Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 318/1956 02.03.1956
01 Vatican: 80th birthday of Pope Pius XII. Pius XII is reading through the gardens of the Vatican and hears a private concert in the Sistine Chapel. Pius XII. blesses the crowd on the balcony above St. Peter's square. Crowd filling picture.
02. Bonn: Bundestag session: green report on Agriculture Agriculture Minister Heinrich Lübke of lectern and reads report. Deputies clapping. Unanimous approval of the programme of assistance to the agriculture. This quote: "I in agreement with the Federal Government the Bundestag the proposal made, to provide the amount of DEM 900 million from federal funds, to fundamentally improve the economic situation of agriculture. However, I must add that always the will to help themselves in full compliance must be a State aid. The State can decrease the work and responsibility anyone. Who bears the burden of work and the burden of responsibility, he wears even the benefits."
03. Leipzig: Opening of the spring fair cityscape of Leipzig Messe emblems and flags. Auerbach's cellar. Exhibition grounds with giant Pavilion of the USSR, the Eastern States and from China. People eat sausages sausage stand. Drilling rig from Romania. Machines.
04. Berlin: Day, detachments in civilian and the Russian army pull the Red Army through the Brandenburg Gate to the Russian War Memorial in West Berlin. Wreaths are carried and deposited at the Memorial.
05. Paris spring fashion "Arrow line" spring dresses with Boleros. Cocktail dress with a matching jacket. Colorful patterned tight dress. Lace dress with a large bow. Tulle evening dress. Orgamdykleid processes with Gold Brocade. White bridal gown, evening coat.
06. Black Forest: Airshow on the frozen Titisee Elly Beinhorn at the start with a sports machine. Aerobatic flight. Aerial photographs of the snowy landscape of the black forest. Landing a sports plane on the frozen Titisee again climb slightly verunglückt with and then roll out.
07. Berchtesgaden: German police Ski Championships start the cross country teams. Target practice on the track. The team must be closed in the target. Individual scores is not possible.
08 Italy: patrol of the Alpini patrols at departure in broad sweeps. Cross-country skiing with shooting practice. Shot run to the finish.
09 St. Nazaire: heavyweight boxing: European champion Gerhard Hecht defeated the French champion Charles Colin knockout blow change. Spectators, half-close. Colin is very violently attacking, Pike counters well. In the 11th round, Pike Gets a tear wound above the eye that is bleeding heavily. Ring doctor examines and continue reading. In the 12th round, teetering Colin in the ring and have to go back to the ground. Referee counts. Gong rescues. At the beginning of the 13th round, the towel is thrown. Winner by k.o. Gerhard Hecht.
10 Florida: motorboat racing motor boats on the River under the Palm trees. Jump over obstacles and shot ride through the target on the Bank.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; motor boat race ; Political events ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; wreath stoppages ; Military events ; Livestock, livestock ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Agriculture ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 318/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Pope in the garden d. Vatican origin: Dr. controller, Vienna green report (Dr. Lübke) camera: Stoll, basic Leipzig trade fair day the Red Army fashion from Paris origin: Eclair, Gaumont sports: Airshow on the Titisee camera: Basic, rabanus ski patrols origin: SEDI boxes: Colin Pike origin: Pathé journal outdoor Board race in Florida origin: Metro final:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 127/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963
Welt im Bild 188/1956
Welt im Film 301/1951