Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 314/1956 03.02.1956
01 Salzburg celebrates the 200th anniversary of the birth of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mozart monument. Birthplace of Mozart. Federal President Körner attended the Mozart House. Mozart bust. Guests from all over the world at ceremony in the evening in the Festspielhaus. Orchestra plays. Audience clapping.
02. Bonn: Marshal juin, NATO Allied Commander Europe Center, visited blank Bundeswehr formation presents the rifle. Defense Minister blank is food at Hotel Dreesen.
03. Finland: Return of the base of Porkkala to Finland by the USSR Treaty signed at the Soviet Embassy in Helsinki. Border gate opens. Finnish soldiers to invade the territory of Porkkala. Arrival to the hand-over ceremonies of the Soviet Deputy Prime Minister Perwuchin. Kekkonen, Finland welcomes the visitor.
04. Africa: Elizabeth II and Prince Philip visit the colony of Nigeria Elizabeth II and Philip get down stairs. Greeting. Negro clap. Ride in an open carriage. Chief Elizabeth is located in Lagos. Negro children presented flowers.
05. India: 6th anniversary of independence crowd, military parade. Schoolchildren in took. Elephants, Lance carrier on horseback, camel riders.
06. United States: Walls are driven destruction of coal silo with steel ball. Walls to collapse.
07. Venice: Men with whip in onslaught behind music Chapel gondolas with outboard engine. On command, the men with the whips popping to expel the grim winter.
08th Bavaria: With whip against the winter men with whip in onslaught behind music Chapel. On command, the men with the whips popping to expel the grim winter.
09 Hamburg: Badminton game of Indonesian Badminton World Champion Eddy Choong against Swedish champions Rune Brinkestedt. Audience clapping. Choong won 2-1.
10 Berlin: International Horse Show riding in the Hall at the radio tower. On the course of Helga Köhler on Armalva. She is 2. It wins Francisco Goyoaga / Spain, flag King with 0-mistake ride. Goyoaga at award ceremony.
11 Cortina d Ampezzo ´: Olympics 1956 Olympic flame being ignited by relay runner and burns in Bowl. Giant slalom of women: the start number 1 OSSI Reichert at the start. Run victory and the gold medal for them. Kiss for the winner. 500 meter speed skating: 40.2 sec WINS Eugene Grischin / USSR with new world record time. Two-man: Bob's on the lift. Cornering. Dalla Costa / Conti / Italy to win the gold medal. Winner hug.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brinkestedt, Rune; Blank, Theodor; Elisabeth II. von England; Joxe, Louis; Juin; Kekkonen; Körner, Theodor; Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus; Perwuchin, Michail; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Speidel; Choong, Eddy; Conti, Francesco; Dalla, Costa; Goyoaga, Francesco; Grischin, Eugen; Köhler, Helga; Reichert, Ossi
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Customs; Dismantling; Monuments; Children; Musical events; Olympics 1956; Pacts; Parades; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Military; Contracts; Compensation; Winter; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Removal; NATO; Agreement; Badminton; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Military; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 314/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Mozart Festival origin: Austria juin at blank camera: Essmann release Poxkala origin: Filmveli, Queen Elizabeth in Nigeria Suomi film origin: Pathé news parade in India origin: Gaumont silo smashing origin: Metro motorized gondolas origin: iNcom Apernschnelzen camera: Hafner sports: Badminton camera: reason, rabanus horse show-green week in Berlin camera: Jansen at the Winter Olympics in Cortina origin: Salgado, SEDI final
Have you seen these gems?
Laßt uns wieder Zeit haben
Der 85. Geburtstag des Bundeskanzlers
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 415/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 949/1968
Filmdokumente zur Geschichte der deutschen Marine Teil I: Kaiserliche Marine 1907-1920, "U 35" im Mittelmeer 1917