Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 311/1956 13.01.1956
01 Bonn: New year diplomatic reception at the Villa Hammerschmidt coach Vorfahrt before the Villa Hammerschmidt. Diplomats get out and enter the House. Diplomats enter Hall and deliver the new year greetings in their countries. Heuss, Adenauer, by Brentano, the Nuncio Archbishop Münch in the company of diplomats. Valerian Zorin, Ambassador of the Soviet Union, in conversation with Heuss.
02. Oberaudorf: Ceremony by representatives of old peasant families old farms in the Inn Valley. Women at the spinning wheel. Dresser. Pageant. Nationals of 74 oldest baby gender will be honoured in the Hall. Farmers sit at long tables. Speaker interview (Bavarian). Presentation of certificates to old farmers.
03. Malaya: British negotiations with insurgent Communist Prime Minister Abdul Rahman and the British Minister David Marshall bargain insurgent Communist, for the purpose of ending the jungle war leader with Chin Peng. After the failure of the talks leaves Chin Peng the venue.
04. Ottawa: Fire at the Soviet Embassy fire at night and unloading operations. Onlookers.
05. France: Manhunt with photomontage from fact witness is picked by filing images from photos and designed by piecing together parts of face sketch.
06. Berlin: film ball Viktor de Kowa with his wife Michiko Tanaka on arrival to the film ball in the Esplanade. Hand Albers between Margit Nünke and actress. Movie stars at tables among others Albert Florath, Magda and Romy Schneider. Dance densely on the dance floor.
07. Cologne: German Championships in figure skating Freestyle Champion Manfred Schnelldorfer, 13 years old, Rosl Pettinger and in the pair Marika Kilius / Franz Ningel.
08th Stockholm: indoor handball Sweden - Germany 23:19 assault. Goalkeeper keeps. Score at half-time 11:10 for Sweden. Injured man is carried by playing field. German storm and gate's throw. Sweden at the District of throw, goal throw. Free-throw goal for Sweden.
09 ski race in Grindelwald and on the Lauberhorn Grindelwald: slalom: runners in the race on the track. Winner Maria Kowalska / Poland. 2. Renée Colliard / Switzerland. 3. Andy Mead / United States. The 3 winners, great. Lauberhorn: Men's downhill: skiers on the circuit. Dangerous falls. Run the winner Toni Sailer / Austria.
10 Schwabinger nights fun carnival party in artist's Studio. Dance of the artist in funny costumes. Dancing legs. Sculptures in the Studio.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Albers, Hans ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Chin, Peng ; Florath, Albert ; Heuss, Theodor ; Joxe, Louis ; Kowa de, Victor ; Marshall, David ; Muench, Aloysius ; Nünke, Margit ; Rahman, Abdul ; Schneider, Magda ; Tanaka, Michiko ; Zorin, Valerian Alexandrowitsch ; Colliard, Renée ; Kilius, Marika ; Kowalska, Maria ; Mead, Andy ; Ningel, Franz ; Pettinger, Rossl ; Sailer, Toni ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Handball ; Justice ; Disasters ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; filmmaking ; Medals, awards, honors ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; Dance ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Social events ; Crime ; Fire brigade ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 311/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: new year's reception of for diplomats in Bonn camera: reason, Essmann Bauer award in Bavaria camera: Hafner Malaya negotiations origin: Pathé news Embassy fire in Canada origin: Canada of criminal photos origin: Gaumont movie ball in Berlin camera: Pahl Akimu Lady Carnival party camera: Rau sports: German Championships in figure skating camera: reason, eating man handball: Germany Sweden origin: N. skiing in the Grindelwald and Lauberhorn origin: Cine journal
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 865/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 287/1955
Welcome Mr. President
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 938/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 967/1968