Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 319/1956 09.03.1956
01 floods on the Danube and Rhine River over its banks appeared. On the Rhine, sandbags are piled up to protect the houses from the floods of the Rhine. Ice floes in the fields stored in the Red Valley. Fire fighting and technical assistance to protect the Iltztal power plant before the floodwaters. Flooding in Passau. On the boot drive men through the streets of the city. From window to window, bag is pulled over with rope. In boats people with bedding on cleared houses.
02. Bergneustadt: Heuss opened folk high school of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung children with flags Heuss beckoning, driving vehicles in the city. Bust of Friedrich Ebert. Heuss at ceremony in the Auditorium.
03. Hamburg: Lorenz Hagenbeck dead close-up Lorenz Hagenbeck. Input of Hagenbecks Tierpark. 2 black ponies pull cart with the coffin on a recent tour through the animal park according to the wishes of the deceased. Relatives and guards escort the coffin on the animal enclosures over. Elephant enclosure, Lux, penguins, deer, great camel, seals, polar bears, bears, birdcage, bears. Wreath loop hunting past.
04. Rome: 80th birthday of Pope Pius XII. 200 children from all over the world congratulate Pope, dance dance and present almond branches and large birthday cake. On St. Peter's square, cheering and waving people. Pope Pius waving at people from his window.
05. Bremerhaven: Helicopters from the United States of aircraft carriers Corregidor creates in Bremerhaven. Helicopter will be taken with elevators on the deck and start. They are for US unit in Bavaria.
06. exercises in Alaska an icy Blizzard. Soldiers of the U.S. Army during their polar manoeuvre. Aircraft take off to parachute supplies. Heavy vehicles in the snow. Gunfire.
07. Berlin: German billiard Championships Walter Lütgehetmann successfully defended his title as champion. Playing with great skill he overturned the balls roll after its calculated impacts. Clap and congratulations for the master.
08 Florida: Flamingo horse racing at the start of the race parade many flamingos in front of the spectators. Viewers filling picture. Start start machine. Initially the favorite of Flavius takes over the top, but then falls back entrance to the HomeStretch. This comes from the 3rd position needles to front and WINS clear with 3 lengths ahead.
09th Hamburg: Middleweight boxing - Alex Buxten, England defeated Max Resch by k.o.
In the first round, Resch WINS point benefits through clever counterattack and interception of his opponent's attacks. In the 4th round, Buxton is attached and hanging on the ropes. Ragini points, needs but in the 6th round a hit accept, which throws him to the ground. Referee counts. At 9 turns the fight Resch again and fighting continue. Shortly before a safe point victory in the last minute Buxton meets fully and Resch must have the time to the ground. K.o. winners Alex Buxton in a bathrobe in the ring next to his coach. Buxton and Resch together in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Boxes; Higher education; Disasters; Children; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); sports audience, sports spectator; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Maneuver; Water; Winter; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 319/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Flood fr. Ebert school camera: reason Lorenz Hagenbeck + camera: Luppa, Stoll Papst birthday origin: iNcom, Vatican helicopter from United States manoeuvre in Alaska origin: Metro sports: billiards Flamingo race origin: Metro boxes: Resch-Buxton conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 511/1959
Land der Hoffnung
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 661/1962
Welt im Bild 57/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 161/1953
Welt im Film 231/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 339/1956