Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956 16.03.1956
01 King Hussein dismisses his British military adviser General Glubb London: from car rises in front of the Buckingham Palace General Glubb ringed and photographed people, after he's been knighted after his release by Hussein. King Hussein with his Arab Legion, which had created General Glubb. King Hussein decreases parade. Tab groups, camel riding, armored vehicles, infantry.
02. Cairo: Nasser King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia welcomes Conference Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria at the airfield. 15s presents. Arrival of the President of Syria Shukri El Kuwatli. Conference with the result of Arab cooperation and support from Jordan.
03. Morocco becomes independent after negotiations Sultan Ben Jussef gets off the plane in France and is cheered stormy. France dismissed Morocco to independence. Ride through the city.
04. Algeria: Algerian demonstrators for independence on strike artillery fire in Paris. Browse homes in Algiers. Indigenous people are apprehended. Paris: Riots by Algerians. Strike, street fighting. Police detain protesters for the freedom of Algeria. Departure in police car.
05. Cyprus unrest British Governor leaves Archbishop of Markarios arrest the leaders of the Greek port movement and deport. Anti-British demonstrations and street fighting in Athens.
06. Bamberg: 10 years-Bamberger Symphoniker of the Bamberg Cathedral. Cityscape of Bamberg. Sculptures in the Cathedral. The Bamberger Reiter. Josef Keilberth conducted the Bamberg Symphony with Beethoven's 5th Symphony in the Cathedral.
07. Berlin: Student competition winners visit Berlin as winners of a contest with difficult questions in the field of civic education of the education visit the winners class of 25000 involved classes Berlin students. Ride on the radio tower. Food in the radio Tower restaurant and views of the city.
08 Hamburg: Hotel and guest host fair young lady lying phone on a cosy hotel fold-away bed. Bartenders served guests at the bar. Toast with beer glasses. Tableware, tap. Food output. Modern hotel comfort. Lady enters the room and closes the door. Wardrobe in door panel. Lady in the shower after shower curtain (silhouette). Cold buffet. Thick Kaffeetrinkerin. Thick knuckle of pork eaters.
09 Italy: Sestrière rally car car on wet road. Skidding on snow road. The winner of chocolate / minor on Mercedes are congratulated by old master Farina.
10 Bergamo: (4 HP) fuel and start running with home-made cars. The riders run to their vehicles. Push in and boarding. Selfmade car trip. Winner goes through the target.
11 Berlin: indoor handball Germany - Sweden 10:13 German goal throw. Sweden stormed and throws gate. Playback and German goal throw. Goalkeeper keeps. Goalkeeper parade. Audience clapping. In the 2nd half, plays Sweden consider and won 13-10. After the game, the players shake hands.
12 London: Football Germany - Holland 1:2 spectators filling image (60,000) in the Düsseldorf Rhine Stadium. After torloser 1st half corner for Germany. In return, Holland 1:0 viewers image filling completely with transparent Holland in the mass shooting. Dutch players front of the German goal. Holland's corner leads to the 2:0 Germany urges now and shoots just before the end of the 1:2. On the coach bench a dissatisfied Herberger. After the game, spectators on the course to run and hug the Dutch. "The heroes of Bern have become tired."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Glubb-Pascha ; Glubb ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Jussef, Mohammed Ben ; Keilberth, Josef ; Makarios von Zypern ; Mohammed V. von Marokko ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Saud, Ibn ; Kuwatli, Schukri el ; Farina ; Herberger, Sepp ; Moll, Joseph ; Schok
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Handball ; Children ; Football ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Parades ; Political events ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Unrest ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; hotspots ; People ; Military events ; Furniture ; Home ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: fire Mediterranean origin: Pathé news, Pathé journal, GAUMONT, Misr 10 years Bamberger Symphoniker camera: Stoll Preisausschreiben winners on radio tower camera: Pahl Hamburg Hotel Messe camera: Seib sports: Mercedes race origin: iNcom students Soapbox race origin: iNcom handball: Sweden Germany football: Germany-Holland camera: reason, Essmann final:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 369/1952
Welt im Bild 9/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 712/1963
Im Kampf gegen die Flut