Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 313/1956 27.01.1956
01 Andernach: the first volunteers of the Bundeswehr tank visited roll Adenauer. Transport of tanks to Andernach. Adenauer visited Bundeswehr soldiers accompanied by blank. Interview: "Good morning soldiers." Soldiers respond in chorus o-ton: "good morning, Mr. Chancellor." Walking the front by Adenauer and blank. Adenauer speaking to the soldiers of the teaching companies of the army, the air force and the Navy. Quote: "you have soldiers, a task that is particularly difficult with some shadows of the past and contemporary problems. The German people expected of you that you put your whole force in loyal duty for the over all goal to secure the peace in community with our allies." Pan across that took soldiers. Games of the Germany song.
02. Canada: floods: flooding on the East coast of Canada. Torrential floods. Car park under water. Trees in water. Destroyed houses. Residents in detention at long tables.
03. United States: Nuclear of submarine Nautlus the nuclear submarine on test drive. Team in the engine room of the boat are examined for possible radiation. Tauchmanöver. Television on Board under water. Emergence of the boat.
04. France: opening session of the newly elected National Assembly session of the new Parliament. As interim President, the Communist Marcel Cachin opened the meeting. At the lectern of the election winner and tax rebel Pierre Poujade. Clapping.
05. London: Oil spill threatened the River Thames swans after sinking a tanker mounted leaking oil the plumage of the Thames swans. Men wear the tame swans. Cleaning and washing out the oil.
06. Spain: Competition of the strongest men men lift alternately heavy tree stumps. The exhausted winner is supported by volunteers from the arena.
07. Berlin: Opening of the Bockbiersaison in the Sportpalast German drinking songs. Bauer band playing. Barrel is pierced. Measure of beer. Chicken are roasted on the spit. The Lukas skin woman. Shooting and throwing balls. Dance densely on the dance floor.
08 Maryland: Basketball the dolphins swimming dolphins elegantly in the water, carry ball in its mouth and him in basketball hoop. On the shore, sea lions applaud.
09 Paris: European Championships in figure skating men: freestyle winner Alain Giletti / France. Pair skating: Free skate of the bronze medalists Marika Kilius / Franz Ningel. Acrobatic running of the Russian pair Belenkaja / Moskivine. You are the winner Sissy Schwarz / Kurt Oppel / Austria 11 freestyle. Clapping. Kiss of the winning pair.
10 Dortmund: German Table Tennis Championships final women: Hanne sleep defeated Uschi Fiedler 3-1 and German champion. Final men's: Conny Freuendorfer defeated Berni Vossebein and becomes the 4th time of German champion.
11 Dortmund: Heavyweight boxing: Heinz Neuhaus defeated Rex Layne / United States points parentheses of American Layne. Referee separates and admonished Layne because head colliding. Neuhaus is trying to keep his opponent at a distance. Layne is severely damaged at the end of the fight. Clear point winner Heinz Neuhaus. Referee holds up his arm. Clap the audience half-close.
12 Hamburg: Middleweight boxing: Max Resch defeated Claudio Milazzo / France, by technical knockout blow of Gong. Heavy shock Exchange. Referee separates. Milazzo must after a right hook to the ground. Resch is again fully and Milazzo falls into the ropes. Gong rescues him. Milazzo desperately defends itself and is hard. Gong beat. Milazzo's in the 5th round. Coach kisses Max Resch.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Belenkaja ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Blank, Theodor ; Cachin, Marcel ; Poujade, Pierre ; Freundorfer, Conny ; Giletti, Alain ; Fiedler, Uschi ; Kilius, Marika ; Layne, Rex ; Milazzo, Claude ; Moskevine ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Ningel, Franz ; Oppel, Kurt ; Resch, Max ; Schlaf, Hanne ; Schwarz, Sissy ; Vossebein, Berni
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Basketball ; Boxes ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Ice skating, art running ; Disasters ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; table tennis ; Holiday ; Water ; Competitions ; Atom ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 313/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Federal Chancellor in Andernach camera: Essmann flood in Canada origin: Metro Nautilus origin: Metro National Assembly in Paris origin: Eclair, Pathé journal swans on the River Thames origin: Pathe news stone lifting in Spain (competition) origin: No.-do Bock Beer Festival in Berlin camera: Pahl basketball of the dolphins origin: Metro sports: Championship d. figure skater origin: Pathé journal ping-pong camera: reason, Essmann boxes: Neuhaus Layne Resch-Milazzo camera: reason, Essmann final camera: Reason, Stoll
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 180/1953
Welt im Film 219/1949
Deutschland in Trauer
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 863/1966
Welt im Film 50/1946
Welt im Film 255/1950