Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 316/1956 17.02.1956
01-Vienna Opera ball the lodges of the State Opera with festive guests. Federal President grains place takes in the honor box. The Vienna State Opera Ballet dances on stage. Then, 200 debutantes dance a Polonaise and a waltz. Grains clapping applause.
02. Sydney: World Council of the Evangelical Church of Christian dignitaries from around the world attend the Festival of faith. Bishop Dibelius is welcome on arrival. A choir sings the "Alleluia" by Handel.
03. Israel: Neutral zone near Jerusalem waving UN flag. To prevent incidents along the border, UN soldiers monitor a neutral zone in Jerusalem. UN vehicle driving.
04. Israel: German train on the route Tel Aviv - Haifa modern train moves into station. Enter travelers. Passengers in compartment. Train. Driving record.
05. Casablanca: Cheers for the Sultan Ben Jussef back home from exile people Ben Jussef ride through the town cheer. Lot. Horse guards accompanied cars.
06. Algeria: the colonial French hold demonstration of French settlers against Guy Mollet during the visit of the French President Guy Mollet in Algiers wild riots because of the Algiers politics and fear of withdrawal of France from this area. Police intervene.
07. Bavaria: icebreaker on the icebreaker drive Danube protection for power plant on Danube through thick ice floes, to prevent damage by ice at power plant. Water runs over Weir and drives ice floes with it.
08 Rome in the snow snow-covered streets in Rome. People walk under umbrellas. Snowball fight. Icy stairs. 2 young women fall down. Sliding cars. Men sweep the street. Cars are pushed.
09 United States: sailboats glide at speeds of 130 km/h on ice ice sailing on the Genevasee.
10th Belfast: featherweight boxing the audience disagrees with the verdict of the judges after the boxing match and stormed the ring. Objects, chairs and bottles into the ring are thrown from the audience to force a change of the judgment.
11 Monday Berlin Rosenmontag parade: music Chapel in historic uniform. Dare - the heroes are tired - 4 Foreign Ministers sleep under the label "Reunification". As long as you're there - with Adenauer. Terminus longing - with sector border. The last man - a Russian on the radio building.
Mainz Carnival Prince on cars. The Prince guard on horseback. Dance of the Funkenmariechen. Tower father John runs through the pillars of the Brandenburg Gate. Moon faces.
Cathedral spires swaying Cologne. On balcony viewers. Pageant. Kissing is allowed. Carnival pulled distributed sweets on cars from giant cardboard mould.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Ice sailing ; Carnival ; Flags ; Carnival ; Car Ice Racing ; Political events ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; UN ; Social events ; Winter ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 316/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Opera ball in Vienna origin: Austria Clerkenwell in Sydney origin: Cine sound Jewish told camera: Woskowitz Ben Yousseff in Casablanca origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont Mollet in Algeria origin: Pathé journal icebreaker on the Danube camera: Hafner Rome in the snow origin: iNcom, SEDI sports: ice sailing origin: Metro boxing: featherweight (riot) origin: Pathé news Carnival camera: Pahl, strong conclusion
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 277/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 392/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 765/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 222/1954
Deulig - Woche 4 (seit 1927)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 566/1960
Laßt uns wieder Zeit haben