Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 317/1956 22.02.1956
01 icebreaker on the Baltic Sea sitting tight ship on the frozen Baltic Sea. SOS call. Icebreaker Prussia extends and is located next to the fixed ship IRIS. Icebreaker takes sick sailor aboard. Steamer is dragged out of the ice by broken fairway to Kiel.
02. change of Government in North Rhine-Westphalia, the SPD and FDP make constructive no-confidence motion in the Parliament. State Parliament President Announces the outcome of the vote. Recorded interview: "I ask you to set whether you want to accept the Office, which was expressed in the election, the prime of Minister?" After this, Arnold's Government is ousted. Fritz Steinhoff, SPD, takes over the Office of the Prime Minister. Recorded interview: "I suppose the Office." Photo count. Congratulations.
03. Sweden: Film as teaching material in school learner drivers sit in coaches and control after film image before him in traffic. Errors are indicated on the registration sheet and discussed with driving instructors.
04. England: Training German air force officers 3 German Luftwaffe officers together with British officers in the theoretical lessons. The 3 German officers go to the exercise machines. Flight of the future flight instructor.
05. Neumünster: 70 km hike of the cat Mohr home cat tracks in deep snow. Cat runs through wintry home and jumps through window in mistress arm.
06. Neumünster: aurochs baby Helma Zoo aurochs eat hay. Small aurochs jumps around between them.
07. Nuremberg: Eisbärbabies in the Zoo 4. polar bear children sit in the basket and tip over. You sniff curiously drawn dancing monkeys. Hat is placed over the snout and eaten on plant. Play with the air balloon that bursts.
08 Luxembourg: Cyclo-cross World Championships 37 riders at the start. Drive through rough terrain. Falls. Wheel change. Uphill cycling on shoulders is worn. Spectators along the way - it wins André Dufraisse / France and is with flowers and kiss congratulates.
09 Berlin: German halls Schwimmeisterschaften good underwater shots during swimming and contact. 200 metres breaststroke men: start, turn. Over the last 50 m, Claus Bodinger settles and WINS in 2: 45.9 minutes. Close-up. 100 meters crawl ladies: start, turn. It wins in world-class time of 1: 06.2 minutes Birgit Klomp - Birgit Klomp settles swimming at the destination. 100 meters crawl gentlemen: start, turn. Paul Voell swims forward and WINS in 58.8 sec. Close-up.
10 figure skating World Championship - parading in Garmisch Partenkirchen pageant of the masters: Carol Heiss, United States, world champion, who pointed out the Olympic champion Tenleigh Albright place 2nd run. Hayes Alan Jenkins, world champion and Ronny Robertson, silver medal.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bodinger, Klaus ; Steinhoff, Fritz ; Dufraisse, André ; Heiss, Carol ; Jenkins, Allan Hayes ; Klomp, Birgit ; Robertson, Ronny ; Voell, Paul
England ; Sweden ; Baltic Sea ; Düsseldorf ; Neumünster ; Nuremberg ; Berlin ; Luxembourg ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; art jumping ; Political events ; cycling, cycle ball ; Shipping ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; diving ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Winter ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 317/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: icebreaker on the Baltic Sea camera: GA change of Government of North Rhine-Westphalia camera: Basic, rabanus driving school in Sweden origin: N. German student i. England origin: Pathé news animals camera: Seib, Stoll, Stoll, Hafner sports: cyclo-cross Luxembourg camera: Essmann, strong German Schwimmeisterschaften camera: Pahl Weltmeistersch. i. figure skating origin: Knoopfilm finally: special service: Adam Henrich camera: strong
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 194/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 991/1969
Welt im Bild 42/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 485/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 227/1954