. England: Crown jewels of the English Crown jewels, large. State Crown, Orb and care.
07. Stuttgart: Return of the Mercedes racer from Mexico crowd on the airfield behind barriers, Karl Kling, Hermann lang and clerk of the course come from aircraft with large Sombreros Neubauer. You get flowers and be interviewed.
8th Munich: film stars treat orphans in Geiselgasteig festive tablecloths under Christmas tree. Fita Benkhoff speaks with children. Little boy with missing teeth and glasses, large. Dieter Borsche with pot serving cocoa. Inge Egger, great. Steiff toys. Santa Claus in addition to Margarete Hagen distributed gifts. Bruni Löbel, great. Viktor Stahl between children. Carola Höhn, large, plays with wind-up bird and car. Gertrud Kückelmann, great. Dieter directs Borsche remote controlled car. Boy sits in front of game clock.
09 soccer field in the fog mist red light district stands and football goal.
10 Frankfurt: Kathrin adventure (6) baby sister chimpanzee Kathrin turns gas stove, prepares pot and pours milk into saucepan. She comes and licks on spoon. She sits on bottle funnel and pouring milk. Mammals is set to bottle, going off at trial SIP. She turns off gas stove and runs with milk bottle to AA in box. Kathrin monkey child is feeding and drinking then the bottle empty.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Benkhoff, Fita ; Borsche, Dieter ; Egger, Inge ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Hagen, Margarete ; Herntrich ; Heuss, Theodor ; Höhn, Carola ; Kaiser, Jakob ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Kückelmann, Gertrud ; Löbel, Bruni ; Neubauer ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Penney ; Schäffer, Fritz ; Stahl, Victor ; Kling, Karl ; Lang, Hermann
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Animals (except dogs) ; Coronations ; Contracts ; Christmas ; Atom ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 150/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand general contract camera: Essmann, Essmann, Stoll, Stoll German help/Prof. Heuss camera: Stoll, basic title River boatmen Church camera: Luppa Brit. Atomic bomb origin: Pathe news Coronation preparations origin: Pathe news Crown jewels origin: Pathe news Mercedes reception camera: strong movie stars treat orphans camera: Kang camera sports in the fog: Luppa k as infant sister camera: Grzimek final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 143/1955
Welt im Film 337/1951
El Mundo al Instante 805/1978
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 922/1967