Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 263/1955 11.02.1955
01 Adenauer responds to the rally of opposition in St. Paul's church waving poster CDU Adenauer of lectern, behind him. Adenauer actuality: "we are not free, we receive no sovereignty, we are not a subject of the policy but we remain an object of policy of the other powers. Secondly, We make the merger of Europe's thus impossible and we lose the commitment of the Western powers and the NATO countries, that they want to lead the policy of reunification of Germany together with us. And further, my friends, the political and the economic reputation that we have acquired us for nine years, since the collapse in the world, by the continuity and the sincerity of our policy and the reminiscent of the West."
(34 m) 02 focus far East: Eisenhower signed declaration Eisenhower signed declaration, which allows him the freedom of action to intervene in the far East. Off the China coast, the population of Tachen Islands is evacuated. Arrival of the immigrants with children in Formosa.
03. London: Commonwealth Conference Churchill. Eden and the Commonwealthminister at a meeting of the world political situation.
04. Paris: change of government cabinet Mendès France was overthrown because of failure on the problems of North Africa. Antoine Pinay is elected to succeed. Mendès France and pinay, surrounded by reporters.
05. Moscow: Resignation of Prime Minister Malenkow Malenkow at lectern Announces resignation.
06. Egypt: Marshal Tito visited Colonel of Nasser on his return trip from India meets Tito Nasser on the Suez Canal. Camel riders on the banks of the Nile. Aboard the Galeb Tito second and wet. Egyptian boats escort the ship to Ismaelia.
(13 m) 07. Trinidad: visit Princess Margaret Kinder cheering and waving flags. Child Margaret presented flowers. Margaret beckons the people out of car.
(14 m) 08 Canada: radar defence radar stations on the Arctic border of Canada. Flying an aircraft are registered. Test alarm. Jet fighters start at entry of not logged aircraft in the airspace.
(21 m) 09 Copenhagen: AutoTest rope is car pulled up by a crane and dropped from 25 m height. (Collision at 80 km/h). The impact is filmed at the side. Audience umdrängen the wreck.
(18 m) 10 Hamburg: dance on a wire in the Hansa Theatre dancer Dolinda dance tip on the cable and split open.
(19 m) 11 Paris: fashion A-line mannequins with narrow pants suits and dresses with deep attached waist and issued skirts.
(18 m) 12 Rheidt: billiards international match Germany Belgium billiards players greet each other. Players at tables. Balls are rolling. Belgium wins 10:6 art pool. Player performs tricks with the ball. Audience clapping.
(25 m) 13 Berlin: riding and Showjumping equestrian rider. Audience clapping. Regine Mertens, Germany, on the course of Francesco Goyaga, Spain, flawlessly riding the fastest time. Award ceremony with Francesco Goyaga and Regine Mertens, great.
(22 m) 14 Falun: European Championship in the Speedskating 10,000 m: fight for the win Eriksson Sweden, and the favored Gotscharenko / USSR. Eriksson leads in the last round, winning unchallenged. Eriksson, great.
(22 m) 15 Zell am see: Skijoring skier behind motorcycles. Start and run. Winner will receive the laurel wreath. Skier behind cars on the race track. Sports car flings after skier from the rate has come down and let go of the rope. Winner with laurel wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Churchill, Winston ; Eden, Anthony ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Malenkow, Georgi ; Margaret von England ; Mendes-France, Pierre ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Pinay, Antoine ; Tito, Josip ; Eriksson ; Gotscharenko ; Goyoaga, Francesco ; Mertens, Regine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Ice skating, art running ; Children ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Fashion ; Architecture ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 263/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: from politics origin: Metro, Pathé news, Gaumont Tito / Nasser origin: Gaumont Prince. Margret origin: Pathé news radar origin: Canada AutoTest origin: Politikens best camera: Luppa A-line origin: Eclair billiards international competition Deutschld. Belgium camera: Essmann, basic riding and jumping in Berlin camera: Pahl, Jansen Falun skating origin: N. Skijoring in Zell am see camera: Rau, Hafner final special service: Adenauer camera: Stoll, strong
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 952/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 325/1956
Deulig-Woche 1922 - 1932
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 391/1957
Die Räumung einer Stadt im bedrohten Gebiete (Wytschaetebogen)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 926/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966