Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 153/1952 28.12.1952
01. the Federal President at the turn of the year Heuss sits at the desk and reads o-ton new year's speech: "the Christmas dinner is over. There experienced with joy, where the Christmas reflected in children's eyes, there with melancholy, where the year saw a farewell or disappointed hopes. And yet there is a deep human need, which is not crushed by the need to wear a piece of confidence in the new year. It will be built. Who visited workshops, which senses the power and duty of the work. Major bridges have replaced the ruins of war. In the most complex inventions, the Germans are again on the way and the momentum of the sporting joy carries countless in the feeling of being the other lines and support can use the own. So may the individual families and groups, the temperaments, that dark and change the bright colours, yes fight. We also shrink not internal and external concerns, which has inherited the old year the new in the political sphere. "But when we follow the custom of the old gender call us the congratulations for the new year, it is not only you and me alone, but if he is real, the strengthening of our human Gemeingefühls, especially aimed at such an hour to the Germans in the middle and the East of the common fatherland."
02. oath buttocks / Hesse: birthday of the oldest German 107th birthday congratulate old veterans of the war of 1870/71 children. Old man with a beard and flowers in his hand. 107-jähriger stands in front of the House and hear Serenade.
03. Berlin: Shooting of West police zone border with Turnpike. Label: Warning: the border between the British and Russian sectors runs along the middle of the Neuhauser dam until the bull pit. Welcome to the border between Vopos and Russian soldiers. German family, who are kidnapped should be front of House in the French sector in Frohnau. Bullet holes in Windows and houses. Photo of the shot policeman, who came to the aid of the family. Family photo with his wife and children.
04. Cairo: Nagibs fight against corruption in the administration of General Nagib immediately, greeting. Naguib speaks to students and asks for help against the corruption in the Egyptian administration. Audience image filling.
05. Korea:, prison riot are supported and taken back to hospital on the island Pongam wounded North Korean prisoners. Prisoner behind barbed wire in stock (mass breakout of prisoners brought 84 deaths).
06. New York: Gromyko condemned American behavior in Korea before the United Nations Gromyko speaks at the lectern before the UN and calls condemnation of Americans because of the incidents in Korea. Large US delegate at the lectern rejects allegations.
07. Washington: Crash of a transport plane smoking plane wreckage after the crash of the US transport aircraft of type Globemaster shortly after takeoff. 86 U.S. soldiers were killed.
08 France: Floods on the Loire and Garonne flooded land. Houses stand in the water. People Wade through water. Wife carried on back. Man drags big load on his back in the mountains of his did. Dog sitting in a kennel in water. People loaded thing in Kahn. Chickens are put in bag. Cat jumps over water on pole and on walls of houses. White water.
09 Hamburg: Premiere of Baier ice Revue in the Ernst Merk Hall dance couple artistic dance. Music Chapel plays trombone. Appearance of the Canadian miracle runner of Frank Sawers. Ballet dancing Viennese Waltz. Geiger, great. Maxi and Ernst Baier dancing the Viennese Waltz.
10 Ludwigshafen: Football Germany - Yugoslavia 3-2 viewers close to half. 1-0 for Germany's Fritz Walter shoots in the 2nd minute. Spectators clap enthusiastically. Game on marshy ground. Water squirts up. Players will fall. Goalkeeper Toni Turek parade. Yugoslav goalkeeper fends off sharp shot of Rahn. Game before the German goal. Shot on goal 1:1 for Yugoslavia. Kohlmeyer Get up the goal line and hold the ball with your hand. Penalty - shot on goal 2:1 for Yugoslavia. Turek throws himself into the wrong corner. Serious viewers with Hat, great. MORLOCK shoots in return the 2:2.2. mid-term: Thermat in the opposing penalty area. Goalkeeper keeps his leg in defense. Close-up audience with Hat and glasses. Yugoslav header over the goal. An excited man's face. Rahn shoots the 3:2. spectators cheer.
11 Berlin: Middleweight boxing: Gustav Scholz defeated Jacques Royer Crecy / France, by k. o man beats Gong, large. O. E. Hasse as audience, great. Shock Exchange. Audience, great. In the third round, Crécy in the corner of the ring goes after heavy stroke to the ground. Referee counts. Viewers with cigarette, big. In the 4. Round boxes Scholz superior and drives here on CRECY. Crécy falls after strike above the belt line to the ground and wallows in pain. Referee counts. Radio announcer on the MIC. Spectator, large. Winner by k. o. Gustav Scholz. Audience clapping.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baier, Maxi ; Bauer, Herbert ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Gross, Walter ; Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Heuss, Theodor ; Nagib ; Crecy, Royer ; Kohlmeier ; Morlock, Max ; Rahn, Helmut ; Sawers, Frank ; Scholz, Gustav ; Termath ; Turek, Toni ; Walter, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; DDR ; Ice skating ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Football ; Musical events ; Police ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; UN ; Korea war ; Aviation ; Water ; Foreign policy events ; Revues ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Aviation ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 153/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Heuss speech camera: Stoll, 107-year-old German camera: strong Berlin up-to-date: West policeman shot camera: Obeng, Obeng Cairo: Naguib fights against corruption origin: Metro prison riot on Korea origin: Metro Gromyko before the UN origin: Metro air crash in United States origin: Metro Garonne flood origin: Gaumont ice Revue circus air/Baier Ballet camera: Luppa, Stoll football: Germany-Yugoslavia camera: strong reason, food boxes: Scholz Crécy camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 871/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 66/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 484/1959
Welt im Film 312/1951
Welt im Film 182/1948