Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 315/1956 10.02.1956
01 cold wave about Germany a) Bayern: wildlife feeding in the mountains deer in deep snow. Forester distributes hay to feeding site. Wild eats at feeding site. (b) Hamburg: Return of fishing boats from the Northern Sea. Frozen fish steamer arriving in Hamburg's Harbour. Thick icicles on the superstructure. Thick ice layer will be cut off.
02. Bonn: First visit of the Italian Prime Minister, Segni Palais Schaumburg Adenauer welcomed the Italian Prime Minister, Segni and his Foreign Minister Martino. Conversations with Adenauer, Heuss, Segni, Martino. An interpreter translated.
03. Paris: France's new Government of new Prime Minister Guy Mollet, Socialist, in conversation with Mendès France, Minister without portfolio in the new Cabinet. Photo of the Minister.
04. Washington: Eden Eisenhower visits the White House. Eisenhower and Eden sign Anglo-American Alliance agreement. Dulles, half-close. Negotiations with the countries of the Eastern bloc agreed to keeping the peace. Handshake Eden-Eisenhower.
05. Prague: Conference of the Eastern bloc Prague in the snow. The Eastern bloc and military leaders greet each other. The army of the German Democratic Republic is absorbed into the Eastern Alliance. Molotov, Ulbricht and Defense Minister Stoph sign it.
06. Norway: "Herring war" against Russian fishing fleet after illegal fishing in Norwegian waters 13 Russian fishing boats are boarded and captured in Norwegian harbours. Russia pays 360,000 DM as a compensation for this occurrence.
07. Austria: Soldiers of the federal army tanks, which have left the former occupying powers them climb Federal Army with American and Russian tanks to tank maneuvers. U.S. tank type M 24 and Russian tank T 34 in the maneuver.
08 United States: 80,000 pounds or 200 fully equipped soldiers transported largest transport aircraft in the world that largest transport aircraft on the airfield can. Soldiers go on board. Loading of heavy vehicles. 6 propeller engines on the wings.
09 Netherlands: Margriet cycle 18 birthday of Princess Beatrix Beatrix with her sister to school. Welcome and congratulations to the Castle takes place in the afternoon. Beatrix stands in front of the door. Equestrian delegation congratulates them.
10. Nigeria: Equestrian Games and dances for Elizabeth II. aboriginal tribes on horseback approaching the capital. Elizabeth II and Prince Philip drive in an open car. Elizabeth bear umbrella over himself. Demonstration of Equestrian Games. Viewers in festive robes. Woman wearing coffee boiler in the hand. Natives demonstrate tribal dances.
11 wonderfully equipped Carnival in Viareggio Carnival floats in the parade. Larger than life figures and predators with wide-open mouths.
12 Cortina: Winter Olympics 1956 figure skating women's: freestyle the gold medallist Tenleigh Albright / United States. Four-man: Start and race. It wins with Franz Kapus driving Switzerland I. Cornering with a new track record. The winning team. Men's downhill: downhill skiers on the difficult route. Dangerous falls. Of 86 starters, only 46 achieve the goal. 5. Gold Medal for Toni Sailer is Hans Peter Lanig / Germany, after his victories in the slalom and special slalom. Ski jumping: bronze medal winner Harri Glass / Germany. Aulis Kallakorpi / Finland, WINS silver. Gold Medal for Autti Hyvarinnen / Finland. Autographs.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Albright, Tenley ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Beatrice von Holland ; Dulles, John Foster ; Eden, Anthony ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Heuss, Theodor ; Margriet von Holland ; Martino ; Mendes-France, Pierre ; Mollet, Guy ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Segni ; Stoph, Willi ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Glaß, Harri ; Hyvarinnen, Autti ; Kallakorpi, Aulis ; Kapus, Franz ; Sailer, Toni
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Carnival ; Carnival ; Fishing ; fishing ; Olympics 1956 ; Pacts ; Political events ; Shipping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Maneuver ; Contracts ; Winter ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Agreement ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fisheries ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 315/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Cold: ice, animals and ships camera: Hafner, Stoll Minister Segni and Martino in Bonn camera: basic food, rabanus Eden to Eisenhower origin: Metro Warsaw Pact origin: DEFA russ. Herring catcher in Norway origin: Norsk Film Austrian tank maneuvers origin: Austria new giant aircraft origin: Metro birthday Princess Beatrix origin: Polygoon Queen Elisabeth in Nigeria origin: Pathé news Carnival in Viareggio origin: SEDI sports: Cortina fanfare origin: SEDI skating origin: SEDI four-man origin: SEDI skiing and jumping origin: SEDI final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 765/1964
Welt im Film 142/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 693/1963
Welt im Bild 33/1953
Welt im Film 271/1950